It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama forced to flash ID

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Obama forced to flash ID

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com

He may be running for the most powerful job in the world, but Sen. Barack Obama still has to flash his gym ID like the rest of us.

Wanting to get a quick treadmill session in before his first public event with Sen. Hillary Clinton Friday morning, the Illinois senator headed to the newly-opened Washing Sports Club in the Columbia Heights neighborhood.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
LOLz! I saw this and thought it was just silly. But, then I got to thinking, that this idiot manning the front desk HAD to have known who Obama is, especially with the secret service entourage. So was she just that dense, just doing her job or was she exercising her powers to be an inconvenience to Obama for political reasons? I say the first one, but that's just my opinion! Anyone care to comment?

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
first time she saw him there? can i see your member ID please- thank you , have a nice day.

slow news day i guess.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

But she doesn't know who he is? perhaps not, I guess. But then that opens up the topic of how uneducated and blind to the happenings of the world todays youth tends to be.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by no name needed
was she exercising her powers to be an inconvenience to Obama

Oh, by all means, lets not inconvenience poor Barack Obama.

I can't even believe I'm commenting on this. This is such a stupid news story and its embarrassing that the ATS Breaking News section has sunk to this level.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Yes it is a stupid news story, I can't believe I posted it...just a slow day in the news...come on now...something blow up somewhere LOL. So, let's change the topic to stupid news stories of the day, since nothing good is going down!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
She had every right to ask him for his ID. She was doing her job.

Given Obama's dismal voting record, I'm not surprised that many DC folks have never seen him face-to-face.

To Obama's credit, he didn't pull a Cynthia McKinney on the security person.

new topics

top topics

join