It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genuine Photo of a Gray Being???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
ATS '06

Look real ? Sure does. Is it ? Think not.

Think about the ways movie makers do
their special effects. They make it look
totally accurate.

Why hoax it ?

Why not, some would reply. If they have
the means, they will do it, just to see if
they can get away with it. What a great
item on the resume'.

Example

Food for thought.

TW

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I just found this site, and It looks like trying to get a response from Robert Dean on this photo could be difficult.

Note from webmaster: Mr. Dean is retired from the public. He does not use computers or email but messages may be left for him at [email protected], put "for Bob Dean" in the header. Personal responses are not possible and requests to go to websites and links will not be accommodated. We also do not supply additional information or copies of his materials. Thank you for understanding.

Bummer.

[edit on 3/17/2009 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheObjectReport

Thanks to AgentK, I discovered that this photo is from the movie "The Intruders" made in 1992. The picture in question is a production still. It does in fact depict very closely a typical "Gray" because Budd Hopkins and John Mack were advisers to production according Wikipedia. The movie is now on Youtube and is worth watching. It's a bit dated and a bit rough, but seems to cover the basics in a generic way. Keep in mind it is based upon eyewitness accounts.

AgentD

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ObjectReporter

I have been using this photo, the color version, as my avatar for 7 years. It will not take on ATS for some reason. To me the problem with the photo has always been that it seems to have an outline of lips.

Where is your evidence that it comes from the movie Intruders?
Which was a good book by the way.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObjectReporter
Thanks to AgentK, I discovered that this photo is from the movie "The Intruders" made in 1992.

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
Where is your evidence that it comes from the movie Intruders?
Which was a good book by the way.

Always wondered about that pic, and seeing you mention that movie did a quick check and im now convinced its a prop from the film.

Heres a few clips with em I found on Youtube, not the best quality but right around the 5:08 mark of the first one you get a good glimpse of em. And from the 0:40 mark on the second vid to the 6:10 mark its got alot of shots of em (looks like they had a number of different alien models), the one we all recognize in the original photo appears to the model used for the 'Boss' alien or tall grey who talks to the abductee.

youtube 1

youtube 2

And a few stills from the vids for those who dont want to watch

I haven't watched the Intruders movie since I saw it on TV sometime in 94 I think, and we had no internet back then, nor a PC so for me i had pretty much forgotten all about these guys when I first saw the OP's photo in question a decade ago on the net. But looking at it again on Youtube 20 years latter, even with the crappy quality, its definitely those alien props. (especially the give away of the distinct brow ridge and cheek and how the eyes look when at 'rest' in that half closed position) Also explains the appearance of a twisted neck, its either missing its internal support buckling the latex or some prop boy got sloppy storing the goods after shooting

So for me, there goes another of the 'what if' alien photos ive always wondered about

Pitty, not many 'what if' pics left...

edit on 6-2-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join