It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red dots in a triangle on body

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by smurtall

When I was a child my Uncle had three bumps that formed a triangle on the inner part of his arm near his right elbow. When I asked him about them he stated they appeared after he witnessed a UFO. Never knew whether to believe him or not.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurtall
I was wondering if anyone has had a triangular mark appeare anywhere on ther body after an abduction experience? I had one on my right hand. I would like some input if any one's willing also id like to find out more about triangles after abductions what do they mean if any thing your input will be greatly appreciated.

Yours Smurtall

Last night I tried making contact. After a while I went in thinking I had failed.

When I woke up the next morning I had 3 red dots on my right hand, just as he described.
-- The red dots are pretty rich in color (red).
-- They are not raised at all.
-- They DO NOT itch. And almost appear like they are under the skin.
-- Also if I look close enough there appears to be a white ring around each dot.

I've been bitten by every insect out here, never in my life have I seen something similar. Please if someone has had something like mine or like the OP please post back. Maybe tell me what you do and don't remember?

At this point I'd rather it be a bug bite then being abducted. Since I do not recall anything of my attempt (except getting up and stopping the attempted contact with ET's). It's kinda scary not remembering much, though my eyes were closed so... I'm not sure.

Maybe someone can tell me what bugs leave a bite that does not itch, bites multiple times, and doesn't irritate the skin? (other than the red mark). 12 hours have passed and the marks look exactly as I 'found' them.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
it mean you just TRIFORCED !!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
OK, firstly, I do not believe in the abduction/alien thesis unless it is hyperdimensional and involves dreams, which should not include actual "marks" if something should happen.

I really shouldn't even post this since I don't have pictures although I joked that I should have taken pictures.

About a month ago I walked up to my partner in the morning and he said that I had a triangle on my forehead. I went into the bathroom to take a look and sure enough there were three tiny red dots in the shape of a triangle right between my eyes a little higher than my brow. It was an inverted triangle as perfect as can be and each side was exactly 1/4 inch. I felt the dots and I could barely feel the sensation that it was different than my skin but did not feel like a scab and did not feel like a bite, it was as smooth as my skin but I guess because they were so small that I could not make out any bump.

It looked as if I had a "Bindi" dot on my head from a distance but looking closer there really was no redness on the skin at all. The triangle lasted about two weeks total before it disappeared.

If anyone has ever seen some of my responses here on ATS you probably surmise that I am a very superstitious person with a flare for "religious" indoctrinations, and that I am very fearful of demons; which is true by the way! So I have to admit I was a little spooked by it and it bothered me as I pondered what on Earth it could mean.

Recently, I have been watching Jonathan Kleck videos regarding his insights into the evil intentions of demons and the use of the pyramid in magic and influence over our Society, and it just bothered the "you know what" out of me! I think that puts it mildly. I prayed over it but still something inside of me has me spooked.

I must admit that since this occurrence I have been a bit more "evil" in my thought processes. I have thought things that if I were to express them I would certainly not blame anyone for having me evaluated. I am serious! I have gotten angry outwardly at our World and have been very contemptuous in my Nature. I have also had cravings for sweets, especially chocolate, the likes of which would be considered "possessed". I even started producing my own chocolate syrup to store in the fridge!

OK, well blast me if you will, that "if there are no pictures that it did not happen", but it did and I cannot deny it. Since I am not in contact with the public on a physical level and I am isolated from people no one else saw this triangle except my partner and he does not know how much it bothered me; we joked that I was "marked" by something which did not help of course! I don't think he knows I was absolutely spooked about it.

To be perfectly honest I am still fearful that I "missed out" on some kind of redemption but I guess I set myself up for that one because I have spent my entire life feeling less than worthy anyways. It is a normal thing for me to feel such things over time but this time, especially now, it has really hit me hard. I pray every single day! I pray several times a day actually and I have lots of religious iconography around me for protection. I am tempted to go get "re-Baptized" over all of what I know to be "Truth" in my World, but I don't want to go to a church. I do live on a Lake and I would love to get a minister to do a Baptismal here at the lake. Perhaps I should and maybe these feelings will go away.

In the meantime, I ask that Christ watch over me and protect me, so that as the time draws near I will have the strength to stand against the Forces of Evil that exists and permeates this World of ours. I am sickened by Mankind and its Demons. May GOD have Mercy on my Soul and Forgive me for what I hold inside of me! I don't know how to release it because it is a part of me and is me! Bless my life and all who encompass me. Blessed Thee!
edit on 9/3/2011 by Greensage because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient
actually any 3 points anywhere in space make a triangle.

Unless they form a straight line ...

I think if you get red spots or dots on you skin at night, you might first think about:
-spiders
-mosquitoes (as someone suggests)
-bedbugs (there is a new epidemic out there)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Just wondering if you saw my pics on page 2?
Did yours look anything like this triangle?

Not saying it was aliens or demons, (I am not really superstitious or religious) I just find these marks really strange.
Have you ever seen a UFO?
I have, sometimes I wonder.
What if it was them?
Just thinking, what if?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CO Vet

not if they are in a straight line. . . .

just kidding but I could not resist.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient
actually any 3 points anywhere in space make a triangle.

Unless they form a straight line ...

I think if you get red spots or dots on you skin at night, you might first think about:
-spiders
-mosquitoes (as someone suggests)
-bedbugs (there is a new epidemic out there)

dang nab it. bluestreak, you beat me to it. good job......

