It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant Files False claim and Wins with absolutely no proof

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

You must steady yourself friend.
Your post was very negative, and you must realize that only through the law of attraction may happiness be realized. That is, you draw upon you that which you project.

As to the issue of "Illegals", I have some experience. My father owns a plastering company in California, a fairly small business, but he has great credibility and renown in his area. Several years ago he plastered a home for the writer Dean Koontz, perhaps you've heard of him. The point is, my entire family is comprised of many immigrants, most of them legal, born here in the states, some perhaps illegal, extended family from Latin America.

These people are hard workers. My grandfather was still plastering, high atop the scaffold at 70 years of age. My dads crew shows up for work every day, ready to work and earn their keep. If people like these work hard and stay honest, what does it matter if they are "Illegal" or not? All these are my brethren. The idea of national boundaries has always been a foolish one to me because we are all one, and if we were to unify and act as such, the sky would be only the beginning.

As to your case and court proceedings, I am aghast. While I would fully support an illegals right work alongside me and earn an equal wage, Any man who attempts to file fraudulent claims against you is surely in err. Therefore, I support your recourse fully, and bid you god speed and good tidings.

my purpose must surely surface
my intention was pure when i looked in the mirror

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
You must steady yourself friend.
Your post was very negative, and you must realize that only through the law of attraction may happiness be realized. That is, you draw upon you that which you project.

I looked it up in the U.S. code and couldn't find anything. I think there's something about gravity though. And maybe electromagnetics.

Oh course it's negative, he just got screwed over by a scheming illegal and an idiot judge!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Can't believe no one barely has starred or flagged this, let's give our friend some minor accolade for sharing, and quite articulately I might add for someone of a ninth grade education, his trek into the murky under-depths of the judicial system.

Can you smell it?
Many of us know the fruit is rotten.
But cannot smell from a distance.
smells like pale shells
smells like jail cells

prison industry figurative diminutive
diminish the sentence for good behaviour
thank you my slaver now heres a blade from the grave sir.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Here's a web page that I have found to be helpful on the issue of "ILLEGAL INVADERS". As I stated before they are not immigrants. They are INVADERS plain and simple.

immigrationcounters.com...

Hope this will help some of you who are reading this to see the full cost of this invasion by these invaders.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Thanks equisitexample, i know my reply wa ahrsh i do appologize to thso it may have offended...
If someone broke into my home, or threatened me, im not gunna play games, and as k if he wants a cup of tea man... he is trying ot harm me/kill me? you get the idea, and in a face off he's put me in...its him or me now, nad it aint gunna be me wit knife stuck in.
I do respect humans, that repsect me, and vice versa. Its not tha i have anything agianst illeglas, in that sense.. hell some of my exes were latina.. but at owrk, i get fed up and tired of listening, lik they trying ot convert me laino or someting,a nd when i say something, yes i have ben threatened at work, by latinos.. pushed ino corner and sever.y talked down too, called gringo, listneing to thier racial slurrs of african americans.. and natureally its not easy to avoid, asim stuck working with them. Sometimes i get angry, you know? They seem to like to fight alot...
when your forced into a situation, worse thing yuo can do is wlak away, cause they gunna come back for ya.... thats what ive learned.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Latinos, stick together... i guess is another way for me to say it. 2 latin contires could be at war, but when some enter here illegaly, thier neutrual, they stick together. Its like a brother heritage thing. which i respect, i dont like another culture tryin to force on me, THEIR culture... like it was some kinda inquisition.
The guy who posted this story here, if i were him ide be fuming mad, moreso at the judge, after his unpatriotic words. forgive me for saying, but ide be lookin for a little payback, so he dosnt go go tellin all his irneds how eay i was. Maybe they watchin me now too the,. afterall, what happens when you let others overrun you...they take advantage of you now....
sucks to be human sometiems, and as i jokingly say alot when i see someone beaten and mugged or worse..... typical human gotta love em.
its just a joke, but it kinda is true...we are a barbaric species. maybe thats why the aliens wont land lol.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I understand what you mean. I agree that many people of every race are prone to viciousness and idiocy, but what I think I think you must see is that this is a symptom of the illness that our country has delivered.

