It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Physical Evidence Of Bigfoot?: Compelling Monsterquest Evidence #2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ok,

We have all seen or heard of the "proof" (for me at least) that History Channel's MonsterQuest has come up with in the form of DNA!

If you are unaware of this please become informed.
www.youtube.com...
about 4:20 into the video you will see that a scientist has come up with proof of bigfoot.

Anywho...

If you didn't think that was spectacular enough, take a look at this...

MonsterQuest has done it again!

If you need an expert to explain to you the significance of this then watch this video
quicksilverscreen.com...

Basically we have a Non-human, similar to a gorilla, hand print, with dermal ridge patterns. The expert explains this cast could only come from a living animal.

Which means!

You guessed it!

More evidence of Bigfoots existence!

I find that remarkable!

Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
That is one monster of a handshake.

It does seem that there is some large primate in N. America. I hope, since they appear to be rather shy and pacific, that once people realise there is such an animal they leave it alone.

It could be that it's existance is well known in some scientific circles but kept out of public knowledge to protect it, I guess, which would be a benevolent conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

You could also twist that same theory into a government sponsored genetic manipulation program.........Or Bigfoot is an alien........Both reasons to keep it hush hush.....

When using logic to attempt to untangle this mystery/conspiracy for myself, it only seems that "they" are trying to hide a piece of our history. I can only guess at what motives would drive such a group, but it does seem that, with all the new evidence, Bigfoot should be more widely accepted as fact, instead of ridiculing those who bare witness.

Its hard to deny hard evidence!

Thanks for your reply!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I could, but there is little reason to go that far, occam's razor would make me stop at large primate. For all I know it could be a bizzare mutation of regular homo sapiens... but I think the most probable is a large primate branching off the primate geneological tree on a branch seperate to ours.

All the descriptions, apart from a few less credible and whacky paranormal ones, point to a gorilla like behaviour, although possibly even more intelligent and slightly more reserved. And bipedal of course.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hiyah IMA,

I watched the video of the Sasquatch that trashed that guy's cabin up in Canada, interesting! A hair and blood samples....sweeeeet! Thanks for posting this, I try to keep up every now and then with the Bigfoot stuff in this forum....but glad you posted this, I hadn't seen that episode...

Interesting too, the other video about the The Grass Men of Ohio, I live in Ohio and have never heard of that...I knew we had Bigfoot sightings but never heard the story about Eastern Ohio...darn it the video stopped when the expert was starting to talk too

Star and flag for you

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This shows a closer link with us and primates. The difference with our DNA and chimps' is only about 2%. And Bigfoot's is even closer. This is very interesting. Or...
maybe Robin Williams moved up to Northern Canada?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The grassman's nest episode featured a nest that was proably low growing shumac or other shrubs with a very old honeysuckle growing in the canopy of it. it catches leaves twigs and other debri int he fall of the year.
Played in many similar stuctures as forts as kids in KY.

new topics

top topics

join