It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant Files False claim and Wins with absolutely no proof

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 19DCW71

Well I hope you can find somebody to take your case. Maybe trying an ambitious young fresh out of law school lawyer will work. Perhaps it may not be your first or even your best option but I think a younger lawyer trying to make a name for him or herself might be more apt in taking a case like this.

Also, if I were you I would refrain from sending anything remotely threatening to any body in the law field. I am not certain that you have but from what I read in this thread it seems you sent some pretty emotional massages their way.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AnOldFriend

No threatening letters, just letting them know they'll never recieve money and will have to arrest me if they wish. Just letting them know I will not take it llying down. Stated that I will take legal action if necessary. never implied anything physical because I'm not going to give them a reason.

Just exercising my GOD given right at freedom.I laugh that people say they excercise their right to free speech as if the Government says it's ok to speak.We are born free of GOD and I could care less about their self serving laws.I respect and abide by certain laws but it's more or less a moral issue w/me,not because they enfoce their will on me.

Regardless I'm to the point where all they can do is arrest me and it doesn't phase me. I understand where you're coming from though and appreciate the advice.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by endrun

Hello thanks for posting. This is exactly what I want and the basis of my claim. To open Americas Eyes. That’s a good idea regarding the story depicting the epidemic (great choice of words) we face in this country. I like the whole concept and will start building it up. If it goes somewhere I will remember to give you the credit for the idea.

I felt the same way. I personally believed that they wouldn’t accept the case for fear of repercussion in trying a case against NY state. Morbidtracie suggested a federal prosecutor also and is the way I will try first. I thought about turning him in but not yet. If I do and they deport him I don’t want it to have a negative effect on the case. I’m just trying to play my hand properly so I can make everyone pay for their deeds. Wow, I feel like a woman scorn, LOL.

How could I go about establishing a legal defense fund? I like the idea. Above all I thank you for your kind words regarding my education (I actually used the internet for something good), for your thoughts and prayers. I have to say that all of you who have posted w/the exception of one, have been great and I appreciate your support.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm bumping this thread again.
goodnight everyone!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the bump.....

GenralT---------Thanks for the link to Illegal Invaders counters. I sent them an email and this is the only guy who had the decency to reply.

He has pointed me in the direction of 2 other links. One is a radio show who would like to discuss the topic. I am waiting a reply because they would like to verify everything to make sure it's legit. This is a good start.

It's in California,but that's actually good because they won't be biased as I feel a NY station may be sympathetic towards the system. Anyway just wanted to keep you informed and extend my gratitude. Will update once I ghear back.Thanks

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
No problem Brother I truly hope something comes of this and the radio show. I have other links if anyone here is wanting info. on what these "ILLEGAL INVADERS" are doing to our country. It will show how many are raping and killing and getting away with it because of their "ILLEGAL" status. It is hard to imagine but it is the truth of what is going on around us. If anyone are interested U2U me at anytime for the web pages. Or if you like I can just post them here, just let me know.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GeneralT.

Post them up brother.Let everyone know the truth. Not just the selected few of us whose eyes are open. Shout it from te roof tops.

Matthew 10:26-28

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well here goes the information I promised.
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you all. I had to go through every one of the web pages as not to offend anyone here. As you know some of the pages you deal with is a bit slanted to a single race of people. So I hope I did it well enough not to get the Mods in an uproar.

immigrationcounters.com...
www.minutemanproject.com...
www.pajamahadeen.us...

This next one is a good one on what the state of the union is truly in. Please read through it to the end and see if what is written there in is true or not.

www.hermes-press.com...

Enjoy everyone: I hope I was diligent enough and they will get you to thinking what is going on in our country is a good thing or not.

[edit on 1/7/08 by GeneralT.]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralT.

I really can't believe the laws in place thet protect people such as this. Our citizens are so blind,and living in a bubble. Until it happens to them or a loved one they won't ever truly understand the scope of the current situation.

Thanks for the Links GeneralT.

I contacted the IRLI and explained my current situation and received an email from a woman stating she gave it over to her staff attorney for review and they will get back to me.

Will be gone for a few days, so will keep in touch when I get back. Thanks again for evreything.

The kindness and understanding on this site is way beyond what I expected. I know there's good people, but for evry good one you get 2 or 3 rotten apples. Didn't happen to be the case though and is appreciated. Peace.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I hope all goes well!
It's good to hear that you have some lee-way on the situation.

CS

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just bumping this thread again.
I'm trying to make sure legal professionals might see it with advice...
Happy Fourth, everyone!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Just so you know an illegal cant get work mans comp. So how can this person be illegal?? Oh and I happen to know the Mexicans that work for us are legal since we have all of them checked first. Unlike other companies in the area we check ours first through the registries.

Hilda

[edit on 5-7-2008 by hildar]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join