This is the greatest country in the world, is it not? But how did we get to our well-off position? Only through the indenturing of third-world countries and all about trickery. They (Nicaraguans, El Salvadorians, etc... et all._) have not often had a say as to how their country will be run, just as we.

But we have shiny things to show for it, at their expense. Do you see my twenty-four inch rims on my escalade? Oh how they glisten.

Reflect and inspect.
Divide the boundary.
Compound you interest.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
ZIGGY----- I'm not gonna lie-----I thought about taking matters into my own hands, but if I did it wouldn't be beneficial to my children and prove that I let my emotions supersced my intelligence (as limited as that may be).

Besides if I did take that route it would be alot of people I would have to beat down., including judge, lawyers and everyone @ NYS WCB. Now that would be a bug task LOL.Years ago I would've been in jail already but having children truly changes not just your outlook but you as a person.Everything about me has changed.I wouldn't hesitate violence to protect my family but only for that reason. I do feel you though.

Exquisite------Thank you for your understanding------My ancestors migrated here rom Ireland,Scotland and Italy and since we have all been born in this country which,yes, is the greatest country in the world but needs new management.

I do understand that there are many decent people who do make a good life and are honest because I know many people of all ages and backgrounds ( sounds like a circus advertisement). I do have a slightly different belief regarding coming here legally though. There's such an influx which results in me an American born citizen losing his lively hood and ability to support his family due to insufficient funds that compete w/today's economy. I hate hearing that Americans won't do certain jobs that's why companies hire illegals because that's not true. I will and have worked any job to feed my kids regardleaa of how hazardous it was to my life or health but got payed well and could survive. Now I can't.

Again so everyone clear this isn't a latino bashing thread because we do know we come from all over. The man in question does happen to be but I am not positive from exactly what country he is from so won't speculate.I do thank you for the positive words and support in my trials and tribulations.

I'm gonna go look for a job now, LOL (not actually funny but true). Than I have to go help my brother in law build his deck. If you can't get paid might as well keep the skills sharp and help family acomplish something.

GENERAL T----I didn't get a chance to check it out yet but thanks for the link. I'll check it out when I get back.

I'll answer whatever questions anyone may have when I get home. Thanks again everyone It TRULY is APPRECIATED...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Why dont you creat a false claim against him in which he has taken your tools or ther stuff. If he knows how to play dirty and use our country because his is a piece of S***, well show him that is can go both ways. This is giving a open door to all illegals to sue whom they want, What a #RY this is.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
*Bump*

Hope you can get some legal advice or recourse.
We're praying for you.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
You may have already gone this route, but here's a link from the New York Bar Association's website:

Lawyer Referral and Information Service

It even has a link to click if you need an attorney, but can't really afford one.

I am very sorry about what you have gone through. I am an attorney, but I am not licensed in your state, nor do I know anyone who is. I hope that you find someone who can help you!

And, just so you know, it is very difficult to sue a state and/or a judge. Both have immunity, and it is hard to find those situations where immunity does not apply.

Best of luck to you and your family!!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysticism

Originally posted by 19DCW71
As far as it was ok now it's not. IN my eyes it was never ok because I always lost money. I've worked for friends running their business as foreman being the only white guy but had no choice to feed my kids.

Same here bro. They kiss everybodys butt but you and they mess everything up in the process for you to correct, but in the long run who gets laid off because he is skilled?....

You.

I don't know about the politics, but I do know that illegals are being hired in every line of work.

Well, I'll let you get back to your legal issue.

everybody better relize that corporations and governments are out to destroy the middle class. the corporations want to bring in collage educated foreigners to work in the skilled jobs for a 1/3rd of the wages paid to skilled americans, and the illegal immigrants from mexico are being allowed in, to work at the low paying unskilled jobs. i used to work in the computer field and in 1997 i was making 48k a year with benefits, that same job now pays $9.00 an hour with no benefits. and the training they give the new hires?....a dvd disk of tech manuals with a "open book" test at the end, that you send in to HR. so everybody should hunker down, because this country is soon going to have 2 type of people, the very rich and all others at slave wages.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE

If people like these work hard and stay honest, what does it matter if they are "Illegal" or not? All these are my brethren. The idea of national boundaries has always been a foolish one to me because we are all one, and if we were to unify and act as such, the sky would be only the beginning.

