It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Level Six Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Okay,so I did a search for Dulce,Alien,Vats and did not find it posted,so here we go.....is this real guys?
I know we will have debunkers(as always,you are welcome
) but this looks pretty real,I know there is an alleged photo of a lab in level six(Nightmere hall).Okay,so I have already heard that some think this is a hoax.................image experts?Internos??Okay guys lets here it!Thanks

Youtube video:

Gives me chill bumps,more so than that picture I referenced

[edit on 6/29/2008 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It looks like a cable sci fi movie, Also is there not suppose to be "live" creatures down there, where are they? and why is the video so short?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

here is a thread discussing it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Dulce video, page 1

www.abovetopsecret.com...
New Dulce Info with video., page 1

i think it's a clip from a documentry ?

in the second thread a link was posted with this info....

"The Japanese went to the expence of making MODELS, based on the Drawings, and produced a "grainy" video of the small Models and used to illustrate the Interview on the TV Special (over 10 years ago).
Later...Assholes, cut these sections out of the Japanese TV program, when the Program's Video was sold in Japanese Video Stores.
Then, someone said it was the REAL Dulce Video and tried to sell it to make themselves Money."

www.crowdedskies.com...
The Dulce Papers - new Information - Crowdedskies.com

[edit on 28-6-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Well, this is either hoaxed, or got smuggled out in a way that takes away from the story of being weighed, naked, every day...in and out.

The security levels were way tight, or else someone else smuggled this out.....

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Yea well no movie I have seen,and I have seen A LOT.The video is probably so short because no one is supposed to be down there taking video!

I hope image experts may be able to help.

Also I know of no Dulce base sci fi program,and those vats look A LOT like what Castellio and Schnider said they did.................can you not see the odd shapes,obvious deformed creatures of some sort.

EDIT to add:There is ROWS AND ROWS OF THOUSANDS OF VATS(supposedly).......and there isn't people there all the time,I'm sure if this is real someone took this during a 'down time',away from prying eyes.

[edit on 6/28/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here is a comment on the video from youtube

"This clips is an excerpt from a recreation on a Japanese UFO show. The original and actual video that was part of the Dulce Papers has yet to actually surface as far as I know."

Try finding the Japanese UFO show this person refers to??

[edit on 28-6-2008 by thechi]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I am going to make a template post for this sort of thing
Here we go....

de·bunk /dɪˈbʌŋk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[di-buhngk]
–verb (used with object)
to expose or excoriate (a claim, assertion, sentiment, etc.) as being pretentious, false, or exaggerated: to debunk advertising slogans.

skep·tic /ˈskɛptɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[skep-tik]
–noun
1. a person who questions the validity or authenticity of something purporting to be factual.

dictionary.reference.com...

You jhill, by definition of these words, are a debunker....you post this video...tell us you "think it might be real" even though

Okay,so I have already heard that some think this is a hoax.................image experts?Internos??Okay guys lets here it!Thanks

You are trying to find out the truth behind this video correct? Is it real, even though you've been told that some already think it's a hoax, yet you're posting it for our opinions correct?

So you actually want it "debunked" as the true definition goes, correct?

So anyone who posts their opinions on if it's real or not, should be welcome, regardless of their opinion...

I wish people would stop using "skeptic" and "debunked" as a negative term on ATS...carry on with your opinions, just had to throw in my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yea,that thread died years ago,I think this is worth more research.

Also does anyone know what this member is talking about from that thread?

Originally posted by Spartannic
"Maybe if it suddenly dissapears from the net ill believe it "

[iVanderPlas
Like the alleged scientist who posted inside pics of Dulce research facility last year, including up close pics of one of the tunnel entrances. The entire post was removed within an hour or two. That's when you know you've stumbled upon the real deal.

Can any staff member confirm this???I think this DEFFINATLY warrants further investigation!Does anyone thats a 'older member' remember that at all?I can't help but fee I might be on to something.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Jhill???I am JKROG!!!lol,you have to many friends!!

I want the TRUTH,that is all............I will no snap on people for debunking,I will only present counters if I feel they are necessary!Go ahead my friend,debunk!(Cause this hasn't been yet,and years are going by!)

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thechi

You can't!(the Japanese story has not been confirmed,no one will say they made the documentary)Another, older thread died after a few post,Simon Gray got in to it and said this:

This is the infamous Dulce security footage which has been around for years...

