It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant Files False claim and Wins with absolutely no proof

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

To be honest I tried to email many news sources and every body I emailed never had the decency too get back to me. I never tried anything like oprah though. I would definately need somebody to speak with me. I'm a horrible public speaker. When people verbally attack me I get furious and trying to mantain composure,my voice and body gets shaky just trying to maintain from smashing something or someone.I'm a horrible people person. Just a quite guy who minds his own business until pushed beyond the point.

My main goal is to get it mainstream because now they have just made it personal and this issue needs to be addressed, because when you steal fro my family and ruin our lives that deserves just recourse.

I figure if I could make a video on you tube that gets attention, then the media will want coverage. I never looked at youtube until I started hearing stories on the news. I was trying to get newsworthy to publicise this case in hopes of finding legal counsel. Something will give sooner or later.

I refuse to quite. I'm like the bad guy in a horror flick that slowly walks after you as your running away yet you always get caught. I don't/won't stop. Believe me you will be seeing me televised or hearing about this one way or another. Morbidtracie has a great idea and i'm going to pursue that avenue and see where it leads.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jdl79

This is what I was having a hard time believing. I was saying I know I’m not the only person in America doing this (wow I felt special, LOL).Not that I haven’t worked with people who do it but as far as I’m concerned it’s not practical. 2 people just get under each other’s feet.

I actually thought about opening my own company but there were several deciding factors. First my wife’s schedule as assistant head nurse and the fact we have to rotate to watch our 3 children had a major part. The biggest factor was that I’m honestly not good w/people. Being a business owner you know. Homeowners are the worst. They want everything for free when you already gave them the best work/price they could get and they hang over your shoulder annoying you as you work when they have no concept of what they’re talking about.

My father raised and taught me to take pride in everything I do. It’s an extension of your name and the man you are. I enjoy the skill and craftsmanship aspect of being able to fix and build anything with my own hands. I do everything. Anything I don’t know, show me or explain it once and I got it. I even cook, clean, sew, change diapers and do windows (in drag). Only kidding about the drag part.

Guys, for everybody who replied, I want to thank you for all your support. It means a lot. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Wow. I am so sorry to hear you are going through all of this but your fortitude is commendable. Years ago a man 'fell' at my father's restaurant. I was there the day he 'fell' and he put on such dramatics I remember us asking each other, 'What's with that guy?' It was like he 'fell' then writhed around on the floor, grabbed his back, and started moaning very loudly. But it was such theatrics because he was standing there one minute then just kind of 'fell' like his legs went limp underneath him- I don't recall him being in motion like he was walking somewhere.

I remember kind of chuckling under my breath thinking, 'Ok, dude.' Well, sure enough my father gets served papers and the man turned out to be an illegal alien. The guy ended up winning in spite of several witnesses remembering the 'WTF moment' that day and the man's drama fest. Well, my father ended up having to pay him something like $500-$700 a week for life because the man could no longer work. But a couple of years ago my father went out of businesses anyways and the man didn't see another dime. It would have been justice but the reason why my father had to go out of business was even worse, in a 'what is wrong with our government' type of way.

I wish you the best and ask that you keep us updated.

There was a story that has always infuriated me. Apparently there were illegal aliens on a ranch somewhere in the southern states. The owners held the trespassing aliens at gun point until the law arrived. They even offered the aliens water and blankets until the officers showed up. Anyways, the aliens sued and ended up receiving the man's ranch in the settlement. Crazy stuff that really makes you want to revolt.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Pleasant Until Provoked. I like that.

Sorry to hear about your father,and this is basically the same concept. They ruled in favor of him saying I owe him $500 a week for the duration he supposedly was out of work resulting in over $16,000 just for him. I'm supposed to pay his lawyer fees and a settlement to NYS WCB $40,500. That's basically why the judge ruled in his favor for NYS settlement.

I sent them a letter strongly urging the Uninsured employers fund not to pay a single dollar unless they don't mind it coming out of their own pockets, as they willnever see a single dollar from me.I know they hate me because I send them letters which are as professional as I can get but very abrupt. t's to the point that I'm not worried about the repurcussions because they already set the penalty. all they can do is arrest me and I don't fear jail/prison, this government or anybody in it.

I remember hearing about that story where they got the ranch.From the story I heard I thought they worked for him and claimed he beat them.Not sure if there was any actual proof but that seems to not matter these days. Just here say from an illegal immigrant no matter how contradicting his statements is proof.

They're technically not even a credible witness in my perspective. They broke the laws and lied their entire time while illegally coming here w/no regard for the laws or safety of this country and it's citizens. They're also waging an economical war on the infrastructure of this country and it's inhabitants.This technecally makes them enemy combatants and any agency that assists them is committing an act of treason.

