It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archaic Law proves Solar System shrinking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

These are the planetary Distances table according to an archaic law, the Law of Titius-Bode and the current planetary Distances.
According to this archaic law of harmonic orbits (dated to prehistoric times, HRG mathematical decoding) each solar system is created with 12 planets (dodecahedron principle), there is also an anti-sun (black hole) an anti-solarsystem and a middle sun in the whole hyper solarsystem for energy flow equilibrium. Pythagorians encoded all this archaic knowledge in their scripts that talked for 12 planets and an anti-earth.
In prehistory at least one habitable planet was destroyed by the Draconians for raw materials and titanium mining. That was
Faethon.. Ancient civilizations like the Incas and Sumerians have their origins in this destroyed world.
The planet destruction is encoded in the ancient mythological-mito-logical scripts descibed by the myth of "Faethon and the Sun", decoded by the Egyptian priest Sonhis to Solon during his trips to Egypt.
The destruction of the planet moved the system balance towards the sun. The whole system is now shrinking from outside to the inside as noticed in the current planet distances compared to the archaic ones.
Neptune archaic:38.8 AU, now:30AU
Pluto archaic:77.2AU, now:39.6AU
The most inner planet Hephaestus orbit is now so shrinked that the planet is probably sucked in by the sun. There is also one more unannounced planet between the orbits of Venus and Mercury.
If another one planet is destroyed (as Draconians are threating to do to our planet) then the whole hypersolarsystem balance is in grave danger.
And that will lead to a catastrophic chain reaction that will probably destroy the whole intelligent universal hyperorganism... the ruthless cancer race of reptiloids draconians commiting crimes against the universal organism..
They will apologize for in 2012. The judges are arriving...

[edit on 28-6-2008 by skeptical2012]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
First, you've got the wrong forum champ.

Second, are you serious? Let's start with the easy. How are they hiding an extra planet?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I am deadly serious. Thank you.

I will reply with a riddle from Plato Timaios-Critias dialogs

Plato (360 BC) (Timaios 22)

* even with you an old tradition survied, after which Helios's son Phaethon -ages ago- destroyed everything by fire, until a lightning
killed him. He had tried, it is said, to steer the sun car of his
father was however unable to keep it on the prescribed course. The
whole looks like a myth and has nevertheless a true background: A
CHANGED MOVEMENT of the heavenly body circling around the earth and a large fire resulting from it and the destruction of everything that is
present on earth, by much fire, which occurs after large periods.

That is Sonhis Egyptian Priest decoding the Faethon myth to lawmaker Solon.

Todays asteroid belt is what left of Faethon.

Even Astronomer Kepler in the middle ages assigned a planet in this orbit level. He didn't know of the asteroid belt thought...

[edit on 28-6-2008 by skeptical2012]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

How are they hiding an extra planet?

The same way they are hiding the 360 metallic warplanets currently around Saturn.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012

I'm just curious... how do you know about 360 metallic warplanets around saturn if they are hidden? Do you happen to know anything about the supposed technology, by chance?

Like I said, I'm just curious. This is actually kind of intriguing. I don't have a real opinion one way or the other on the validity of this idea, except that I've always assumed that all the planets were losing speed and gaining speed, kinda like a ball on a rubber band being swung around your head... it slowly spirals inward, albeit mainly because of air friction, and goes in and out in a couple of cycles before finally coming to a slow enough speed that it eventually collides with the binding body, or gravitationally binding body. If what you say is true, it still doesn't challenge my assumptions, lol... so I'm basically unbiased. Again, it's interesting.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I'm just curious... how do you know about 360 metallic warplanets around saturn if they are hidden? Do you happen to know anything about the supposed technology, by chance?

I happen to have some good inside information.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Please go get some help. Your family no doubt misses you.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012

Can we get a mod to move this to skunk works? This is for science, not some fairy tale.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
Please go get some help. Your family no doubt misses you.

Please don't worry about me. Worry about yourself and the iminent future.
Difficult to live inside the NWO matrix.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Remember folks, attack the post not the poster, no matter what you believe.

Keep in mind friend that the fellows who came up with this theory lived a very long time ago. We've had a fairly steady fluctuation of planets since then. Keep in mind to that aside from the main planets that we can see, you can also see four of Jupiter's moons. Now, they're hard to see without telescopes, but the Greeks and Romans studied the skies, and had the tech to study them. Not on par with today, but they were making the efforts to get there.
So I'm willing to bet that at some point the moons were also added to the count, though we have no absolute proof.

I hope Byrd get's in here, Byrd's much better about this stuff than I am.

This does belong in skunk works though.

top topics

join