It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton says Obama Must "Kiss my Ass" for His Support

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
What would you rather have? A hundred years of occupation or a new deal?
Would be nice if he nailed down some ideas.
I don't have any answers. Just many questions.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
You know, my first thought was that BH had fallen for some of this national enquirer rhetoric, but then I see you are seeing the humorous side of it. "Kiss my ass", sounds like something they would come up with for those that would fall for a headline like that. Thanks for the chuckle.

The media is making this out to be much more than it is. The Clintons can only help Obama, but I think he is strong enough to stand on his own without them. With those of us that don't judge a book by it's cover, the story is one that is long overdue, and I'm not talking about an overdue library book.

That reminds me, how much does the library charge for a book that is a year overdue? Some friend of mine was asking...OK it was me.

[edit on 6/29/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Rofl, I paid twenty two bucks for an overdue book once. The people in line looked at me like I was a terrorist.
It's going to cost you.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
You know, my first thought was that BH had fallen for some of this national enquirer rhetoric, but then I see you are seeing the humorous side of it.

Can't you just hear Clinton saying, "Obama can KMA"!
It's classic! LOL

According to terry McAuliffe, Clinton's campaign chairman, Bill Clinton and Obama to Talk Within 48 Hours

Clinton campaign chairman Terry McAuliffe assured CNN’s Candy Crowley that former President Bill Clinton and presumptive Democratic nominee Barack Obama will be discussing Clinton’s role in the campaign within the next two days.

“I believe that in the next 24 to 48 hours they will talk and off we will go,” McAuliffe stated on Sunday’s Late Edition.

I'm hoping this ass thing gets settled one way or another.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
I used to have so much respect for this man, now he's just acting like like a baby.
[edit on 28-6-2008 by schrodingers dog]

You used to have respect for Bill Clinton? I think that speaks volumes about YOUR judge of character or your personal character in knowing who you choose to admire, sir.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Obama should think himself lucky, look what Monica Lewinski had to do for Bills support.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
I think we can all be thankfull that it's his ass that he wants kissed.
I used to have so much respect for this man, now he's just acting like like a baby.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by schrodingers dog]

He's a typical liberal!

This is not a one line post

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join