It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true purpose of nukes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hpsfl

Still derailing the thread?

The elite of this world - those who put our politicians in power and own the voting machines by proxy- could very well use nuclear weapons to blackmail whole populations.

Israel is a prime example... If they are nuked you can bet they will fire every nuke they have at every target they have designated....including those here in North America. Every country with nukes has every country they can targeted with as many weapons as possible.

However. Certain unelected persons have access to and control over these nuclear weapons and countries that control them. Often these people attend places like Bohemian Grove and are involved the worst aspects of the Occult.

Google project Lucifer. Research it and the men who designed it. recognize anyone? (you should as most of them are Paperclip Nazis)

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by doctormcauley

This whole "Project Lucifer" is really quite interesting, thanks for the link. I don't think Saturn has enough Hydrogen to sustain nuclear fission for too long, and this idea seems way to grand. Sure, we can go to Titan and have a dandy time there, but we still have no way of getting there. We still need to find a way to prevent galactic radiation from killing astronauts, as well as sustaining them for years. It's BS that this is going to occur within the coming weeks. And if NASA knows we'll all die becuase of it, then why are we doing it in the first place?

Besides, it's impossible for Jupiter/Saturn to ignite. There simply isn't enough mass/gravitational acceleration for it to be sustainable. If Jupiter had enough mass it would have ignited the same time the Sun did.

hypertextbook.com...

Kepp in mind, in 1942, when the Manhattan Project was started, Humans hadn't even broken the sound barrier yet, no less gone into space. The preferred method of transportation was steamship, and Roswell hadn't even happened yet. People had no idea that there was water on Europa, no less the chemical make-up of Saturn. Nuclear weapons were developed as machines of death, though, they can, and will, find alternative uses in the future.

It's nice to know that I'll be on a Canadian Air Force base for most of July

[edit on 3-7-2008 by hpsfl]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The true purpose of nukes is as a stepping stone for the human race. Fusion power is unlimited free energy; to get there you have to master nuclear fusion, and to get there you have to master nuclear fission. The only way governments could be persuaded to put the necessary billions into nuclear energy was if there was a weapons application.

Like so much science, it was a matter of telling the right story to get funding. Within a century we will have fusion power and humanity will be transformed forever, from an earthbound race dependent of fossile fuels to a truly interstellar species.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hpsfl

Saturn can ignite... if only for a moment. The effects would be catastrophic.

Cassini will decay in it's orbit and crash into Saturn regardless of the order being given - This is the Nazi "dead-mans' switch."

Burn up most of your fuel as you put the thing in orbit, then confess you don't have enough to get it out of orbit
Nazis! So predictable...

So I guess we just get to see what happens? Why wasn't there a referendum?

What if the burst is just big enough to push Saturns Rings out of orbit, inundating the solar system with rogue Asteroids?

Maybe that is why the Elite have tunnels and bunkers across the world... and a doomsday vault.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I don't like the sound of this argument.

Isn't there any segment of the lives of the people that isn't manipulated?

Stop the world. I want to get off.

sarc

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
"Saturn can ignite"

How? Simply setting off a nuke there wouldn't do it, the pressure isn't anything like high enough. Even Jupiter is too small ever to make it as a star.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think that the true purpose of nukes is to intimidate and bully other nations that are weaker and also to be ready in case any other country tries to nuke them.

<< 1   >>

join