It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nookster
reply to post by Alien_Question

The grays are almost our descendants come back from the future, by coming back they've created a new time line. They're from the distant future, the sun has reddened, bloated, and they've moved farther out to survive but have reached a point where they can no longer evolve to a dying sun.

They are maladapted to present conditions thus the hybrid program. The hybrid program is only possible because they are our distant descendants and thus genetically related. Because they've created a new timeline by coming back, they will not in fact alter their own past and thus they only need us until they're through with us genetically.

They provide us visions of environmental disasters because they don't want us to ruin the planet before they have a chance to take it from us.

However, there are other races who do not wish them to eliminate us and are interfering.

The whole alien foodstuff's thing makes no sense; how could a race evolve to be dependent upon life forms light years away for their sustenance? That doesn't even make good sci-fi, it makes no sense.

good post , that somewhat reflects the agenda i beilieve the gray and thier masters have.

they are taking over the present and that means eliminating humanity in ways which i have come to realise are a result of being handicapped by higher law ,by those superior to them,probably the real aliens.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Oh my gosh I cant believe I am even in this thread ..But I was curious.

Ok so if I were to entertain the Reptillian stuff (Sorry I just have a hard time imagining this scenerio .
Lets just say it is true
I wanted you all to know that I still believe that Aliens are fallen angels or their offspring . BUt since this thread came up I wanted to add something from the bible about those offspring.

Num 13:30 ¶ And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.

Num 13:31 But the men that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they [are] stronger than we.

Num 13:32 And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, [is] a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it [are] men of a great stature.

Num 13:33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, [which come] of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

They ate people ...

I know these aliens and Reptillions are not Giants ..but maybe they figured out how be smaller in order to dwell among us without being noticed ...
Possible right ?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What no one thinks its a possibility ?
Come on dont stop this thread just because I posted lol ..

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Why has this thread been brought back to life? This has to be the most off topic thread in the history of ATS. I get nightmares when I think of how this turned out...no please let it die. Too many bad memories on here of people getting totally out of control, and thats before the aliens have come down and eaten any of us .

Bad thread, nightmare thread for me and many of my friends. Invasion would have been easier to handle.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

There's probably creatures that think we're tasty, reportedly human tastes like pork, so how can we blame them!? Unless you're jewish or muslim then I guess that sounds kind disgusting... Anyways, there's people who eat people, am I going to assume it should be part of all of our collective diets then? Nope. Just like I'm sure there are some ET races who can't stand us, or want to fillet us, but does that mean all of them want that? Probably not.

It seems that races just mingle together for their various agendas, sound familiar at all-cough- just like earth! -cough-
Check out this two regression therapists who work with inductees both ET & Military on coast to coast. They remark about how it seems overall the government still doesn't understand their agenda all the way either, but the people seem to report similar things when dealing with Greys & Reptilians (who are the focus of these researchers):

Part 1 of 12

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
reply to post by Mr Green

MMMMMMMM I feel sick too many choccies and all that talk of bleach and Man fluid.
Blimey what a carry on

Green back on the scene flooding the site with light and love

Trembles sips cocoa trembles again

Is a new love triangle developing between EX TSOL members

Green Shakesbeer Psycho 81 Too much HCR and Kundilini me thinks

Will all this Kundilini HCR rival Darcon Drakir Green love triangle

Now here we have a brilliant example of how OFF TOPIC this thread really became. At the time I was upset and confussed, but now reading stuff like this its actually very clear to me how comical you must all have thought this thread was
We have the title...Aliens eating humans,Invasion DANGER for a start..mmm... great title. Then we have the replies above LOL Chocs, bleach and man fluid leading on to floods of love and light, cocoa and DOUBLE love triangles.
Oh and lets throw some kundalini energy in, yes its always good to have a bit of that flowing, especially when there is an an alien invasion danger.

No this has got to be the worst thread ever, for all the reasons I list above. I do feel a MOD should have stopped it before it became what it is. Did we ever work out who was eating us...no I dont think so. Will we ever ..no I dont think so.

Still Im sure it provided a few laughs at the time. However many enemies were made on this thread, so much for love and light.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
"Yes I am an alien! Hybrid!

I live among other humans, eating them, especially I like young babies.

My dad is a reptilian and mom a human being.

Nice to see you all!"

Thats my friend. Her picture is here:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
if you are bored with life in general then you will believe bs like this. i'm sure something is going on underground but lol, use some common sense.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by paskaa
"Yes I am an alien! Hybrid!

