It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People with Blue Eyes were Genetically Mutated 10,000 Years Ago.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

I don't Know if I personally agree with that.
I love the sweaty hard work kinda jobs.
Generally my whole life I would rather get a good sweat on than sit behind a desk.
I'm built like a tank. I love having some kinda tool like a shovel in my hand and its pretty hard to get me indoors unless its 25 below or something.

I don't think surface features really relate to much anyway.

Working hard has nothing to do with it, [SNIP].

It's entirely possible that i'm wrong, and it's actually because of the scholars that the eye mutation occured (thereby enabling them to maintain concentration for longer, having better faculties for research) or even, from a negative perspective, all people with blue eyes are the foul offspring of whores.

There are numerous explanations why this could have come about, and not all of them are as nice as the possibility of coming from a prestigious line, no matter how diluted.

Mod Edit: Removed insult
Manners and Decorum required - review link.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The funny thing is, they should be saying everyone with blue or green eyes can be traced to a single common ancestor. The reason being, you cannot get green eyes without one of the two parents having that gene mutation, even if they themselves only display it through green eyes.

I have green eyes, my mother has brown eyes and my father had bluish green eyes. If he would've had brown eyes too, I'd have brown eyes most likely. Essentially you need blue somewhere down the line to get green, so it is basically the same as far as ancestor tracing goes.

What is strange to me is this. I've always been told by my family, specifically my mother, that I dont reason like a normal person, that I dont think like a normal person, that she thinks some of the explanations I give to her display thought processes and rationalizations that normal people do not have.

So what does this have to do with anything? Only 7% of the people in the entire world have a negative blood sub-type, be it A- or O-. I have a negative blood type. Only 2% of the world's population have green eyes; I have green eyes. On top of this, I am left handed and roughly 10% of the world's population is left-handed. Why do I have to be so damn weird? Heheh..

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
In the thread title, when you say People do you mean all human races, or is this directly meant for white/tan colored skin people around the globe.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by CommanderSinclair]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
My eyes are blue. I need my glasses or I cant see what Im typing. And to top it off, Im blue-green colour blind, so what the heck has evolution done to me !!!!

oO

its bad when I cant tell the difference between certain colours, makes judging resistors impossible..

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Interesting how this fits in with another theory...

The Nation of Islam* believes that a brilliant black geneticist named Yakub created blue eyed whites on an island about 8,000 years ago. Of course these people are considered blue eyed devils by Nation of Islam followers.

*Not to be confused with regular Islam, Muhammed was white and is recognized as such in the Sunnah.

His separation of the colors from each other is shown in Genesis 30:40. In the same book (verse 37), it shows that he had begun working with the Brown, Red and Yellow, to make the "white" (caucasian) appear that was in the rods (their sperms) through these things Mr. Yakub came up with the devil. Today, his children are still trying to make a people; they have developed all kinds of pills, THEY HAVE BREEDED US AS CATTLE AS DID YAKUB ON THE ISLAND OF PELAN TO THOSE WHO FOLLOWED HIM.

So, Brother, within six months after these Yakub grafted devils were in the Holy Land all kinds of confusion started; Brothers started warring against one another and Sisters likewise. Yakub's people would go to the Holy Black Brothers and Sisters and tell one the other was speaking evil of them, they began stealing, something that was never seen in the Holy Land. One of their major faults was, as it is today (Greed), and the want of material things.

www.thenationofislam.org...

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

"but I do know that the 10% brain use thing is a myth. We use 100%"

I don't believe it.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien_Question
reply to post by Pauligirl

"but I do know that the 10% brain use thing is a myth. We use 100%"

I don't believe it.

Scientists have very little knowledge about the brain, they used to say 10% but now they do think it is a lot more.

Keep inmind up until the last couple of years scientists said birds had extremely primitive reptilian brains and as a result very low i.q.'s. Now they say that while the avian brain is constructed differently, and appears to be reptilian, it is used differently and some birds can have the i.q. of a 5 year old child.

They know very very little, but considering how much blood and oxygen fuels our brains it would make no sense from an evolutionary/survival perspective to pump resources into an organ that is 90% worthless.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Apparently, anyone who isn't black is formed from a genetic mutation. This is not necessarily a bad thing however, it just means that religious text don't count for sh*t when it comes to evolution. Evolution is filled with mutations both good and bad. When people lived in different places for thousands of years, then lived in other places for another few thousand years, those living farther and farther away from our original heartland Africa, have mutated much more than those living in Africa.

With respect to the brain, I definitely know that the average person does not fully utilize their brain. Try separating your consciousness from the matter and your brain will fight you in the beginning. Try more and more and you will begin to use dormant parts of your brain when you teach it to cooperate. The human brain has many many different dormant functions that have remained asleep because of the distractions of the world. These distractions keep you from using the brain the way it is meant to be used. Work, consumer life, the system is against the use of your brain in many aspects.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Actually about ten thousand years ago a lot the men were forced to go on long hunting trips because all of the herd animals were moving on. Humans stubborn to leave their settlements settled for waiting for the hunting parties to come back with food weeks later. With this happening a lot of men were killed or died. This made the women to men ratio incredibly high. The human body was able to realize the problem and forced the dilution of mellanin in the iris and hair creating blondes and blue eyes. This made women stand out in a crowd creating a better chance to be noticed and for mating.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
The reason being, you cannot get green eyes without one of the two parents having that gene mutation, even if they themselves only display it through green eyes.

