It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panama UFO video from 6/26

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I didn't see that this was posted already--not a lot of background information. Video posted on YouTube, title is "Ovni Panama" (translated, Panama UFO).

YouTube user is VSantosGonzalez.

Description is provided (in Spanish): "Aquí está la prueba de que NO ESTAMOS SOLOS, estos ovnis fueron grabados desde mi apartamento en el cangrejo hoy jueves a las 6:35"

Translated to English via Babel Fish: "Here it is the test that WE ARE NOT SINGLE, these ufos were recorded from my apartment in the crab today Thursday to the 6:35"

Additionally, the poster has a blog (ovnispanama.blogspot.com...)

His posting on this topic from Spanish to English via Babel Fish:

I have been Victor, until for hours did not believe in UFOS, UFOS or any related phenomenon, my premise of life was “IF I DO NOT SEE IT, I DO NOT CREATE IT” but when returning of the work and showing me by the balcony to far I saw 5 lights, with strange movements good did not seem to come from something created by the hand of the man, immediately afterwards it takes hold and it burdens the following images: video (Link youtube: www.youtube.com...) as you can see do not even correspond neither helicopter, nor even airplane, nor like which it looks to him, that to taken to think to me that definitively “WE ARE NOT SINGLE”, that is something but it has outside. Now that it is of fools to think that we are the unique beings of the universe. Please, if somebody Lee this blog and has more information on this, or other sightings on panama hat, them request communicate with me leaving a message in this blog. Thanks

I sent an email to Mr. Gonzalez asking for additional information, will post any additional information I receive.

delius

[edit on 29-6-2008 by delius]

[edit on 29-6-2008 by delius]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
intersting vid..

Cant wait to see what our video guys make of it

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
For me it's just all wrong.

The way the camera moves in reference to the actual supposed object's is wrong.

Im certain that if the object's were in the footage being filmed they would be the center of attention.

However what we see is the camera just pointlessly flailing all over the place.

So i would say this is someone who has taken some footage of the city. Then the object's have been added later.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 29-6-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

That is also my opinion, and the movement of the objects looks familiar, I think I have seen four lights moving like that in another video, but I am not sure.

The Babelfish translation, as usual, is not that good.

Here is my translation, although I am not a Spanish speaking person, being Portuguese I understand Spanish better than Babelfish.

Hello everybody:

I am Víctor, and until some hours ago I did not believed in OVNIS (OVNI is the same as UFO in Spanish), UFOS or any related phenomenon, my premise of life was "IF I DO NOT SEE IT, I DO NOT BELIEVE IT" but when I got home from work and looking out from my balcony in the distance I saw 5 lights, with strange movements not looking like they came from something made by the hand of man, immediately I grabbed and recorded the following images:

As you can see they do not correspond to a helicopter, neither to an aeroplane or something like that, this led me to think that definitely "WE ARE NOT ALONE", that there is something more out there.

Now only idiots can think that we are the only beings of the universe.

Please, if someone reads this blog and has more information about this one, or other sightings over Panama, I ask them to communicate with me leaving a message in this blog.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
"That is also my opinion, and the movement of the objects looks familiar, I think I have seen four lights moving like that in another video, but I am not sure. "

There was another video with similiar light movement....not in English, mountain back drop over small city.........The lights went out of formation
individually to the right, then disappeared over montains

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I did not said (wrote) it, but that was the video I had in mind at first, but I think the movements were slower.

I will look for it.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Interesting video.
In the end they all rise up together and disappear.
Given the scale, the speed with which they rise is astonishing.

Can't rule out CG. Are there hills with roads in the background?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ouch, yet another vid! Sigh. How many do we have to see before we go "hey, lights in the sky are lights in the sky wether from CGI or airplanes.

Not you I am ranting on about. It is me dumb enough to click the link after seeing the topic. Sigh.
Vance

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Just an update, I emailed the gentleman with several questions (including whether he had access to the raw footage and would be willing to share it) but have not yet received a response.

I will post a follow-up after some additional patience.

delius

new topics

top topics

join