It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can't Help It...... And Stuff (Read the last part of this OP - PBA Event)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So like as usual, my Saturday morning routine includes goin' food shoppin' and stuff. Believe it or not, I enjoy doing it.
So today, I was talking to my MUCH better half on the phone while I was shopping. Do I have a warped sense of humor? I think you all know the answer to that one.
Do I try and make people smile? I think you all know the answer to that one as well.
Will I help to defend those in need? You bet I will.
Do I care about what others think of me? Depends on the person, but as an overall thing - not even a little bit.
So I was cruisin' the store and stuff. I felt like Santa Claus - checkin' my list twice and stuff. I have my ear piece in, and am chattin' away. Alot of folks look at me as though I'm speakin' to those voices in my head and stuff. Now here's where I'm different....... Oh my. Yes I am different. Instead of closing the call, I actually talk to the people lookin' at me and stuff. I actually make total strangers laugh as I say whatever it is on my mind.
I think the best one today was a middle aged man. He was wearing a hair piece which was so bad, it only needed a chin strap to be more obvious.
So what did I do?
Hmmmmmmm................. (Oh by the way I was given the idea by the person I was on the phone with.......)
I Grabbed a bottle of Mr. Clean. I find the guy with the bad hair helmet. I hand him the bottle.

"Is this yours? You might look better."

Oh if looks could kill, I'd be dead.

Oh by the way I learned something VERY special today. Saturday July 12th, 2008 - there is an event for the SPECIAL OLYMPICS in Williamstown, NJ.
www.cuffsevents.org.
It is sponsored by the Policeman's Benevolent Association. A big part of it is a skydiving event. Guess who will be jumpin' out of that plane? Oh yeah ME! YEAH!
Officer Clements was setting up his table when I met him today at the store. How could I not sign up?

Say what you will. I am a firm believer that those who serve as officers get a bad rap. He was taking his day off to help drive this event. I'm sure he had other things he could be doing on a beautiful Saturday morning. What was he doing? Sittin' behind a table trying to make a difference for those that need it.
God Bless you my brother Clements.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Cool, I hope you survive the jump lombozo

LMAO mr clean reference. Thats good Ill remember that one.

Yes officers do get a bad rap, when most of em just wanna do their jobs without being shot and go home at the end of the day. Kudos to officer Clements!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I can't believe you just did that....
Oh wait..
YES I CAN!!!!

Take note folks...
NEVER dare Lombozo to do anything!

As for jumping out of the plane...

new topics

join