It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels/Alien Infiltration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I have spent my entire lifetime in the cave concentrating on the shadow puppets of our handlers.
The puppets are in movies, video games music and even in the building and design of our idol citys.

en.wikipedia.org...

The key to understanding life is understanding the GODHEAD. I believe that we are all capable of becoming beings of creation through time. It can never collectivley achieved through our current path of ego-mania.

en.wikipedia.org...

GOD = The Divine Spark = All Biology is Physiology; All Physiology is Chemistry; All Chemistry is Math(s); All Math(s) is Energy; All Energy is Frequency(s); All Frequency is Reality; All Reality is Biology; Everything is Life.

DNA is the sacred tree of life. This all got put into doubt by the pride of a higher being in the Circle of Life. Its not up or down in life but around and around...

GOD(Hu-man) hu-man is what the aliens called us. Hu means we carry the spark of life or the ability to become more and man is our race.

The bible never mentions the trinity but it is conceived through our love and humilty. Every religion has been currupted by the power of pride and those who own the sin. The latest is the attack on islam, an attempt to try and take control of it and use it as a weapon. It might already be too late. It only took them three hundred years to take control of christianity. The whore of Babylon is indeed real and is a metaphor for the decendents of cain.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

We are destined to the genetic progress of the one GOD(YHWH). GOD(YHWH) is but one being closest in evolution of the tree of lifes' final phase. But a very powerful race of GOD(Luciferian) couldnt see what the GOD(YHWH) could. They claimed to have suffered the greatest of births through fire and destruction. And that we had an easy future comparativly of clay and that they were higher in the GODHEAD. GOD(YHWH) saw the actions of the luciferians, but in the end we would be re-born through fire and clay surpassing the luciferians in strength of spirit and balance. Many aeon have passed under this luciferian control and this is the third cycle according to Revelation. The Fallen ones seek nothing but destruction of truth for they have a bet to win with GOD(YHWH). These beings are very tricky and theres nothing they will hold back on in this ego-centric frequency range. You know in your chakras when you sin and you dont need organized religion to save you. You have everything you need with your body mind and belief. The reason for sin in the world lies with the father and mother. They allowed the curruption to snake its way into our generations. I act without sin and teach only good with consequences for evil. All the murders that have been committed by trickery of war are great lessons. The number surpasses our current population of earth.

Most of our lives in this time are so frustrated from being put down, that a collective mentality of our DNA from your ancestors speaks to you. It is expressed through the outpouring of thoughts online, on knowledge of good and evil. Sub consciously by those inside the cave and consciously by those who know the truth of reality.

So here i am stuck in the USA in the lions den like danial. Should I flee when the jailer isnt looking or should I believe in myself and a greater good. In the hope to enlighten as many bodys and minds I can into one belief.

Love, Hope, Faith and Patience to the Trinity of Mind(soul), Body(life), and Spirit(belief).

Fear is self creating and is contagious...we got ours from the GOD(Luciferian) and their decendants the babylonians.

There is no fortune telling only great wisdom.

A prophecy is always
a self fulfilling one
that ends very wrong

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
That was well said

I can tell that came from the heart !
Spread the word !

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You are correct in that the Holy Bible does not mention the word trinity.

There are several verses that imply there is a trinity. I will give you one example.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you.
2 Corinthians 13:14

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Angels and Aliens exist, watch out for insectoid aliens and their

Pure White Triangle portals, if you see them; use your
telepathic voice and close them with these tones...try any of these...

ZeiTAO:
Poo KA TAH

ReiTao:
Pah KA TAH

ETAO:
PRA KA TAH

KRETAO:
KRO KA TAH

WHITE ZETA (VITAL>..pass to as many as possible)

GAH SAH TAH

Ok, thanks....if you see Zeta Reticulian ships in the sky, look at them
and yell telepathically...

Galactica Command Article #8; Time Criminals!.. Time Traveller violators!

Ok thanks

and spread these tones to as many as possible humans or other friends; thanks!

-Eck Tah Zah!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by daemonicsoul

the bible never says the word trinity but talks about the trinity, IE God the father, God the son and God the holy spirit. and its easy to understand we have a body soul and spirit. and look at animal. eggs have a shell (body) white (soul) and yolk (spirit) viola an egg.
i made this basic so as to not confuse you

new topics

top topics

join