It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant Files False claim and Wins with absolutely no proof

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 19DCW71

The best advice I can give you is to go straight to a federal prosecutor.

Since the man is an illegal, it's a federal case.
Print everything: The transcripts, emails and every documentation you have.

Your story boils my blood. I know that there are honest and decent illegals here. That guy isn't one of them.

Do not give up.
I wish you the best of luck and feel free to U2U me if you need any help.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I have tried to contact a few attorneys to represent me in this case. In my 4th hearing the judge asked me if I was represented and I told him everyone I contacted represents the claimant, so he told me I had more than enough time and proceeded with the case (all on record).

I am stil trying to find an attorney. I actually sent a 10 page appeal in already which I thought was laid out rather good.I basically had no choice because I only had 30 days to appeal and still would've never made the deadlin as I still can't find a lawyer.

I have been having a lot of circumsatnces in my life going against me. Basically everything goes against the grain in my life and I kind of feel as though it's a not accidental. Not paranoid but it's virtually impossible for everthing that has gone wrong in my life. Ask the CIA, they don't believe in coincidences.Not complaining just play it like a game. It's challenging and I refuse to let anything beat me. I like the comp.

It's going to take a life time for your wife to learn how to deal with it. Some day's are normal and then just a certain reminder pops up and that's it, it's like reliving it from the first day. I also believe God has his plans and people will pay for what they do.Mark my words.Everyone will pay for their wrong doings and also the good. I also agree about the bad idea. I did like the concept but truth is for me.

When God is for me,who can be against me.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
If I where you, I would start squirling away all the money you can someplace other than a bank. Start selling off all nonesential goods you possess. Hide all assets. There are books on how to do this covertly, maybe some here can direct you to a source for this info. If you own a home max your ownership out in loans and hide the money now. If push comes to shove abandon your possesions, take your family and leave NY for Fla. They have laws there to insulate you from outside interferance. Try first to work the system. if that fails you still have an out!! Just an opinion here but one you might want to consider! One oter thing, should you choose this route ....tell no one while in the process...no one! I wouldn't even respond to this post. Just think about it by yourself!
Zindo

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by morbidtracie

Hey what's up? What do you suggest is the best way to find one and what do I do? Just tell them basically what I described in the thread? This is eating me alive. I think what bothers me most is that it's a long tedious process that is out of my hands. If it was a one on one thing then I have some control of the outcome.

Would the prosecutor be just against the Illegal immigrant? I do want him but I really want the big fish. i want the state to be held liable. For staarters it's their job to uphold the laws and protect it's citizens. In not doing so they're aiding and abbeting a criminal,harboring a fugitive and are an accomplice to a crime. How do they get away with not upholding their own laws.

I have evrything documented and copies of everything, so nobody can tell me I did or didn't say or do something.Thanks for the suggestion.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Sounds to me like you are in a bad way since you are stating to the fact that you do odd jobs for people. And since this has gone to so many courts that means one thing they have found in his favor not yours, which means one thing there has to be proof that he worked with you or for you at one time or another. Like so many folks out there they probally are assuming you hired the man to work for the day and he got injured you like so many odd jobbers didnt pay for insurance and cant pay for his work mans comp so therefor are trying to fight it. It happens every day so why wouldnt they believe it. I know most judges see it all the time even with legal folks. And truthfully it doesnt matter legal or illegal if he worked for you, you should pay it. If he didnt then you need to prove he didnt. Otherwise pay it because that man has a family to support to just like you do. Also How do you know he is illegal?? You say he didnt work for you yet you seem to know a lot about this person? How do you know there papers are not just pending? Which makes them neither legal or illegal?

Hilda

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hildar

I do believe your interpretation is wrong. I never stated I did odd jobs. I always worked for a company. I was out of work and met my friend’s friend and framed some doors and windows for him. If you have any concept of framing windows and doors, then you’d know it’s a one person job and if you can’t do it alone shouldn’t be in the trade.

