It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe I have found a crashed ufo and attendent ufos

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I have never been so ashamed of the members here at ATS. Just today I was talking to someone who is working on a book about Alien Abductions and I went on about the material covered on this site, how good the membership here is, how there are serious truth seekers and researchers here... then I see this thread. I am not the least bit upset with the OP...if I was him I wouldn't come back either.

This poor guy/girl comes here...says he has something he wants to share...ASK A MOD FOR HELP... and then we get 7 pages of people slamming this guy for not knowing how to post a pic? Are you freakin kidding me?? I got news for you...up until a year ago I didnt know how to host a pic either. So now we are going to judge the authenticity and credibility of new members and their claims based on how much knowledge they have of computers or image hosting?? I would be able to understand it if he came on and made a claim and refused to post his pics... but this guy asked a MOD to help him and for that he is called a liar, a hoax, told he should be banned and everything else. It's not disgusting that this thread has 17 flags even though there is nothing here, what is disgusting to me is how the OP was treated by the majority of members here because he didnt know how to do something and asked for help. Sorry, but today I am embarrassed to even be a member of this site.

Everyone wants to see a ban?? I would suggest banning members here who treat others with such disrespect.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The real question is who starred and flagged the thread? Does the OP have pansies here? The more time I spend on these hoaxes the more I get convinced that they involve more than one person ...

So any of you guys flagging the thread?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
?????????????????? Is this an old thread or a new one? I am confused?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Here's a video of it:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

To be honest this is not it. Most of the members here are mad because of:

1) 10 hours past and he's not here, honestly people shouldn't make deadlines because they would be held to it.

2) People flagged this with nothing in it. You can click subscribe if you want to save the thread, you don't have to hit flag.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
when boy... WHEN !! ARE YOU GUNNA GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by MrWendal

To be honest this is not it. Most of the members here are mad because of:

1) 10 hours past and he's not here, honestly people shouldn't make deadlines because they would be held to it.

2) People flagged this with nothing in it. You can click subscribe if you want to save the thread, you don't have to hit flag.

1) You make a good point about the deadlines, but go back to the first page. People were crying hoax before the OPs own deadline expired. If I was the OP, I would have said to hell with these people, Im not sharing nothing. For all we know the OP may have came back after 10 hours, read the replies and said screw it.

2) I agree with you totally. Members should not have flagged this thread yet, but that is not the OPs fault.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I am new here, and I just want to know, how do I make my avatar? How do I do it?

[edit on 11/17/2004 by Sohni001]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Yes. Let's keep posting on a thread with nothing to it.

Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tha holygrail

Welcome to ATS...

Hope you have fun here, with or without ufo pics.

Dont forget BTS, its the lighter side to the ATS family.
(You may need it soon)

Hope to see you on the boards,

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Macrotus

Well excusemWAA! I am just trying to figure this out... So sorry.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Look at it: The OP asked for a Mod's help.
Second post is a Super Mod asala's response.
What more could you ask for?

If the OP comes back with anything close to what was promised I'll give up shrimp for Tishah B’av. You have my word as a Jew on it.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
All posters before this, apart from a few, are responsible for the OP not posting his pictures.

My bet is that he was back within the 10 hours, saw what a bunch whiners he was dealing with and said:

"Screw you guys ... I'm going home"

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sohni001
reply to post by Macrotus

Well excusemWAA! I am just trying to figure this out... So sorry.

You joined November 2004.
You are new here.

A time traveler from the past maybe?
Can you tell us what lottery numbers came out last week?
Who won the super Bowl last year?
Was George Bush re-elected?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Okay... Okay... ya got me there gar!
I just have not been on this website for quite some time and just forgot and... ?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
All the original poster has to do is SEND an email to ME at

[email protected]

with photos or videos sent as an attachment OR he/she can send me
an email ASKING ME FOR HELP on how to format the photos and or
upload them and I CAN THEN HELP THEM OR YOU !!!!

ASK and ye shall receive!!!!

When I get the photos I'll do some preliminary analysis
and then post the originals PLUS any analysis.

I've got FORENSIC quality image analysis tools
that I've personally designed & coded that go WAY BEYOND
Photoshop filters and delve into the realm of mathematical analysis
of everything from error diffusion detection to root and inverse squared
falloff detection, steganographic detection, Fourier transforms,
ray-trace and shadow detection & ranging and other highly
specialized tools for image sensor detection & matching
and other top-notch investigative tools.

SO SEND ME YOUR PHOTOS AND VIDEOS to

[email protected]

And i'll post em or host-em for ATS member's sake

Thanks

Henry A. Eckstein
www.comwave.com
email: [email protected]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sohni001
reply to post by garyo1954

Okay... Okay... ya got me there gar!
I just have not been on this website for quite some time and just forgot and... ?

I do the same sometimes. Have to get a new password every time. Best answer I can think on avatars is here

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by HorzaMy bet is that he was back within the 10 hours, saw what a bunch whiners he was dealing with and said:

"Screw you guys ... I'm going home"

So the guy decided not to post "ground breaking pictures" that are in essence "of world importance" because people whined that he was late?

You mean like the time I ate my goose that laid solid gold eggs because my next door neighbour didn't believe me?

Surely this is a record though? Seven pages now and nothing... nothing... I'd give the guy a star just for being a Class A Spin Doctor. Be proud, the guy has a career in front of him.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I'll be honest, i flagged it, but i'm also only a few days into membership here and haven't quite figured out the whole system. I thought flagging it would be a good way to keep track of it, i'll make sure and only hit subscribe from now on if it's a similar-ish situation, sorry guys!

But i'll give the OP through tomorrow before i completely write them off, any number of various situations may have kept them from meeting their deadline, though right now i'm leaning towards "oh wait...that wasn't an alien craft at all...it's just a piece of a plane wing...well shucks..." But there's a chance they may also be dealing with various authorities and all kinds of other situations if the person IS on the level.

If the find is as huge as they're claiming it to be, especially if it's fact and not fiction, i would assume that any number of pages of negativity would not hold them back. At least i would certainly hope not.

Like I said, i'll give them through tomorrow, but after that i'd say this is a dead thread.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join