People need to be held accountable.WE need to STAND up and let them know. The entire country of legal citizens need to march on the capital and tell them we ain't having it anymore. About 3 will show up though.I will keep you updated and best regard to you and yours. God Bless.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by 19DCW71]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Just bumping this thread.
I hope everyone has a good week working.
(or a good week looking for work)

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Wow,I can't believe you actually have one of those? A job. I forgot what those were.I thought the Illegal Invaders had a monopoly on all the jobs in America.Maybe there's still hope for me. thanks for the bump.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
good luck with this. we are dealing w/ different circumstances, but does involve an illegal who took advantage of the system set up here in tx against one of my family members. we have been dealing and fighting with this since oct '06. the illegal was awarded $$ from a particular section of "compensation" w/out any proof and/or struggle. he filed and BAM! got what he wanted.

i seem to be the only one now in the family who hasn't given completely up, but can certainly understand why the others did.

giving up is never an option in my book! keep pressing forward. i know a lot of ppl will say it is not worth it when they see the toll it takes on you, but for our future generations, i feel it is VERY important that these kind of things get the attention they deserve and our dealt with properly. i would rather have things set straight then feel comfortable knowing i could have done more.

again, good luck!!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

I couldn't agree w/you more. There's no giving up. As my father told me when I was young and misguided. He said when he passed away he wanted to make sure my siblings and I were left with everything needed to survive in life. Financially to more importantly the knowledge and lessons he taught us.I truly am blessed to have him in my life.

I was always a laid back person and just went with the flow because I thought there was nothing I could do. Your motives state it best. Make sure for our childrens generations they don't have to deal with this nonsense. When I die I want to know my children are free, not slaves of some (as nicely worded by GeneralT) Illegal Invaders and corrupt corporate state and government I teach my children Love, respect,awareness and self defense. Above all not to trust anyone in positions of power.

I feel for you. Keep plugging away and NEVER give up.It's personal. I do agree that it's not for all but when you slap me in the face I don't get intimidated. I get pissed off. I'm taking that mentality and finding the proper methods of channeling the energy for a positive outcome.Thanks and best of luck to you.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 19DCW71

Man, i wish someone could give you good news...

But NY is a scantuary city, and NY as a state is also a sancutuary state...

So... the illigal allien is always going to get the benifit of the doubt...

Even though, there is no doubt, that every illigal allien is a criminal... they get the benifit of the doubt...

I see NY is as sick as California on this issue, i feel for you...

The illigal immigration is out of control...

How would i slove it, give a 100 day deadline, for ALL illigals to either deport themselfs, or get in line with immigration regulations. After that 100 day period, ALL illigal alliens WILL BE PUT TO DEATH.

Mabye if those idiots saw that the US was handing out pills of possin, rather then money, they might get the picture.

As it is now, there is no punishment for the vermin, we must have a detternet, let all the the world know that we are serious about our contry.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

I'm glad that you call human beings "vermin."

And that you want to take people who come to this country to work and kill them all if they can't or won't leave on their own.

Sounds like someone else has the mind of a "vermin," eh? This thread is about a problem in the justice system, not a way for you to spread your hatred for other human beings. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I know NY is a sanctuary but the problem I have is that I have proof from his own mouth discrediting his entire claim and the decision is as unjust as the sun is hot. As I stated previously, the appeals judges have it in their possession and I can’t see them allowing this. Especially since the proof alone speaks for itself, plus I let them know it’s going to get attention.I will make this a major issue and sooner or later you will be reading and hearing about it on the news. I refuse to let this one go. They are going to see we are serious about our country and its citizen’s rights. They will have to kill me to shut me up.

link   
reply to post by 19DCW71

No problem. Glad I was able to provide (hopefully) sound advice. Let us know how it goes.

*EDIT* Also, try contacting Alex Jones. He's not mainstream media, but he will probably listen to you and give you good advice. His website: prisonplanet

[edit on 30-6-2008 by morbidtracie]

link   

Originally posted by Johnmike

I'm glad that you call human beings "vermin."

And that you want to take people who come to this country to work and kill them all if they can't or won't leave on their own.

Sounds like someone else has the mind of a "vermin," eh? This thread is about a problem in the justice system, not a way for you to spread your hatred for other human beings. Thanks.

i can agree w/ this. given the state of their economy in mexico, ya almost can't blame them for coming over here. i actually have seen some illegals who are waiting to go about things the right way in gaining citizenship. while they are waiting, they don't complain about what rights they don't have (although the ones i know of have expressed when they are citizens, they will want to stand w/ others to bring this country back to what it was meant to be) they pay taxes even though, being illegal, they are under the radar. but they are grateful to be here.

i have nothing against those who are trying to "make it" and given my distress as to where we are headed as a country, i still have no problem saying that you still stand a better chance here than most other places. i would love to see some of the lazy bums here in america replaced w/ those who understand the original intent of this country and are grateful and willing to stand w/ the citizens who see the need for a change in the way we view our personal responsibilites and the government's responsibilities.

what i have no tolerance for are those who come over here and exploit the system against its own citizens, but i will also be the first to say that we have our own citizens doing the very same thing.

definately the problem lies w/ the system we are under. there will always be ppl who try to exploit in order to gain advantages for their own agendas. i am against that and will continue to fight it as a citizen of this country.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I don't know if any of the following will help or if you haven't already tried the following but thought I would post these anyway.

www.findlaw.com...

www.google.com...

