It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photographed over Hampshire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

UFO photographed over Hampshire

www.dailyecho.co.uk

REMARKABLE new evidence of UFOs in the skies over Hampshire can be revealed today.

Daily Echo readers captured these bizarre images of what appear to be flying saucers zooming through our skies.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
These are fascinating photos what do you think?

The Sun newspaper is also running another story today.

www.dailyecho.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I was reading this article earlier and the first thing that came to mind was, what's so remarkable about it? Really though. There's a postage stamp sized picture of two little white dots accompanied by an article no bigger than a paragraph.

Edit: Nevermind...I inserted foot right into mouth. We have read a different article as the bigger picture was not available in the one I saw. That is a damned amazing pic if I do say so myself.

I am of course referring to the one with the helecopter in it. The other smaller pic is the one I don't find very amazing.

BTW, wtf is up with UFO's and helicopters lately????

[edit on 6/28/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing, do you think it has something to do with making themselves known? small moves and all that. If pilots start reporting sightings to the world people will start to believe maybe?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Well I'm just wondering why all of a sudden the rash of UFOs and helicopter chases lately. Whats the deal with that?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
But the UK is so very small, so how are they not being seen over France or other close countries. The 1990's Belgium triangle was seen all over the EU? I see this is an England only thing!...still, the pics are great!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I am actually from Southampton in Hampshire and this is all quite exciting. I don't know what would be so important for any visiting beings to come and look at our little city?

Why would the military fly any secret craft over a densly populated area? It must have been either a fake or an actual UFO.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It's bound to be another hoax. What has happened is there were a few reports that made it into the mainstream media, this has now triggered UFO mania amongst people who are going out of their way to create UFO pictures and send them to newspapers.
They are only being seen in the UK for a reason. I bet you if you ran a front page headline in a French newspaper tomorrow about a UFO sighting the next month you would be inundated with pictures, a majority of which would be hoaxes.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Probably a hoax. The UK helicopter/UFO story is fresh and there is just no way this is a photograph of that event. Its too contrived and obvious in my opinion.

Here is a list of the genuine news stories when the UK UFO event broke:

www.theobjectreport.com...

I never came across actual video footage, just the one cloudy snapshot. Has anyone seen a video come out of the UK police incident? Was there anything else other than that fuzzy disk photo, in the mainstream media?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

It was not until he later checked his photographs that he noticed there was a strange flying object in one of them.

Did not notice because

a) it was nearer to the camera and went through the frame quicker.

b) the cameraman was focused on the helicopter that was the focus of the shot.

"I took the photo from quite a distance and at the time was only interested in catching the helicopter, I didn't notice the object until I looked at the photos on my computer some days later," he said.

This is very typical of a bird inadvertantly captured in frame so is only noticed when the image is processed, the lenticular shape is very often a good pointer too.

I hasten to add this is just my opinion and is based on past submissions that are most likely birds aswell.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The object in the pic of heli is obviously a bird.
I'm not sure what the other smaller pic is trying to show.

There is a video also , but its so low quality that its not worth analyzing.
Surely, the press is giving more 'importance' to such things. Perhaps theres nothing much to report. No news is good news anyway.

top topics

join