It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ADL + Jewish Americans protest right to bear arms ruling !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Oh my goodness me. Does this smack of a conspiracy or what ? The extremist screamers of the ADL, the American Jewish Commitee and the American jewish congress all voiced their anger at the ruling that says Americans do have the right to bear arms...

Now, I smell conspiracy when ever the ADL open thier mouths in protest against a law they don't like... I smell israels stirring spoon wielded by their mossad masters...

Why ? because look at israel and its citizens ability to carry and bear arms. We are not talking hand guns here, we are talking fully automatic assault rifles and armed groups patrolling their compounds and settlements..

And yet Jewish groups scream blue bloody murer that Americans get to bear arms......

I SMELL NWO STIRRING VIA THEIR JEWISH PUPPETS.

The U.S. Supreme Court's decision overturning a gun-control law is being criticized by several Jewish groups.

In a 5-4 decision announced Thursday, the court struck down the District of Columbia's ban on owning handguns for self-defense, which was the strictest gun-control law in the country.

Several organizations, including the Anti-Defamation League, the American Jewish Committee, the American Jewish Congress and the National Council of Jewish Women, issued statements criticizing the decision. The three organizations, along with the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism, had signed on to a friend-of-the-court brief in the District of Columbia v. Heller case.

"The culture of guns and violence is pervasive among extremists," said Glen S. Lewy, the ADL's national chair, and Abraham Foxman, its national director, in a joint statement. "This decision places our communities -- and the law enforcement officers that protect them -- at greater risk of violence."

JTA news

Seems like they smelt victory to disarm the Americans, and it was snatched from them by a 5-4 descision. Now its rollout the jews time..

Cynical ? Moi ? never !

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You'd really think that if anyone would support the Second Amendment, it would be the Jews.

Not all Jews are so inclined, however.

Thankfully, there are others who know better.

To destroy "gun control" and to encourage Americans to understand and defend all of the Bill of Rights for everyone.

Those are the twin goals of Wisconsin-based Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (JPFO). Founded by Jews and initially aimed at educating the Jewish community about the historical evils that Jews have suffered when they have been disarmed, JPFO has always welcomed persons of all religious beliefs who share a common goal of opposing and reversing victim disarmament policies while advancing liberty for all.

www.jpfo.org...

This is an honorable pro-Second Amendment group that deserves support from the gun-owners' community.

[edit on 2008/6/28 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I just don't get it thought.

The anti defamation league crying foul because Americans get to keep their guns ?

Since when has gun control been any business of the ADL ? thats the law enforcement agencies job.. not some radicalised arm of mossad who stir up trouble on a global scale.

I really am 100% against the ADL in any shape or form, because they scream about tolerance, and yet are the most intolerant and narrow minded people on the scene.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

So if there are American Jews who are against fire arms - it is Mossad/NWO? Are all American Jews against it?
I assumed that in US,just like in Israel, individuals or even public groups are allowed to hold their opinions. Not forced to take a single stand and wave red flags. Probably made a mistake.
There is a certain percentage of US citizens against gun laws. There is a certain percentage of Jewish US citizens in US. So there could be a certain percentage of Jewish US citizens in US who are against gun laws.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
When the ADL raises its head you can bet your bottom dollar its because some one else wants some thing, and the ADL is their pressure group of choice.

Ever had a rational discussion with an ADL member ? I tried about the war in Iraq, and she just screamed, stamped and balled till i walked away - as did about thrity people in our lecture hall.

Funny how so many Jewish groups suddenly don't like the law for fire arm possession and yet balk at any talk of reducing israels arms shipments and the billions given to them by the USA to buy arms..

Oh yes, its all right for the ADL to scream blue murder about the Americans having guns, but you try and say israel shouldn't have guns and the ADL will be all over you like a bad rash in a jungle.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well, as I pointed out, not all Jews are for gun control.

When you consider the facts posted in the link below, it is hard to believe that any sane, honest person would support gun control, but they do.

Death by Gun Control

I do believe that most American Jews are social liberals and modern social liberalism is chief proponent of gun control in America.

Regardless, these are Americans you are speaking of, whatever their religion, ethnicity or politics.

They have the right to protest the SCOTUS ruling, for all the good it will do.

Let's face it, the left is on the run now and what is more they are in denial about the reality of this ruling.

The battle is not over by any means, but we have the will and the resources to continue the march.

[edit on 2008/6/28 by GradyPhilpott]

top topics

join