Explain this, I have brown eyes, but my mother has blue eyes and my father has grayish blue eyes.

I got unlucky. brown eyes suck.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by narin
Apparently, anyone who isn't black is formed from a genetic mutation. This is not necessarily a bad thing however, it just means that religious text don't count for sh*t when it comes to evolution. Evolution is filled with mutations both good and bad. When people lived in different places for thousands of years, then lived in other places for another few thousand years, those living farther and farther away from our original heartland Africa, have mutated much more than those living in Africa.

Very true. And while all those mutations had a pretty obvious effect on eye color, hair, skin color, size, hormone levels, athletic abilities, genetic diseases, etc...thankfully we all know it had absolutely no effect whatsoever on the brain. T'is written.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ciaranmccann
sorry but what is 2012?
im new to all this conspiricy stuff (and i have blue eyes)

2012 has already happened. It was a massive magnetic shift, black hole shift, which started to reverse time.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
or so says Marsrising. its just the dawn of the new age, we are in the age of pisces, it will mark the age of aquarius. many people are wakening up now, yada yada yada, theres too much information on it in terms of galactic alignment and the gravitational movement of celestial bodies and the waking of your mind and objective reality and all that jazz.

Google it yourself, you must make your own assumptions, thats how ATS works. Don't rely on other people for 100% of real info, get it from external sources yourself, and post it here

PS. Welcome to the crew recruit.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Is science now making up their own rules for nature, perhaps to finally camouflage their missing alien link which they do not want humans to know about. Ancient texts reveal that Noah was the first (at least documented) to have blue eyes.

In order for a mutation to occur something new has to be introduced, altered and grafted in.

This fits right in with the ridiculous “blue man” theory.

Perhaps they are fishing for what lie the public will accept. It is my guess, that when it gets to stripes people may start to think for themselves.

Genesis = gene + sis (sistere - cause to stand)
Man made without breath.
Created but could not move until the breath

The above may cause some to wonder who was created and mingled themselves with many humans.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
well jesus had brown eyes and dreadlocks so it has to be either aliens or daemons that "mingled" with humans? or maybe the mutation was a natural adaption to the climate and surroundings the humans migrated to. just as animals living deep in dark caverns will lose skin pigmentation.

Science doesn't make up things, else it isn't science, it's clown theory.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AgnosticX

Sorry about the late post but this is again, a "connect the dots"

point for the uninitiated...

2012 - mayan calendar end (12.24). arithmetic base count used 60 (12)

Sumerians also talked about shars, around 3,600 years, base count 60 (12)

The constellations shift the zodiac completely one cycle every 25000 years

(base 3600 *7), so that all of our ancient 'astronomic sites' that

had time telling ability (pyramids, stonehedge, chichen itza) were doing

it for a reason.....mark the return of "the star of the crossing" "the southern

cross" "the dragon (comet)" "Nibiru" "Marduk" and for us, "Planet X"

(see Z. Sitchen's books on amazon, etc). A very interesting youtube video

recaps crops circles, and if you take a second look, its clear there

is a cosmic (planetary) code written in them.

IF our solar system aligns a certain way in this next age of aquarius

it is possible, along with the imminent return of Planet X, we will

be subject to weather 'anomalies' and increased solar radiation.

Increased solar cycling (more sunspots, flares, CME's) are predicted for, you

guessed it, 2012 (currently the sun is blank though, mid cycle).

With ionizing radiation, more point mutations occur in DNA.

Hence, this completes the cycle mentioned about blue eyes, ie, the last

suspected "combination event" of flares and catastrophe with planet x

was the great flood, indeed about 8000 b.c. In between, 'minor' events

with planet x's passage included thera, santorini

so, we should be in for at least some natural 'fireworks' - besides the

imminent war with Iran, which no one likes to think about.

The most interesting thing about all of this is that soooo many people

just don't care. I feel most of them are so tired by their mundane lives

and current stresses to care about catastrophe is to invite more in their

personal lives. My wife refuses to hear me talk about it, but in the next hour

will state "i feel the world is going to hell in a handbasket."

Indeed.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think the Mayans were just a bunch of stoners getting high on jungle reefer, and thought it would be funny to make their calendar end in 2012 to make people in the future scared.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I don't believe you can ignore the results of the blue-eye genetic mutation. I (of course) love to behold women of all eye colors, but I do favor blue-eyed women. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. This would tend to propagate more blue-eyed people than brown-eyed people. BTW I have green eyes. I'll bet this is a result of having more melanin in the iris than blue-eyed people but less than brown-eyed people.

As I understand it, the gene for blue eyes is recessive, and the gene for brown eyes is dominant. In order for the offspring to have blue eyes both parents must carry the gene.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This topic can get very sensitive very quickly. The mutation that caused the reduced melanin production is related to the something called the D allele in the brain. Sub-saharan Africans would have the non-D allele.

I'm not going to post anything else in this line, because it wouldn't be PC. If you want to know more, google "d-allele +brain +caucasian".

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
reply to post by ChronMan

What do you mean that people with blue eyes have problems ? What kind of problems are you talking about ?

I'm speaking of vision problems mainly. But if you live in an enviornment that facilitates blue eyes (Northern Climates), the susceptibility decreases.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join