It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from gitmo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Have you met the

Guajira Guantanamera yet??

That's Gtmo hillbilly.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Not yet I cant say that I have lol I will be on leave from 5 july to 22 july so I fear your care package would not get here in time. oh what do you want I got a blanket that has gitmo on it I got shot glasses I got JTF DETAINEE OPS shirts and the like just u2u me and let me know

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
lived there 92 to 95 a nice base for a kid to grow up on..

The mcdonalds always sucked but the phillipinos used to make some great lympia and the jamaican grill outs owned

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I didn't know homosexuals could work at gitmo...
HOAX this is the thrid attempt by this person to pretend to be someone else.
HOAX HOAX HOAX.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
SPC_D, welcome to ATS, it indeed is a great place, if you have any questions or concerns there are a few people that you can talk to.

The forum moderators are quite friendly people, they are here to make sure you enjoy your time on this site. If you have any questions make sure to shoot off a U2U to any one of them for an answer. Also members like myself or enjoies05 are also very helpful and will be glad to try and answer any questions you may have.

First thing you should visit this thread; Index of Important Website Related Threads *Read First* This thread is invaluable for all the frequently asked questions about this site and what you can do here.

the ATS Handbook can answer a lot of your questions about the site, it's quite informative and helpful if you have questions regarding your Avatar, Signature, or purchasing perks in the ATS Store.

Points are a valuable commodity around ATS and some members want to know how to gain points quickly. There are several ways to do this. One is to podcast, Podcasting if you don't already know is kind of like making your own little radio show about some subject that you’re interested in. Also contributing to TinWiki is a great way to make some points in a big hurry. Also by joining up with Twitter, you can get a lot of points right of the bat. In BTS one can also find fun games and contests that are happening now and also get you those points.

One should also familiarize themselves with the Terms And Conditions Of Use for proper ATS etiquette and site rules, this helps everyone avoid problems.

Again welcome to ATS and I hope you have a great time around the site

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
for some reason this person loves to introduce him/her self, i think he/she loves all the friendly welcomes he/she receives.

First it tried this one and was HOAXED out.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

then it attempted this one
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and was HOAXED out

now here we are and it lives at Gitmo

just compare the writing styles...shameless.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join