It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why aliens DON'T need to eat humans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I believe that it is the same as everything everywhere. We are in a constant state of Duality -- I'm sure that there are aliens out there who need to eat flesh, or to put it simply; are carnivores. There will be other species out there, like us, who are Herbivores but can eat meat if they choose too. Until we make contact in a real global way -- we will just have to presume that there is one of everything out there.

Fox

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye

797,500 children (younger than 18) were reported missing in a one-year period of time studied resulting in an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.

Source

I don't believe that aliens are eating us but I can't prove this either way so I thought I would throw this out there. There's so many children that go missing each year and I'm wondering "is there that many irresponsible parents out there", or are aliens really abducting them and making it look like we did it.

800,000 missing people in the USA annually (that means no body was ever found!). Most are children. There are many stories over the past decades of underground bases and what goes on there - as insidious as it is to remotely comprehend the idea, what other reason is there??? 800,000 a year - among (say 50 for simplicity) states is 16,000 per state per year - that should be most alarming - over a thousand people a month from every state disappear without a trace -

There are sources confirming the numbers (Red Cross for example)..

new topics

<< 1   >>

join