...infamous in that it's the only video footage on the net supposedly from Dulce as far as I know, and infamous in that it's poor quality is put down to the "fact" that the person who stole it wrapped the video tape security footage around himself to get it out.

It's nothing new, it was one of the very first video clips I downloaded from a website when I first started surfing for UFO/Area 51 footage.

Feel free to discuss as you wish, but please refrain from one-line "that looks fake" comments.

LazarusTheLong - it was apparently (but I've found no proof) from a 10-odd minute clip produced for a Japanese UFO documentary on Nippon TV. Some hoaxers clipped it and reduced the quality to pass it off as real.

I have found reference to a documentary that aired March 24 1990 and one of the renowned Area 51/Dulce researchers Norio Hayakawa was a key member of the production. I've been in touch with Norio for some years, I'll ask him if he knows more about the footage for you.

Previous discussion on this Dulce video is available within this thread about the Area 51 alien interview - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nothing more I have heard...........this was in 2006!

Thread link:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

But, but....constant video survellience. Weigh-ins for avery worker, naked....Thousands of vats. Somewhere, in the Dulce stories, I read that they were lined with copper. Suddenly, now they're transparent?????

Something smells, and it isn't the Klingon food G'aach!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Good point,what if it was a cell phone cam?

I'm not saying this would be easy to pull off,but anything is possble.This guy coulda took a base camcorder,filmed it,swallowed the tape.............walked out.What if it came from a 'high up'?I dubt they get weighed..................but you are right,it could be a hoax.We simply need more information.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Like the alleged scientist who posted inside pics of Dulce research facility last year, including up close pics of one of the tunnel entrances. The entire post was removed within an hour or two. That's when you know you've stumbled upon the real deal.

Does anyone know what he is talking about?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Oopsie!

My apologies jkrog

Hmmm I wonder why I confused you two? jhill jkrock....fairly similar...sorry about that

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
it's bogus...

cameras on a tripod, there is backlighting and a cut. whoever made this was working and thinking like a videographer and that happens to be one of my jobs in rl...

the lack of clutter and eqipment is also a dead giveawy, it's planned scifi, technology is technology, it's all together free of any instrumentation, tubing etc, I highly am suspicious that it is as neat and free of perhipheral tools and other artifacts as it is, exactly as a poster said above..."it looks like a sci fi series"

show me a set of gloves, a lifting device even a miniscule set of tools, it is way too neat for any science holding lab... the railing makes no sense either, like an artifact from a building used to shoot it in...a walkway in a museum or gallery, you would need to be able to getin there to lift and extract... no railing would be there.

This is an obvious fake, sorry... wish it wasn't but it surely is.

A real person would take an indisputable shot given a chance anyway

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
OK I want to draw your attention to something in this video. The very begining. (THIS IS THE FREAKY PART FOR ME) We have seen those holographic games that cost dollar sucked baddly and got phased out swiftly. WELL look at the wall in the first five seconds of the video... The colored wall looks as though it has dimensions but has the wall passes it turns 2d. Watch it and tell me what you think of my observation.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Okay,but your thinking in terms of OUR technology.

Hey,I don't know if this is real or not,but I am not going to be conservative.

What do you think about this suppossed picture of a lab in Dulce,it has all the instruments.

i85.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Swallowed a piece of video tape? Clever, clever. Actually, given the length, highly plausible. What would 30 seconds of 1/2 inch video tape weigh? Nothin'!!!

Oh, but the joy of extracting it.....priceless!!!!!

Oh EDIT! Anyone know what the human stomach acid would do to the tape??? Is there a Doctor in the House????

Or....well, if the thing were rolled up real tight, guess it could make it through the intestional tract.....especially if encased in somthing, like the size of a pill......

[edit on 6/28/0808 by weedwhacker]

Oh well....I don't work there, I just theorize.....are the MIB gonna come get me now??? Please, let me finish my holiday first!!!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yea,I noticed that too........good pick up!

What do you think it is?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I know I would swallow it to get it out!Also stomach acid would do nothing if you puke it out as soon as you leave the base(lets assume this guy/gal left as soon as he/she was done,10 minutes tops,a piece of film rolled tight in something like aluminum?)Also if he couldn't leave right away he could protect it in something like aluminum,electrical tape,etc.I am pre-med so I do know somthing about stomach acid.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join