It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There Proof For Coming War With Iran? Yes!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Everyone, or at least most people here on ATS know that by the end of this year or next year, the US is going to attack and maybe even invade Iran, but few have discussed on whether there is actually proof or information which hints a possible move by the Bush administration or the military other than planes moving from their bases.

Well, there is a lot of information which "proves" all of this:

War With Iran Is Inevitable

I suggest you have a look at the second video which was added yesterday where Ron Paul talks about a new Resolution which is going to be passed which can be actually seen as a War Resolution.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Estess]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Proof? nah. Circumstantial "evidence", hype, and rhetoric? Yeah. Sure.

Though, I will say that the correlations, collusions, and conjecture put forth in that blog could very well see some extent of fruition in the coming days, months, years.

For me, at least, it seems quite apparent that the whole Iraq/Afghanistan "effort" is little more than a means by which to establish a firm foothold in the Middle East. What better way to assert influence and or control over a given region than by Establishing formidable bases of operations under the guise of "spreading Democracy"?

Regardless of the particulars which ultimately lead up to such, and regardless the slant, hyperbole, or causitive "issues" given to substantiate or justify the same, I'm left thinking that we'll see some sort of military action against Iran before the '09 inauguration. Perhaps, and if only, as a last ditch "effort" to keep a war-time party in control... (?)

Then again... maybe not...

?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This great news - those damn Iranqians are a backwards people... we should destroy the whole country for what those people did on 9/11! Now we can spread freedom and democracy every five years to a new place. Plus I kinda think it funny when Mccain sang the Bomb Iran song, so why not???

Now that we have a strong military there is nothing we can't do!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by winged patriot

This great news - those damn Iranians are a backwards people... we should destroy the whole country for what those people did on 9/11! Now we can spread freedom and democracy every five years to a new place. Plus I kinda think it funny when McCain sang the Bomb Iran song, so why not???

I sence a slight bit of sarcasm here.. if im wrong then you are a very simple man.

I strongly disagree with the USA on their foreign policy, not only b/c it is illegal what they are doing, but they could spend so much time and energy on their own people, the internal problems could be solved 1 year ago.

maybe the whole oil & debt crisis wouldn't be such an issue at all if they didn't invade Iraq.

Im just feeling lucky i don't live there! Iraq nor the USA!

HOLLAND!!

[edit on 28-6-2008 by PureET]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Its already been confirmed by the Israeli government they are going to attack.If its a joint attack..who knows?I know Israel is.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Well, with such a huge US military presence surrounding the whole of Iran I doubt that Bush and Cheney are just going to let Israel do the job; remember, the current US administration also wants to invade Iran, in particular the east part where the oilducts which connect the UAE & Iran to China pass.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by winged patriot

This great news - those damn Iranqians are a backwards people... we should destroy the whole country for what those people did on 9/11! Now we can spread freedom and democracy every five years to a new place. Plus I kinda think it funny when Mccain sang the Bomb Iran song, so why not???

ha what they? did? no 9/11 was an inside job, why were there only 13 military jets guarding the most highly protected country in the world, why was a pane allowed to penetrate the most highly restricted airspace in the world? it could have been prevented but american lives were deemed expendible for this war which the government is makeing so much money off of. how many congressmen and senators are invested in military contrators like blackwater ? you live in a nieve little bubble so keep watching your fox news and listening to your ipod. stay happy and unknowing like the governem wats you to be

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well, not the US but definitely Israel is going to hit Iran's nuke sites. They did it before in Iraq so it's not a crazy idea at all, especially in light of their recent long range practice runs they've been performing over the Mediterranien Sea.

If Bush really does push this Iran thing, it's only to serve one purpose. To get his republican buddy McCain elected cause if he gets us in ANOTHER war, he wants to scare everyone and make people think...."who do we want as President...??? This new, young black guy with NO military experience or McCain and old, white guy with tons of military experience during a time of war??"