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Motumz

Originally posted by smurtall
I was wondering if anyone has had a triangular mark appeare anywhere on ther body after an abduction experience? I had one on my right hand. I would like some input if any one's willing also id like to find out more about triangles after abductions what do they mean if any thing your input will be greatly appreciated.

Yours Smurtall

Last night I tried making contact. After a while I went in thinking I had failed.

When I woke up the next morning I had 3 red dots on my right hand, just as he described.
-- The red dots are pretty rich in color (red).
-- They are not raised at all.
-- They DO NOT itch. And almost appear like they are under the skin.
-- Also if I look close enough there appears to be a white ring around each dot.

I've been bitten by every insect out here, never in my life have I seen something similar. Please if someone has had something like mine or like the OP please post back. Maybe tell me what you do and don't remember?

At this point I'd rather it be a bug bite then being abducted. Since I do not recall anything of my attempt (except getting up and stopping the attempted contact with ET's). It's kinda scary not remembering much, though my eyes were closed so... I'm not sure.

Maybe someone can tell me what bugs leave a bite that does not itch, bites multiple times, and doesn't irritate the skin? (other than the red mark). 12 hours have passed and the marks look exactly as I 'found' them.

Picture. please

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
reply to post by Greensage

Just wondering if you saw my pics on page 2?
Did yours look anything like this triangle?

Not saying it was aliens or demons, (I am not really superstitious or religious) I just find these marks really strange.
Have you ever seen a UFO?
I have, sometimes I wonder.
What if it was them?
Just thinking, what if?

I watched the latest 3-part video put out by Jonathan Kleck and I am quite certain now that my triangle represented the disconnection of the influence of the "all seeing eye". I was very spooked like I said, but now after viewing those videos I am once again feeling very strong about my position with Christ in my Life.

You might take a look, they are quite eye-opening!

I suspect that these may be Jonathan's last videos. I am floored by his ability and I am able to fully see everything he is explaining. Its going to be an incredible experience!
edit on 9/5/2011 by Greensage because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I have three white dots that form a triangle on my ribcage. Born with them. Always been curious about them. I'd take a pic, but i'm on my way to work.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Everybody likes to feel special, that is why we put "numbers" at the end of job titles such as "II" or "Senior" or "principle" so they don't miss that pat on the back from mummy when they get an adults job.

If it's not them, its the 11:11 blinkers crowd, or the one's that feel "enlightened" and bring us messages from their faster than light travels.

Or its the people who think they can predict mobile SMS messages coming or mobiles phones going to ring when they hear the pulsing microwaves on their speakers.

Special people, today's generation surely is a psychologists dream.

Strange thing is, most of these people seem to be Americans.

edit on 8-9-2011 by Anonymouth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hi, Im posting here because I dont know if I should be asking elsewhere. I need opinions about some pics of triangle marks with 3 dots that I found in my body in several occasions. They always apear in the morning.

thank you

sorry for my english

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Also have a strange 3 dot patern making a perfect triangle

take a look
Strange Skin Mark Thread

anyone have something similar ?
its at the center of my right arm (under)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Mabye the predator is aiming his plasma cannon on you hehe

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
My son and I both did, we had a unexplained wound, a small scoop mark, that scabbed into a triangle and the scar is triangular. They don't all scar either, that one stung, woke me up. My youngest son had crawled into bed with me and had the same thing.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
When I was younger I would wake up with red dots on different places on my body. Mostly on the left forearm. These where in the shape of a rectangle. It almost looked like a pattern of a meat tenderizer- the hammer like thing. Sometimes the pattern was longer but with a minimum of 6 across 12 down. There was nothing in or on the bed to cause this. I have several mole triangles but they are not the red spots.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I found very difficult to belive what people say here about body marks if you dont show pictures, I mean.. come on... at this point ...2012, if you have a computer you can take a picture right?
I have these strange marks and I show them to you, but I also think theres a lot of people that want to be "special", and I would like to see some real objetive thinking and proof, sorry, it es not my intention to be agressive, is just that Im really worried about this.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hello. I'm stunned to see I'm not losing my mind lol! Strangely enough I awoke this morning with perfect circular red dots perfect in dimension to appear in the middle of my back like a triangle, measuring at 6inch or so on each line. (Also 33 red circles counted.) I would've probably never noticed the imprint, but I was wearing a tank top and my roommate had noticed the design. Of course I'm in speculation to where, how, and why? And Ive retraces every place I sat or even layed to if I ate anything abnormal from my daily diet. No answers?! The only thing which has me questioning is that the night before I have this "mark" I did have one of the most lucid yet vivid dreams in a very long time! Conspiracy or not I do believe we have ways into manifesting some amazing things off of our vibrations alone. Becoming spiritually enlightened has only opened and created so many dimensions of possibilities ! If you have any suggestions or comparisons please fill me in! Much love -CF
edit on 8-9-2015 by Crystalflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Okay so, I've had my fair share of "UFO Sightings" in my day but never anything remotely resembling abduction or surpassing a second kind encounter (that I'm aware of)

However this thread caught my attention due to me remembering a mark I used to have (as in it's no longer there) on the inside of my left arm, literally on the apex of my inner elbow.

It was indeed triangular and it did indeed consist of 3 red dots. I say dots as they weren't spots (unraised) and I'll be brutally honest, I can't recall how long they were present or when they disappeared... It literally came flooding back to me after seeing this thread.

Odd. But thanks for this! *'d!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join