It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the CIT be going before a court?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have to give Judy Woods credit for at least having the guts to stand before a court.
The CIT has been claiming for almost 2 years now that grand juries would be called.
Judy was able to stand before a court of law, why not the CIT?
Any comments Craig?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm going to guess that it will be after they have quadrupled their decupled corroborated-undeniable-NOC-non-flyover smoking gun eyewitnesses.

That's just a guess though.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
But they claim to have evidence.
Why would any human being sit on evidence for almost 2 years?
I wont accpet
"well we have an ongoing investigation"
If you have evidence you have a duty to bring it to law enforement.
They are the ones who will take your evidence pursue it more fully then the CIT.
Judy Woods had the conviction to stand before a court!
I say that EVERYONE buy a CIT DVD if it means that they go before a court!
If this would help pay for the expenses then i would be happy to buy a DVD!
I would imagine that with rock solid smoking gun evidence then there would be PLENTY of lawyers who would jump at taking this case!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
While I can certainly appreciate the core premise of this thread, query, and or question, I would also ask that any member who chooses to participate in this discussion please maintain a focus on the topic and posts, as opposed to the character and or person of those you're replying to.

The post Not the poster. Fair enough? All?

» 9/11 Conspiracies » When will the CIT be going before a court? » Post Reply

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yes thats seems more then fair.
I do challenge CIT though to produce a valid transcript of all of their witness STATEMENTS.
CIT is encouraging other 9-11 conspiracy believers to take their "evidence" to the courts.
The courts will want these transcripts.
Judy Woods was able to appear before a court so why not the CIT?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Craig will be going to court when a judge issues him a subpoena to appear.

That will happen when a district attorney is satisfied that a body of evidence presented to him/her by the police is convincing enough to secure a guilty verdict in the courts.

That will happen after police have conducted an investigation.

My questions are, “Have police conducted an investigation based on the information supplied to them by Craig? Has Craig gone to the police with his information?”

Suppose for a moment that he has gone to the police. Is that a guarantee that a police investigation will follow? No. Is the fact that a police investigation did not follow proof that no crime has taken place along the lines that Craig believes? No.

Personally, I think Craig is an honest guy doing a valuable piece of work. There are other police investigations related to 9/11 that also have not taken place. People should cut Craig a break. He deserves it.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
He deserves a break for claiming to have evidence of mass murder that he has been sitting on for almost 2 years?
I dont think so.

top topics

join