You can make all the assumptions you like but from your post they are all wrong so let’s stick to facts not assumptions. Never had insurance because I’m not an employer and NEVER hired ANYONE. If I ever did hire someone (which I didn’t and wouldn’t) they would be skilled and if they were ever hurt I would comply w/judgment.

Why would I waste my time and effort to get justice if I was wrong? That’s just moronic. I don’t need to prove he didn’t work for me because he has done that on record. As I have stated I have all the documentation to prove it all. If you would like to come by and read it feel free and I guarantee your opinion WILL change.

How do I know so much about him? Simple fact is that I sat across from him for every hearing for 1 year and 2 mos. I know all. He received all my personal information from the police who illegally ran a license plate #. That’s all he had. On record he said he didn’t have a name just a plate #. Yet you question how I, a legal American citizen obtained his personal info?

You sound like a sympathizer, for illegal immigration. If you are I hope you are falsely accused of something you never did to taste the bitterness, then and only then, when you have walked in another man/woman’s shoes will you truly be able to make assumptions based on fact.

I'm not trying to be rude or come off that way,but I have the facts in front of me and know the truth. that's why I get a little agitated when people try to make accusations when they don't have the facts. Like I said I will freely let anyone who wants to, read them. I'm not misleading or trying to prove anything to anyone. I started this thread to look for legitimate help and a solution to my problem. Thanks

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Quote:
I do believe your interpretation is wrong. I never stated I did odd jobs. I always worked for a company. I was out of work and met my friend’s friend and framed some doors and windows for him. If you have any concept of framing windows and doors, then you’d know it’s a one person job and if you can’t do it alone shouldn’t be in the trade

Now that is a laugh figuring my husband owns a contracting company and has now for 35 years. We also do framing work it takes 2 people or more depending on what floor, not one person. I am taking it you only do half a$$ jobs? Oh and I spoke with my pop whom was at home he is the district judge here in Harnett County and he said you are full of it no one can get you in a court room with just a plate # if they worked for you there would have to be more proof then that for them to find you guilty. So your not telling us everything here, just like that last little lie about 1 person to frame doors and windows. I can assure you it takes at the least 2 people.

Hilda

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I dont understand why the illegal chose you.

You usually work for a company, but you found direct work with a homeowner. Some illegal noticed you and started following you everyday to collect information for his claim against you.
Is this what happened? Why would he choose a lone man, why not file a claim against some huge company , they have their signs out at their construction sites with all their info, they have work comp and loads of money.

I mean this illegal went out on a limb risking deportation, jail, fines, losing his family.
I'm not supporting illegals, but a lot of them get wronged everyday and they dont do anything about it cause they have to stay low profile. YOu know, someone picks them up for work and never pays them.
For this illegal, to take a huge risk, theres more to the story.
CAn you elaborate?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
why dont you sue the police station that gave your private info to this illegal.

Thats hard for me to believe, that a police station gave out your personal info to someone.
if its true as u say, take that to a lawyer and sue big time.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by josephine

To be honest I couldn't tell you why he chose me. Why or how does criminal choose his victim. target of oppurtunity maybe,I'm not sure.As I stated,I'm not trying to prove to the public but looking for help in rectifying this situation. I also want to sue the police department.

I don't know what type of lawyer to get or how to go about it. That's why I'm on here loking for suggestions. This isn't something I ever been through and not something I have experience in, unlike people who sue for every little thing and win such menial cases. Yet I have a legit case and just want justice. it's not about money but principal.

I also forgot to add that NY State is big supporters of illegal immigration. It's all political.These Illegal immigrants all know that they can manipulate the system. So does every other race and religion, that's why they do.

