It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UnNavigateable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You hit AbovePolitics then recent posts, and get the Board Questions forum.

Is this thing on?

Allow me to add, Intolerable.

"We're sorry, we like to encourage topics that encourage discussion.
Your new topic has been determined to far be too short. Please use your browser's back button and add to your message."

What kind of duct tape operation is this?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
"Far Be"

I had one as a kid.

"has been determined to far be too short."

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I'm not sure what you're talking about except that I think "Above Politics" has been disbanded, I posted something there without knowing that and luckily a moderator reposted it somewhere else...

If you're new to ATS, welcome

It's not very nice however to assume that just because you're confused about the T & C concerning posting, that this free site you are trying to post on is a "duct tape operation." There are hundreds of thousands of posts on here weekly, if not daily, and no one else seems to be confused on how to post a thread
I am sure a moderator on this free site will be along shortly to assist you, happy posting!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ZuzusPetals

The above politics board has been merged with ATS. When you go to the abovepolitics site, you will only get the board questions and answers. To post in abovepolitics you will need to go here:

Forum

Scroll down and you will see the above politics forums.

Also, you must write more than once sentence when starting a thread, that is why you got that error message.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. ATS is the largest site on the Net that deals with alternative topics. As LA pointed out, it's a free site. Also PTS has been mostly integrated back into ATS. Some forums have been either deleted or incorporated into other forums. If you haven't already, you should check out the Terms and Conditions of Use. We are not like most sites on the Net. We take the T&C quite seriously. I hope this has helped. If you have further questions feel free to u2u any staff member(in your Member Center) or use the Complaints/Suggestions button(also in your Member Center).

Happy posting.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Did you mean

Unnavigable

adjective
incapable of being navigated

Just wondering

CT

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist

Did you mean

Unnavigable

adjective
incapable of being navigated

Yes Precious, I did.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Do you enjoy talking down to people who are just trying to understand what you're talking about?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Do you enjoy talking down to people who are just trying to understand what you're talking about?

Yes. I'm pretty sure that's the definition of talking down to people. Enjoying it. Giggling a little. If they remotely got it, I wouldn't be talking down would I? I'd be c o m m u n i c a t i n g, but I'm going back for more bananas, so no worries.

new topics

top topics

join