It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April '08 A51 images in Google Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
--I searched for similar topics, and I also read the titles of every thread in the section for seven pages to make sure this isn't a duplicate. I've read the Google earth and Area 51 sticky! Sorry if it is a duplicate!--

Incase you haven't noticed, Google updated their imagery with the latest version (4.3 beta) and have supplied us with an updated image of our favorite top secret base. Although not much has changed, there are differences from the previous images. The images, according to Google Earth, were taken April 14, 2008. Here are some differences in the imagery:

Here's an image off the internet of the old imagery for compare:

Here's some new things and changes/differences: (Some images might be cut off. Click on them to see them in full)

* I meant to put "here", not "her".

I'm sorry if this isn't anything new! Thought I'd point it out for anyone who hasn't noticed or is interested!

[edit on 28-6-2008 by EBE 17]

[edit on 28-6-2008 by EBE 17]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
i can tell you that schuff steel of pheonix, az has been doing work there in the past several months because i know some of the guys that worked there . so that might explain the new buildings .

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironman433
i can tell you that schuff steel of pheonix, az has been doing work there in the past several months because i know some of the guys that worked there . so that might explain the new buildings . [/quote

[edit on 28-6-2008 by pureevil81]i dont know,but i guess that would explain it then right,those are some odd looking new buildings

[edit on 28-6-2008 by pureevil81]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
That pad looks like a vertical take off area. Wonder whats going on there then ?

As for the new construction, the air force this year has a 18 BILLION dollar classified expenditure.

18 billion dollars. thats one hell of alot of work for area 51.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I can assure you the imagery is not from April 2008. The new hanger is less completed than when I photographed it in 2007.
new hanger on this page, photographed in 2007

See 37.228834 -115.811006 on google earth for comparison.

join