I couldn't make this stuff up.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by 19DCW71]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hildar

I’m not here to trade crude little remarks, okay. My work is very professional and meticulous. If you need 2 or more people to hang or frame a double hung window or door then you should hire new employees because you are losing money. If your husband is hiring, I could use a job. Give me a day and I will guarantee He respects my work, and then we can discuss pay. Ohhh I get it. He has 3 guys doing doors or windows because they’re illegal immigrants. I guarantee he hires them.
Nothing personal but if your father is a judge he knows in his heart that nobody can judge justly and honestly all the time. If he says otherwise he’s full of SH$T. I do believe people start off w/good intentions but when you’re in a position of power for a long time the corruption sets in. They know the laws and what they can get away with, so I wouldn’t be too proud of your pop. I guarantee he has some skeletons in his closet. Your father sounds like he makes some bad judgments considering he had and raised you and you are both clueless.
Let me rephrase it. Reading comprehension for retards, ok?
The illegal immigrant took my plate number. He filed a report w/the POOOllllliiiiccccceeeee. The police gave him my information. Once the information was obtained, he filed a c-3 form with workers comp. Then workers comp sent me a letter w/a court date. We went to court and that’s it.
You keep talking smack. If you want to read the transcript, you will have the proof from the horses mouth and I can stop reading your asinine posts. Do you want to just trade remarks? I don’t understand. You state your opinion as if it means something. I’m seeking a resolution so please stop interfering with my thread.
And tell the district judge there in Harnett County that he too will be judged, so he should judge truthfully with good intentions because nothing can be hidden from the ALMIGHTY.I hear there's some horrible injustice of Ncarolina's judges upholding the law. Be proud.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by josephine

We wont hear the rest of the story that is the whole thing here. No illegal would risk deportation just to get money out of someone, sorry to say it but that is stupid. There is more here then what is being said. And I cant help but notice how you keep saying it takes more illegals to do the job then it does whites or blacks or legals? Sorry but we only hire legals. But they are Mexicans, and they work harder then the 5 men we have that are white. My brother included. as for me being retarded you A$$ I bet you don't have an 8 year degree in Veterinary medicine. instead your family is most likely living off welfare instead of working like the illegals you are talking crap about.

Hilda

[edit on 29-6-2008 by hildar]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hildar

I did answer you. You're the one who claims it can't be done. We here in NY -GET ER DONE-.Do me a favor. Please. Stop making accusations. If you would like, when i win the case when the appeals judges overturn it, I will post it just for the mighty hilda to read,ok.

As a matter of fact I do believe he was Guatemalan just like your ex husband who beat you for 4 years.I'll go to his house and ask him once this whole case is over. Maybe it's him who knows. Jorge Avilla, know him?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hilda, I'm getting tired. Talking to you, just doesn't do it for me. I'm gonna get going so post all the derogatory statemnets you like but it's not making you any friends thru here.

I will no longer be replying to your posts so have at it. feel free to get the last words. Enjoy life.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hildar said;

Now that is a laugh figuring my husband owns a contracting company and has now for 35 years. We also do framing work it takes 2 people or more depending on what floor, not one person. I am taking it you only do half a$$ jobs? Oh and I spoke with my pop whom was at home he is the district judge here in Harnett County and he said you are full of it no one can get you in a court room with just a plate # if they worked for you there would have to be more proof then that for them to find you guilty. So your not telling us everything here, just like that last little lie about 1 person to frame doors and windows. I can assure you it takes at the least 2 people.

I work in the construction business and I also work alone on most of the projects I do. I frame windows and doors by myself as well.
If your husband is paying three people to do the job of one man, then he is wasting his money.
It may take two or three "ILLEGAL INVADERS" to do the job of one man. If that is what they tell you O.K.
Stuffing trash in the drywall is good?
My jobs are done to 100% of the home owners approval or I do it again free. So don't try to make yourself feel better cause your husband is a "FELON" for hiring those he knows to be here "ILLEGALLY".
Don't try to criticize an American for do his job, the job which only requires only one man two if he feels like paying someone else to help him get his tools. You and your husband should be ashamed of yourselves for hiring "ILLEGAL" employees. One day when the laws are enforced you and yours will be standing before a judge yourselves. I know you said that all of your employees are legal but you know as well as I do, there are some that are not, more than likely in your employ.
Where I used to live the whole factory of illegals would work on ONE S.S. #.
They've gotten caught many times. Immigration raid and false I.D.

