It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science Reveals Jesus Christ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Is it even remotely possible that this adhesive protein is in the shape of a cross by design? Could it be that there is a God who created the human body (in it's immense complexity) and also died on a cross for your sin? Think about it, you may just have an epiphany.

[edit on 6/29/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Finally, good sense prevails. Lets not undermine each other's integrity by insinuations and personal attacks. We don't have to stood so low, just bring on the evidence to support arguments.

In the interest of thoroughness and accuracy, we have to consider other independant and genuine views from many people. Respecting education and choice, I am adding two more videos for everyone's consideration.

Here is my disclaimer, I Gigantopithecus neither take credit, nor am responsible for unforeseen epiphany, euphoria or outrage. These are the views of the video creators/owners, not mine. I support the views of the guy with long hair who look like a preacher and part of the other logical thinker's argument.

The world is made up of all kinds of people, agree to disagree, respect everyone's choice.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Gigantopithecus]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
yah, looks like a 't' to me.

Hail Thor!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy

Here's laminin from an electron microscope...

God works in mysterious ways, but the OP here is The Mystery. The above is not laminin from an electron microscope, it's an image of the core of the Whirlpool galaxy M51 (NGC 5149) taken by the Hubble Space Telescope. You can view more info here www.scienceclarified.com...

During various clashes with the OP in other threads, I did declare that I was also not trying to get the OP banned, even though he nearly did me in. The OP taunted and baited me, and successfully caused the deduction of 1000 points from my account, but I still love debating too much to lose an opponent. Seriously, the OP need not be banned.

I am also not seeking for the reinstatement of my points, if at all it is to be reinstated, please distribute them to deserving posters who had suffered from this OP's antics. His form of argument and religious promotion is jarring, crude, offensive, misleading and manipulative.

I am however strongly urging the Moderators to start reviewing all the OP's posts and to take appropriate actions against the OP for this outrageous misrepresentation/misinformation and other antics that he got away with. This is to protect the interest of sincere and loyal ATS and BTS members.

As I said in the other threads, I need not and do not subscribe to personal attacks. My goals are to seeks and identify false claims, to venture into these territories to bring on the debate, to educate and encourage independence of the mind.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

During various clashes with the OP in other threads, I did declare that I was also not trying to get the OP banned, even though he nearly did me in. The OP taunted and baited me, and successfully caused the deduction of 1000 points from my account, but I still love debating too much to lose an opponent. Seriously, the OP need not be banned.

Obsess much?

It is impossible that I caused 1000 pts to be deducted from you. You did that to yourself by your own actions. Much like what you are continuing to do.

[edit on 6/30/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by melatonin

Hail Thor!

Funny mel - in the thread about the teacher and the kid with a burn on his arm you swore up and down the exact same shape was a cross.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Gigantopithecus

Hey. I noticed you're new here so this thread entitled Debate the Post and NOT the Poster might help. Since you first joined ATS a matter of days ago, it looks like you have been following Bigwhammy around like a fixated lover. Bigwhammy this, Bigwhammy that... in the majority of your posts. It also looks like you are post stalking him because you keep showing up wherever he is only to throw his name around in your posts.

And as to your comment it was his fault why you lost your points: This thread entitled YOU are responsible for your posts will help you. You said something about asking God if you could sit on Bigwhammy's face in the afterlife. That is kind of weird and a mod had just made a general warning on that thread before you lost your points in your next comment.

Hope that helps. I was where you are at one point and had to keep getting pulled aside in U2U to back off of certain members.

As for the Laminin issue: I placed it into my 'interesting' file. Anecdotal, sure, but interesting nonetheless. I can also see how skeptics would say it is not proof of anything. It's one of those things where you will gather your own interpretation based on presuppositions.

[edit on 6/30/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Mod Edit- removed as its of topic and should be kept via u2u,
I have coped and sent the message on for you to the said member,

[edit on 30-6-2008 by asala]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
As far as the picture being from the Hubble that's even cooler than I thought! So not only is there a cross in every cell in your body we have a huge one out in space too! Thanks to my fixated friend for the correction.

But as you can see from the google image search I did that image comes up under laminin
so it was an honest mistake. Not the dark conspiracy to deceive my new symbiotic pal would have you believe.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy

Originally posted by melatonin

Hail Thor!

Funny mel - in the thread about the teacher and the kid with a burn on his arm you swore up and down the exact same shape was a cross.

ha, wow mel, BW has a point there.

I gotta say though. This is not really proof of anything except that laminin can occasionally resemble a cross. That's not very significant for me.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Yeah it's one of those things I file in the "neat" category. It's not as nearly as significant to me as the actual volumes of information stored in DNA.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
ha, wow mel, BW has a point there.

Yes, J. I'm sure you think he has.

I swore it was a cross? I said it was a cross and provided a link to the picture and a report which noted the children's statements saying it was a cross. The only people who didn't suggest it was a cross he burned into kids arms were his apologists. But they said it was an 'x'. Now it's meant to be a friggin 't', rofl.

My mate's a dyslexic as well, he only found out when he went to a toga party dressed as a goat.

Perhaps the teacher was a Thorian. Maybe his bible and creationist babblings were just a cover! However, doesn't look like a 't', although I know a few people who write their 't''s without the hook. But most of the laminin pictures are very 't'-like.

Nice obfuscation from the two of you though.

I gotta say though. This is not really proof of anything except that laminin can occasionally resemble a cross. That's not very significant for me.

Trust me, it is proof of more than that

[edit on 30-6-2008 by melatonin]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by melatonin

hey, i was just trying to be humorous more than anything else. I thought that what BW said (although it may not have applied to you) was significant enough to quote, because in general, people will see what they want to see, when they want to, if it will support their beliefs.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It's all about that laminin...

You formed my inward parts; You wove me together in my mother’s womb. I thank You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, and my soul knows it full well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in secret and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my embryo, and all the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be. (Psalm 139:13-16)

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

well that is cool but the cross is actually a pagan symbol: the mystic tau

jesus was actually crucified on a pole or a tree...not a cross

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

those are good intentions...thank you for informing us of that mistake

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by iesus_freak

those are good intentions...thank you for informing us of that mistake

Not at all, always my pleasure to correct mistakes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join