It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam has cancer and will die before his trail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Yep. The US Gov't knew it too. That's why they made the Iraq War double quick.

Of course, now they can't reveal that beacuse then the Iraq war would be doubly pointless; the man was going to die anyway.

So I predict he's going to die before his trial. Of course, I'm just hedging my bets here...

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If he does die before his trial this could look bad for the US gov. some people might think that the Cancer story is a cover up and that he was killed.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I dont see what he should be tried for I mean hey it was his country, he was in charge, he can do whatever he wants

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownOrigins
I dont see what he should be tried for I mean hey it was his country, he was in charge, he can do whatever he wants

Just because you run a country, doesnt mean you own it or can kill people.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I expected that. The same will happen with bin Laden if he is ever caught. He will be found to be suffering from some terminal disease and never come to trial. After all, you never know what these people could say, after all. Maybe they would blow the whole 'War on Terror' out of the water.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

He's guilty of buying US weapons to kill people. Just too bad his accomplices won't stand trial with him...

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Er... people, this is a prediction, not a thread about Saddam being guilty or not and whether the war on terror is valid.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
But it is to start conversation right? You just want us all to pop in and say..."Cool," or "This is dumb"...?

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Let's see....

Your an advid reader of Fintan Dunn and GuluFuture?

www.apfn.net...
www.gulufuture.com...

Saddam was known to have cancer as far back as scant reportings indicated in 1998; further mentioned in 2000.

"Report: Saddam has cancer, son Kusay on rise
www.worldtribune.com...

Also here:
www.wtps.co.uk...

Excerpts:

"Rumours that Saddam has cancer have circulated before but have proved impossible to confirm, given the secrecy of his regime. The Iraqi leader has always prided himself on a healthy lifestyle. He once ordered Cabinet ministers to lose weight and took a well-publicised dip in the Tigris River to demonstrate his political buoyancy" - The Times"

In all honesty, I have no sympathy for him. Perhaps Clinton and posse' knew a bit more than anyone currently knows when they unanimously ratified, passed, and enacted the Iraqi Liberation Act of 1998?

As to the prediction of Saddam's death.....most reports are indicating 2 years minimum +/-.....
I certainly hope the US will do everything in its medical power to keep his sorry, waste of space and air, arse alive for trial, and for the mulitudes of Iraqis that are seeking vindication and subsequent retribution. Is such, I am going to opt for his survival to trial.

regards
seekerof

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Originally I thought that with the cancer removed who cares if it lives, but Seekers point has made me re-evaluate that.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Just because you run a country, doesnt mean you own it or can kill people.

Well, morally and politcally no, but I guess he had his 'own' legal power to do it because he was at the top of it in 'his' country. I agree, just trying to bring out the subject alittle more

top topics

join