I live among other humans, eating them, especially I like young babies.

My dad is a reptilian and mom a human being.

Nice to see you all!"

Thats my friend. Her picture is here:

thank you, more evidence that this is the most off topic thread in ATS history !!

At least she looks a friendly hybrid.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Well
if you are bored with life in general then you will believe bs like this. i'm sure something is going on underground but lol, use some common sense.

well if it is BS as you say, Id rather be bored with this than the other BS we are fed in society. The other stuff really is BS in the extreme.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The Aliens are going to eat us OMG

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SixthDream

I sure hope not. I give this thread about another 2 to 3 posts before its closed down! But I guess you are on topic there sixthdream it is about aliens eating us...sort of.

I was talking to one of my crazy friends recently, we dont talk about normal stuff, I dont know why? I guess I attract that sort..but hey they were saying that the aliens are taking our DNA to monitor us to see when they can actually eat us. Apparently weve been through lots of galactic wars over the millions of years we've been floating around this Universe, and the radiation needs to work its way out of our DNA before they can eat us.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

"aliens are taking our DNA"

Some may say it's the other way, some may say we have the alien DNA...
Who knows, do you think everyone will remain sane when they realize they have been lied to. More manipulation more smoke and mirrors and more drama to add to the mind identified self.

What will change in your life if you find that statement to be true. Unless you got a crap load of ammo and some good starship trooper skills I wouldn't worry too much. However I did notice the humor in your post
hence the reason for mine.

People need to lay back and think "Am I OK !!!NOW!!!" then smile and get on with there life. Just my opinion

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SixthDream

Oh Ive just seen your signature. Yer that was so scary wasnt it, that prediction of the headless horse man riding out to end the world in 3 months. No amount of praying will avert this
You know I am so tired of these "the end of world is coming" threads and predictions. I used to post quite serious and far reaching questions but ive kind of got tired of the doom and gloom responses.

We must both post on that thread in Jan 2009 and say Hi just to prove the world HAS NOT ended, because it whont.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
If these aliens are said to eat humans and cows than why don't we provide them with what they need so that humans don't get abducted. First we can start with all the mass murderers and rapists prisoners that are good for absolutely nothing in this world. We can easily provide them with those so called animals. Cows are no big deal, we have plenty of those to go around. Yes..No? what do you think?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien_Question
reply to post by mandrake

We take chicken eggs, they take human embryos.
We take little chicks and they take little children.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Alien_Question]

If what you say is true then we are no different. We genetically modify our food sources so they simply taste better and grows bigger. Why do we do this? Because we see the earth as our pond and as the highest member of it's food chain we see ourselves in a position to do so. Maybe this is the stance some of these "evil" aliens have taken. They have the tech, they have the knowledge and rather than simply making us taste better they are insuring their position as the universes highest ranking species. Maybe their mindset isn't "Lets destroy a populace" but rather "lets ensure our own superiority." In their minds it could be a logical way of thinking. They are pan determent while we base our decisions on emotions. I am sure they feel sadness and regret but regretting a decision one has made doesn't solve a problem, on the other hand a society without emotion isn't a society now is it?

We own chickens that we do not kill and eat. We grow plants that we don't eat. If they are growing and eating humans as you say then would you rather have them feasting on the flesh of gods creations? I think that if these bases exist and they feed on cloned humans and thrown away embryo's it is a far better solution than feeding on you and I. They must eat. If humans are working along side them and they have gone as far as to charge their own eating habits (ie not eating those with souls) then I find this to be a step forward in a possible friendship with them.

If they are in control over everything and we give them credit for all the bad then should we not give them credit for all the wonders?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I can tell you this part is true

When a human thinks, they broadcast strong impulses, in the case of 'fear' the frequency is 'loud' and easy to recognize (by the same right, a calm and composed mind-set should be far more difficult to 'recognize).

I know this is true due to animal behavior. Cats and dogs particularly. They sure pick up on stuff like if you are mean to them or like them and a dog that picks up on fear as well. So yes that part is for sure for me.
So now to study up on making my mind blank.

Oh that is easy. I shouldn't worry much though I' one of the underweight Americans.

All in all though what can we really do about it?

Great a 2008 thread I try not to contribute to old threads. Plenty of new stuff to worry about.
edit on 5/24/2013 by Connman because: added last part

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join