It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens that disabled missiles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I need help. I remember a long time ago, on another website, an ex-military guy who worked at an air force base somewhere in the UK, says when they spotted UFOs, their nuclear missiles somehow were magically deactivated and went offline. And the guy thinks the aliens are the ones that disabled the missiles.

Can anyone find this story for me? I think this was a fairly popular incident, and I think I even saw it on TV (the history channel) once.

but after extensive google searching, I can't find anything.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
www.irishufology.net...

www.ufoevidence.org...

There you go, it's a list of incidents involving nuclear sites including ones where missles were disabled. I hope that's helpful to you.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Actually this is quite interesting, thanks for the post.

there are some nukes being pulled back by us govt from countries with recent UFO sightings so there could be a link.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This is an interesting topic. My impression is that the visitors and the UFO's/craft activity intensified after our first nuclear detonation.

Our neighbors do not like us exploding nuclear weapons. It makes them nervous. Imagine having neighbors that live out of a mobile home. They have a 13 year old son who enjoys lighting and tossing cherry bombs on occassion. That's how we are percieved.

www.theobjectreport.com...

There are several fantastic accounts on the internet based upon eye witness testimony which detail stories involving visitors who express displeasure with our nuclear arms race.

I do not believe atomic weapons are the sole reason they are visiting us, but it is a big issue to them, for obvious reasons.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I loved the UTube videos by Michio Kaku where he talks about us being a type 0 society ready to take the next leap into a type 1 society, he said that these next 100 years will define whether or not we raise the bar or blow ourselves up. makes sense, and I am certain that the aliens although not interfering on some levels of our growing period, will not tolerate polluting the planet.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Personally I think aliens created us and we are like some kind of experiment, like how we ourselves put ants in an ant-farm and watch them build a society.

I just don't buy the whole big bang theory and evolution creating us. Neither do I buy the religion theory that there's a giant guy in the heavens with a white beard who created us.

But it's obvious we were intelligently designed. Everything we do we derive pleasure from, it's what gets us to do it. We eat because we get pleasure from eating. We procreate because we get pleasure from procreating. Etc. I think whoever created us knows this and that's why they designed us like this.

So maybe the aliens disabled our nuclear missiles because they don't want us to kill ourselves, thus ending their experiment. They want the experiment to continue on.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Read my story with the blue link in my signature, this is how I kind of see it in short...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I remember a long time ago, on another website, an ex-military guy who worked at an air force base somewhere in the UK, says when they spotted UFOs, their nuclear missiles somehow were magically deactivated and went offline. And the guy thinks the aliens are the ones that disabled the missiles. Can anyone find this story for me? I think this was a fairly popular incident, and I think I even saw it on TV (the history channel) once.

You may be recalling the Rendlesham forest incident. It occured in December 1980 only metres from RAF Bentwaters and RAF Woodbridge - it was said that RAF Bentwaters housed nuclear weapons. The bases are located in Suffolk, England.

The incident took place over three days. The UFO was allegedly seen three different times by USAF personnel and civilians nearby. The first sighting prompted the deputy base commander to investigate, and when he was informed that the UFO had returned he and others went in search of it.

To cut a long story short, it ended up with various unknowns in the sky beaming pencil-thin beams of light down to the ground. The retired Colonel has stated that the object's beam appeared to express an interest in the Weapons Storage Area at RAF Bentwaters.

Other researchers have concluded that the UFO meddled with the nuclear wepaons on base. However, I have yet to see any evidence of that.

The incident was covered by the History Channel almost three years ago in the "Britain's Roswell" documentary, like you say.

but after extensive google searching, I can't find anything.

If the Rendlesham incident is the one you were looking for, please check the link in my signature.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by JH80]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JH80

Yes! Rendlesham is the one I was looking for. Thanks guys.

top topics

join