I am not from NY but it seems rather strange that you couldn't find a lawyer if even a public defender or something similar.

I have a question.

Have you ever worked with the man or met the man prior to your court case?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by morbidtracie

I tried Alex Jnes already with no reply. I figure if he wasn't mainstream he wouldn't be bias. Guess it wasn't newsworthy enough.

I was just waatching fox and they were talking about illegal crack dealers getting caught and good old Uncle Sam just flies them home on the taxpayers dollar. No repurcussion of any kind. I sent them an email, fair and balanced my A$$

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
That is an outstanding and temptation...going to the media. You can expose it, but i question the outcome of it. you can sue that judges name till blue in the face, prob wont affect him. BUt, to get the story out to millions of americans, is VERY tempting indeed. Try that, what one of the others here siad...go to a good media, like abc news, local newspaper company, tell em you got a tasty true story for em to digest
and how blind jsutice can be.smear it all over like thanksgivin gravy.
Ide be weary of corporate news though, NBC, FOX. I thread here, had a youtube video of some guys over at FOX news slandering the public, for being so stupid ot listen in and watch the crap they air. I dont think theyde wana listen too you, in fact probably hide it. But, as the saying goes, you'll never know till you try.
On a personal note, im happy you did take milder precautions, and not do what i had mentioned. I see you havea family, i dont. I thought a little, and came to a conclusion, IF i had a fmaily of my own i wouldn wanna jeopardize them either at all....ide most DEF try to go through all legal channels. So def a bonus an your part. IM single, no famliy, so its all fair game to me lol.
Truely, i hope an wish you can resolve this to your favor. an hope you com out the winner.
Some here said, a federal prosecutor...he was right.. they LOVE to convict. Ive heard stories.... try that! Hell, contact and even to jsut talk, and form your own solutions or ideas. Perosnally, ide liketo try homeland security, asmuch as i dont trust them at all, its a start. Nothing to loose, jsut by listening to what they have to think or say!!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AnOldFriend

Thank you for the links. I called lawyers who were also recommended to me by my father’s friend who’s a criminal defense attorney. After explaining how I was referred and the case, they told me that they were sorry but they represented the claimant. All of the people I contacted have said the same thing. I don’t know if it was just my luck or they didn’t like the case once explained. No, I don’t know him and have never worked with him.

Now my goal was to find a lawyer to file a suit against everyone for their role in this and get this publicised to to bring this issue to light that they keep sweeping under the rug.

I’m not worried about the Workers comp case because the appeal is currently being overlooked. Regardless what the outcome they’ll NEVER see a cent from me. As matter of fact I told the judge in my first hearing that this was a scam and as stubborn as I am I would rather go to jail and leave my 3 children fatherless before I gave this POS a single dollar.

Thanks again for the links because every link is a potential resolution. Much appreciated.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

I don’t expect to win but if I did great. It’s really about addressing this issue I occasionally hear dribs and drabs about yet no one does anything to solve. Millions of angry Americans are a good thing. That makes people do their jobs. You know…. I figure my family is basically jeopardized regardless. People w/resources don’t like to be upset, but neither do I so now all I need are the resources, LOL. Just living in this scandalous country they’re in danger.

I’m like a lion when it comes to my kids. I trust no one especially the friendly guy w/the smile. He’s up to no good. I’m definitely going to try the fed prosecutor. It’s still fair game to me too (LOL). I may be domesticated but there’s still an untamed animal inside. The reason I really remain calm now is because it’s not about an ego thing anymore. It’s about protecting my kid’s lives, so I may actually have to take one in the process of protecting them, which I would hate to have to do. That is only when I’m left w/no options and is why I choose to avoid confrontation. I feel you though.

Thanks for the words. Kind words and suggestions are always welcome.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I am so sorry to hear of your dilemma. This is beyond outrageous. I"ll tell you one thing, you've opened my eyes to this seemingly widespread problem of illegals taking innocent people to court and winning.

Have you thought of contacting 60 Minutes? I'm thinking if you gathered together every story you've heard/read about this kind of thing, mail your transcripts (copies) along with all the stories. That way, they can see there's an epidemic of this kind of thing. This is exactly the type of story they love, an expose of something that is widespread.

Sounds like you will have a very hard time finding a lawyer in NY, I would assume that the ones you contacted probably just didn't want to go up against the NY system. But a federal prosecutor sounds like an excellent idea.

My sympathies are with you and your family and I will be praying hard for you and yours. Kudos to you having paid your debt to society and getting straightened out and responsible. And kudos to your excellent writing, I would never have known you never made it past the ninth grade.

Another thing: Have you thought of trying to establish a legal defense fund? Maybe with some the money you could pay for a full page ad in the NY Times? Or some other well-read publication in NY. I just can't tell you awful I think this is. I sure hope you get it all straightened out. Keep us up to date please and I will bump this thread as often as I can if it slows down.
Between all of us, someone somewhere should be able to help. And I hope you find work very soon.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
P.S. you could turn him into the I.C.E. people, make a report to the police for stalking, etc. and also try Homeland Security. Just some thoughts.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join