It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small disclosure happened this week... didn't it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
It seems that the past few weeks have given us some interesting things to think about... Is this a slow way of breaking us in? or just another week in the life of us.

Astronomers on Verge of Finding Earth's Twin

Momentum is building: Just last week, astronomers announced they had discovered three super-Earths — worlds more massive than ours but small enough to most likely be rocky — orbiting a single star. And dozens of other worlds suspected of having masses in that same range were found around other stars.

www.space.com...

Ice on Mars an important breakthrough

The prospect that life did once exist, still exists and could be sustained in the future on Mars has taken a huge step forward with the confirmation that water ice has been found on the planet.

www.telegraph.co.uk.../earth/2008/06/22/scinasa222.xml

Recent explosion of UFO sightings -
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.ufocasebook.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.thesun.co.uk...
and so on...

Interesting Planet Activity -

Mars, Saturn to have near-meet, Two bright planets to approach each other during next few weeks

www.msnbc.msn.com...

At the least its been an interesting week and I have a feeling there's more to come.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by II HAL II]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I think before any discosure would happen, the top percent of our most wealthy would do all they could do minimise their own personal fall-out from financial and religious shakeups.

Financially, we might see signs of hydrocarbons becoming inexplicably unattractive to the big financial players. They would be the first to get out when there is even a trace of credence that hi-tech 'alien' energy sources exist.

just my 2 cents, but I don't see the likes of the Rockefellers being out the loop should discosure be planned. They own the politicians after all.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
With the elections soon, it makes no sense for any part of the government to disclose any UFO info until there is a new President. The election "process" must be over and a new salesman put in the White House who is not a tainted. Nobody believes anything the current bunch are telling us anymore.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I think there's two ways of looking at it -

One from a extreme conspiracy point of view where the NWO runs the world etc. What if they don't have a say in it? what if they have to disclose, they don't have the power to stop a more intelligent race from making itself known... If there are aliens, they are far more advanced than the NWO and disclosure would be in their hands not humans.

Or Two from a less extreme point of view where UFO disclosure has been kept secret because of the religious and safety point of view.... that's why disclosure would be done slowly. Even more interesting is the recent statement from the Vatican regarding UFO's -

The Vatican's chief astronomer says there is no conflict between believing in God and in the possibility of "extraterrestrial brothers" perhaps more evolved than humans.

In my opinion this possibility (of life on other planets) exists, said Reverend Jose Gabriel Funes, a 45-year-old Jesuit priest who is head of the Vatican Observatory and a scientific adviser to Pope Benedict.

space.newscientist.com...

Wouldn't have said that 50 years ago.

It just seems to me they are making a path for things to be revealed, all signs point to .... something

[edit on 28-6-2008 by II HAL II]

top topics

join