Not to mention no drivers license and insurance (Don't get me started.)
To say that illegals won't do crimes because of deportation depends on if where they live is a 'sanctuary' city, also.

Aztlan is also many of these peoples desire.
They don't care sometimes about the U.S.
They leave their wife and kids in their country and send the money home.

[edit on 30/6/08 by GeneralT.]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 19DCW71

Hey what's up? What do you suggest is the best way to find one and what do I do? Just tell them basically what I described in the thread? This is eating me alive. I think what bothers me most is that it's a long tedious process that is out of my hands. If it was a one on one thing then I have some control of the outcome.

Would the prosecutor be just against the Illegal immigrant? I do want him but I really want the big fish. i want the state to be held liable. For staarters it's their job to uphold the laws and protect it's citizens. In not doing so they're aiding and abbeting a criminal,harboring a fugitive and are an accomplice to a crime. How do they get away with not upholding their own laws.

I have evrything documented and copies of everything, so nobody can tell me I did or didn't say or do something.Thanks for the suggestion.

Go to your nearest federal courthouse in person. Make the appointment in person.

What your tormentor is doing is illegal. Feds love to convict and you certainly have a case. I would take action this week.

To be safe, I'd take ZindoDoone's advice.

Start socking away money etc. right now.
Try getting an offshore account as well.

In the end, if the legal system won't help you, then move underground.

That illegal is a parasite looking for a free ride.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I can't believe someone who states they own a construction company is claiming they hire 3 men to frame windows and doors. I own my own company and if one of my employees told me they needed even a gopher for a simple door and window job, one of two things would happen, 1] I would think he was joking 2] He would be looking for work by days end as I won't tolerate laziness in my guys. Only once in 10 years have I ever needed a helper for a door framing job, they were antique french doors that weighed about 70 pounds a piece, solid oaks heavy. So I can access one of two things either you're lying about owning a buisness, or you're completely ignorant of what it actually takes to accomplish something and you're throwing three times more money out than is needed.

On second thought let me offer my services as I'm sure for a nominal fee I could make your company profitable!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Just do what a lot of Americans do, Go through the Media and go to Oprah or someone, failing that go to the papers stating your case. Tabloids love that kind of story. you might get a decent response that way.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

That is exactly what I’m gioing to do. I was doing a search to understand the exact process of what and how they work. It was described perfectly and seems to fit the definition of this case (at least in my eyes).

Thank you for the suggestion. This feels like the best route in my eyes. At least I don’t feel so helpless standing around not knowing what to do. This gives me even more incentive. Thanks

[edit on 30-6-2008 by 19DCW71]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralT.

General,thanks for the support. I checked out the link you sent me. My jaw dropped. You realize it's big but don't realize how big till you start seeing numbers. For the hell of it I sent them an email too. I just want to get it out to as many as possible.

Sad thing is that this is such a major issue which occasionally gets minimul coverage yet nobody wants to do anything about because it isn't affecting them personally.

I was actually going to hire a bunch of illegal immigrants and go to a ny state pliticians house and drop them off w/tools and tell them to start ripping the roof and I'll be right back.

Guarantee illegal immigration debate would get a little newsworthy then.That would be a funny sight. my old boss actually had illegals working for him and had them rip a roof which turned out to be the wrong house. It was next door. That's what he get's for being a supporter of non english speaking working invaders. LOL

General,I forgot to reply to CLearskies last night. I got side tracked by broom hilda. Tell her I said thank you for the support and it's very appreciated. Thanks

[edit on 30-6-2008 by 19DCW71]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join