The republicans whole strategy has always been fear. They wanna keep everyone scared so we will all be codependant on them. Which is why I never understood how anyone could ever vote for a republican.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

I must disagree with you on this matter; the reason why the Bush Administration has gone to the Middle East wasn't to just grab some oil and opium from Iraq and Afghanistan respectively, do you really think they set up 9/11 for "nothing"?
What we've seen so far is just the beginning of something much bigger which is going to take place in the coming years. Remember, their ultimate goal is to make the US economy crash and make the dollar collapse in order to estabilish a North American Union and a new currency, the Amero. For this to happen they need to invade Iran and take control of the oilpipes which link Iran and UAE to China. By controlling the oil going to the communist power-nation, China will respond by dumping US Treasury-Bonds they hold and cause the US to go bankrupt. This is the only "credible" way for all of this to happen:

The Coming Dollar Collapse

You know, all the events that are going to occur in the next few years and which are discussed here on ATS aren't all separate individual topics; they are all linked together since they are part of a bigger plan for control over the World by the so called elitist. It doesn't take a mastermind to get this and you, being a Mod should know this by now=)

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Estess]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think that Iran plays its cat-and-mouse game superbly. The don't cross the point-of-no-return provocation, they just push the edge of the envelope with the enrichment and the, what, 3000 shiny new centrifuges? After Russia announced that Iran was to be delivered a "lifetime" supply of fissionable material for the nuclear plant? So, isn't it somewhat obvious what's going on, especially with the constant and continual waffling with the IAEA inspections, and all? I mean, did we not see a very similar scenario in Iraq?

Hypothetical situation: A neighbor says, I'm going to get you. I am dedicated to your destruction, you just won't know when. I then might become committed to a dialogue with the neighbor, find out if I can what the issues are and if there are any breakpoints we can negotiate on. All the while, I might be watching them pretty closely, perhaps secreting some weaponry caches, and alerting my network who has made threats, should they be successful. They refuse to talk. The police call on them, but they find nothing in the way of illegal weaponry. I wait. and wait.
How long should one wait? Well, for one thing in this whackamole scenario, his family (the people analogy) may not be behind this suicidal effort. They've done nothing to me. So I'm in a continual mode of watching, waitng for an action that confers to me that the time has come, that the neighbor is making his move. I'd be a FOOL to let him get close enough to injure me or my family. The police can't respond until he makes an attempt.

Really not a directly applicable analogy, but I think that's what's going on. I don't think it matters much the alliances or not of the surrounding players. It's a chess game for which a draw is a win, and it's the best we can hope for.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estess
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

I must disagree with you on this matter; the reason why the Bush Administration has gone to the Middle East wasn't to just grab some oil and opium from Iraq and Afghanistan respectively, do you really think they set up 9/11 for "nothing"?

I don't recall typing that it was Only for the oil and peripherals. A Firm Stronghold being my only implication... with oil and agricultural peripherals being but parts of the overall puzzle.

What we've seen so far is just the beginning of something much bigger which is going to take place in the coming years.

Perhaps even sooner... My birthday's in October and I'm not really looking forward to it... Surprised?

Remember, their ultimate goal is to make the US economy crash and make the dollar collapse in order to estabilish a North American Union and a new currency, the Amero. For this to happen they need to invade Iran and take control of the oilpipes which link Iran and UAE to China. By controlling the oil going to the communist power-nation, China will respond by dumping US Treasury-Bonds they hold and cause the US to go bankrupt. This is the only "credible" way for all of this to happen:

The Coming Dollar Collapse

You know, all the events that are going to occur in the next few years and which are discussed here on ATS aren't all separate individual topics; they are all linked together since they are part of a bigger plan for control over the World by the so called elitist. It doesn't take a mastermind to get this and you, being a Mod should know this by now=)

While I can't discount the possibility of such, I do have to make mention with regards the Other side of China's "investment" in America.

What happens to their "economy" once said cash cow passes? ...an ill-begotten and falsely-bloated one at that?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I diasgree. This administration has had more than enought o time to get its act together and do something about Iran but they keep dragging their feet and pushing it off. If anything it seems they are bent on diplomacy to resolve this issue. Israel will have to go it alone it looks like.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I don't recall typing that it was Only for the oil and peripherals. A Firm Stronghold being my only implication... with oil and agricultural peripherals being but parts of the overall puzzle.

Well, what benefits would a firm stronghold bring to them if not for control over the oil-fields and opium-fields?

While I can't discount the possibility of such, I do have to make mention with regards the Other side of China's "investment" in America.

What happens to their "economy" once said cash cow passes? ...an ill-begotten and falsely-bloated one at that?

Well, if China sells all of its' US Treasury-Bonds and converts its' reserves into a different currency such as the euro or the swiss franc before the dollar collapses, it won't suffer as much as the US, and you also have to consider the fact that so-called "freedom of speech" and "democracy" isn't of much concern to the Chinese government. The masses will never revolt and if they do the military won't hesitate to shoot at them, so they would have everything under control anyway.
China is a dream-country for the elitist, in that sense.

By the way, Bush just publicly (in the media) admitted that he is going to stage an attack before he leaves office; what more "proof" does someone need to figure out what Bush and Cheney are going to do?

top topics

join