As of 6/2008, there are 8.5 million unemployed United States Citizens and 20 million illegal aliens. Half the illegals do not have jobs and are wandering around and stealing. The ones that are working are not just working the farms, but have taken good solid middle class jobs, such as in the construction fields. Carpenters used to make $23/hr in the 1980's but the illegals have brought this down. When wages go down, the US citizens move out to areas where the pay scale is higher and the moved out areas become illegal havens or mini-tijuanas, sick dirty poverty areas. Here in California, there are whole cities of illegals. Legal hispanics, have their illegal family move up with them so that they then can do work here safely and cheaply. I have 8 of them living across the street from me, 6 pickups, mariache music play loud all the time, loose barking dogs roaming the streets, and I live in a good neighborhood.
Time to limit the number of people who live in a home, number of unrelated people living in a home, and execution of the Board of Directors, Presidents, and Human Resources of any company that continues to hire illegal workers. Time to be tough.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Don't pay him ...

Simple as that, just don't pay him.

File a complaint for Stalking and harrasment against him with the Police.

And don't forget to talk with Chuey about 'talking' with him to 'fix' the situation.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 19DCW71

I never had anyone work with me and I was always working for a company.

That is all that matters. You need a good attorney for an appeal. You should look into some sort of legal-aid. I once got into a dilemma and convinced myself I could not afford an attorney so I could not get one. I went through a referral service and got a free meeting with one of the highest rated attorneys in the country. To this day I have not been asked for a dime and I won the case. It proved to me it is always worth trying even if the eventual answer is no. You might find a sympathetic attorney.

As to the other - it was a few years ago and my Wife was flying back and forth to handle things. He is expected to serve 7 out of the 15 years if I understand right. She has come to grips with it I believe. It was very hard on my Wife. For me it was a person I barely knew from a couple of phone conversations. From what she related to me the Detectives were disgusted by their hands being tied and just as angry about it as anyone else. I don't envy them their jobs at all. I do believe in God and I trust that these things are paid for far more dearly than the punishments here on earth.

Best of luck with your problem. Don't loose heart as things have a way of evening themselves out. Sometimes you just have to put issues behind you and look forward instead.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepotter521
Why dont you creat a false claim against him in which he has taken your tools or ther stuff. If he knows how to play dirty and use our country because his is a piece of S***, well show him that is can go both ways. This is giving a open door to all illegals to sue whom they want, What a #RY this is.

Horrible advice. Just horrible.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If he is an illeagal immigrant, you could get him arestted, deported, maybe

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thepotter521

I like the idea of screwing him back but the only problem is that when you lie The truth will eventually come out and then all my credability is gone. I honestly like a clear conscience even iif it results in me losing. At least I know I was still right.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHypnoToad

Thanks for the link I'll be checking it out right after I reply. I figured it would be hard to sue the judge and state but this is all about principal now.

They need to be held accountable for what they did. Even at the least they're going to know that I'm not having it. I have stated I'm very persisten and I will try regardless of the outcome but as I stated my biggest problem is finding the next step on how to do it.

That is why I came here for everyone's input and you lead me to another link so this is a step in the right direction.At least I get replies unlike everyone else I contacted.Thanks, I appreciaate it more than you know.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 2stepsfromtop

I'm not paying him. I also told NYS WCB that I'm not paying them and they will be paying me the big settlement.I told them that their corrupt corporate greedy state of NY will NEVER see a dollar from me. They'll have to come and arrest me.

My letters weren't threatening but to the point and stated with facts. I still havent't heard back about my appeal and it's been about 3 weeks, so I assume they are reviewing it. I was very thorough and laid the facts out w/dates form the hearing and the pages it could be found on.I don't see how the truth can be denied.It all, and I mean every last word of testimony is in my favor.
You i forgot to ask,who's Chuey?

[edit on 29-6-2008 by 19DCW71]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join