It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biological Family of Jesus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I recently came across a book that explains in great detail that Zacharias, the priest father of John the Baptist was Jesus' biological father. It is extremely convincing stuff. The heretical tradition of the Knights Templar ( and Freemasons) made John the Baptist their patron saint becuase they revered him as the tru Christ. Jesus was an imposter. Leonardo, Raphael, Boticelli etc were all part of this counter-culture known as the Johnnite heresy. But get this, The Nazis were involved in it....which is one of the main reason Nazi esoteric treaching were prevented from being aired at Nurumberg. The plot thickens....

The Dead Sea Scrolls were written by disciples of John the Baptist. They are decidedly anti-Jesus (the Wicked Priest). Mohamed was a member of one of several Baptist cults that survived in the region and Islam is essentially a Qumran legacy. The conflict between Islam and the West is the conflict of older brother versus younger brother....John the Baptist versus Jesus....makes sense to me.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I cannot really have an opinion until i have researched the claims myself, what was the name of the book?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Interesting stuff.
Could you post the name of the book?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The name of the book is "The Virgin & the Priest"

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
All my life I wonder also to what happen to Jesus biological family, I guess the early church made such a mess with Jesus divinity that they made sure the lineage was lost in time so not questions were asked later.

But will love to learn more about it.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by braggis

I'm pretty sure that the Dead Sea Scrolls predate John the Baptist. I could be wrong though. The Dead Sea Scrolls were copied by the Essenes, who were a sect of Judaism during the NT times. They rejected the authority of the Pharisees, Saducess, and Sanhedrin.

You're correct in saying that the conflict in the middle east is a matter of fighting brothers, but it's not John the Baptist/Jesus. Rather it's Ishmael and Isaac. God said once Ishmael [the Arab ancestor] was born that his people would be as "a wild donkey" always fighting against his brother [Isaac, a Jewish ancestor]. It's also a conflict between Esau [Ancestor of the Palestinians] and Jacob [an ancestor of the Jews].

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
interesting information and am definitely going to read that book, thanks

Originally posted by marg6043
All my life I wonder also to what happen to Jesus biological family, I guess the early church made such a mess with Jesus divinity that they made sure the lineage was lost in time so not questions were asked later.

But will love to learn more about it.

Agreed, I too always wonder what happened, the lineage, and who now is related, but the church definitely knows and is covering it up. Unfortunately I doubt we will ever trully know, which is very sad.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by braggis

Luke Chapter 1 tells of John The Baptist and his parent's and over 2000 years and 24000 copies in over 190 languages none of them differ, but you found a book written in the last few years that knows more than all that DOCUMENTED evidence.

If you want to believe one recent book over the thousands of others and eons of time without changes, by all means do as you see fit. Do not pretend it is factual or accurate. Luke Chapter 2 tells of Jesus's family lineage, and it clearly show's Jon's mom and Jesus's mom were first cousins. But hey I am sure that recent publication by whom ever knows more than all those other copies and first hand accouns is a better source.

Good luck.

new topics

top topics

join