It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC tells TV stations not to run anti-Bush ads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Freedom of the press?

www.cnn.com...

I have a feeling Bush is going to win again.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Heil Bush and the Nazi Republican Commitee.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
you wouldn't happen to have a link laying around, would you?

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Moveon.org is a joke, a rabid left wing fanatic group, now if the RNC was keeping stations from airing Kerry ads this would be different, Im sure you rabid leftists would have no problem with NBC or CBS not airing radical right wing commercials. God I love the hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
true. moveon has no real message beside "blah blah hate bush blah". It's a CELEBRITY left wing organization, which means that they think that because their faces are on TV their opinions are better than everyone elses.

I've got a bad taste in my mouth now

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If this has no validity how was Jill Holzman Voegal quoted, in that supposed letter?

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
If this has no validity how was Jill Holzman Voegal quoted, in that supposed letter?

I said Move on had no validity not the article or letter

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I am going to guess baldie supports Bush. I guess high unemployment, bad economy, tax cuts for the rich, the destruction of Americas wildlife, and just all around corruption can't be all that bad.

Anyone hear about how Dick is probably gonna pull a Watergate? Yep, some recorded tapes between him and the energy companies talking about how the energy problems should be handled. Now, here is the twist, he was asked for the tapes, he says no, they get a subpena(sp?) and he still refuses. Now, he also said there was no problem talking to the energy companies about how to shaft the american public out of more money for their monopoly business(Energy is a monopoly, if you want electricity in your house you have at most 2 people to choose from, if you are lucky) But if there is no problem or nothing wrong with it, then why doesn't he hand over the tapes? Could it be what was said would be seen as illegal? You give us money for our campaign, we will aloow you to raise prices on energy without saying anything? But no, a Republican would never take money to allow Big Business to shaft America. Well, not since the last time, which was what? 4 years ago where a big oil company "donated" over 5 million dollars to Bush campaign, and when he gets in office, all of a sudden they are allowed to drill for oil in Louisiana(sp?) marsh land that was deemed a wildlife refuge.

Sorry Baldie, Bush sucks, anything he does is for the 2% of America, not for us, the 98% of America that don't make millions or billions in a year.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser

Sorry Baldie, Bush sucks, anything he does is for the 2% of America, not for us, the 98% of America that don't make millions or billions in a year.

I have a name you crackpot

I like bush because of defense spending, something badly needed after 8 years of pussy footing and public programs for people like this.

Hey isnt that your boyfriend too? bunny man.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Could we ALL please try to be a little more considerate and ON TOPIC avoiding the mudpit talk?

I've got a snazzy warn button and an itchy trigger finger right about now.

Carry on with intent, but intelligence please.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Could we ALL please try to be a little more considerate and ON TOPIC avoiding the mudpit talk?

I've got a snazzy warn button and an itchy trigger finger right about now.

Carry on with intent, but intelligence please.

Can you move it to the mudpit?

I have no problem with keeping on topic just use my damn name not generic descriptions of my avatar.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Can you move it to the mudpit?

Someone already has.

[Edited on 7-3-2004 by RANT]

new topics

top topics

join