It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The solution of survival

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ive figured it out...woohoo...all we need is love and music. Since evil resides on the lower frequency's.

GOD = The Divine Spark = All Biology is Physiology; All Physiology is Chemistry; All Chemistry is Math(s); All Math(s) is Energy; All Energy is Frequency(s); All Frequency is Reality; All Reality is Biology; Everything is Life.

and the golden ratio and the golden spiral create everything positive we could use music against any evil entity. specially the beatles across the universe.

so now all we gotta do is turn the earth moon and sun into a giant speaker stereo...im so on it.

love ya

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I think they did transmit a Beatles song not so long ago into space for some anniversary or something.

I feel safer already.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Love and music works for me.

When do we start?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well, the Sun the Earth, and Moon and all planets and stars are already sphere speakers.

The highest frequency tweater is the Sun, and the Earth is like a low frequency subwoofer.

The name is derived from the high pitched sounds made by some birds, especially in contrast to the low woofs made by many dogs after which low frequency drivers are named (woofers).

If you think about it, every second of the day a sound is made on Earth. That sound wave echos all around Earth. All those sounds added together create a certain frequency.

Our thoughts and our selves are like speakers too. When everyone is thinking the same thing at the same time, its like multiple radios tuned into the same station playing the same exact song.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Oh and we also gotta put the women in charge as soon as possible. For if a man had to give birth wed be dust in the wind. Cmon...take a popular world vote and i gurantee theyd win. As far as the stereo system im emailing as many scientists an politicians as i can and so should you. If you compromise with evil it always takes away from good.

www.myspace.com...

golden spiral and golden ratio create everything.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-6-2008 by daemonicsoul]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hi.

Does this mean that i have to stop listening to Death Metal?
Cos i really love Death Metal!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
no and yes? no one but you can decide what is good and what isnt. no one else can have your viewpoint in life.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thats a link to the metaphysics of music page on ATS

[edit on 29-6-2008 by daemonicsoul]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
I think they did transmit a Beatles song not so long ago into space for some anniversary or something.

You are correct. And if there was an alien species that had the ability to hear it, then that would explain why they aren't here...
If there is an alien presence able to understand us, send some Brooks and Dunn out there. That would end any speculation!

top topics

join