It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

yeah but.....I really do not like beef tartare.....I mean, I like it at least medium!!!!

Simple animals eat meat, raw.....since they are just trying to survive. WHY would a very advanced species wish to eat meat raw??????

Anyone else see the issue here???? Thanks.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Seaman_Richie

Also,I guess ALL these TOTALLY sperate people made this up and it all was the SAME story?

Oh okay and that makes it true?

I don’t see how it would sorry, but I think I know how these people would have similar ideas. Mmm it’s called watching the same science fiction television shows/movies.

Best Regards,
Richie

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

yeah but.....I really do not like beef tartare.....I mean, I like it at least medium!!!!

Simple animals eat meat, raw.....since they are just trying to survive. WHY would a very advanced species wish to eat meat raw??????

Anyone else see the issue here???? Thanks.

I don't know... did you get that last part I wrote in sex and "reptillian" brain circuts are really closely related...

the heart stops during orgasm... le petit mal... the little death, we taste each other, we devour each other, bite and scratch, more than one person of humans drinks blood (blood play) the orgasm is...painful in it's own way, that beings could be highly aroused to eat a sentient creature this way....

well sadly, they every once in awhile arrest someone involved in just that...

and me, I do like my meat very rare, not wholly but i'm into raw foods period and have enjoyed steak tartare

my guess is, if they are reptillian, they get aroused by feeding this way on level most of us wouldn't... but can understand because we are closely enough related that to some degree, we play the sexual violence connection in our daily life.

we all know this, even most mammals... cats want to play with their food...

even our children oftn until "conditioned" not to, become very mysteriously imaginative over a plate of food don't they... drawing pictures and building buildings from it, then smashing them down... some creative circut becomes active when presented with feeding time...

scary huh? but real...

why do we, many of us... our Vice President, choose to Hunt anything ever? We derive pleasure from it, think about how intelligent a Deer actually is how much feeling it has for it's young which it raises or just running free...

many of enjoy going out, shooting it down while it's loved ones run in fear and drinking it's blood as ritual... why?

Why be suprised if they or some of them are exactly the same in ouir pressence?

Why do so many people perform sex acts on animals or children or commit rape, which we know is a crime of violence as much or more than sex?

why assume they would choose to do away with these traits in regard to "inferior" species

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I don't think we can sit here and state what "aliens might and might not eat",I haven't talked to any,have you?We as a general public know nothing as far as extraterrestrial culture is concerned.You don't have to believe me or the OP,I guess we will all see won't we?(or not)

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

I don't think we can sit here and state what "aliens might and might not eat",I haven't talked to any,have you?We as a general public know nothing as far as extraterrestrial culture is concerned.You don't have to believe me or the OP,I guess we will all see won't we?(or not)

Honestly I can care less what they eat I just want them to show up and say Hi...lol

Best Regards,

Richie

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

You seem to know a lot about sex,lol what did you say your profession was again?lol..........I agree though,your points are clear and valid.Does your heart really stop during orgasim??

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Mainly I work on the web, my career has included, videography, animation (the avatar is some of my work actually) web design, e-commerce, ppc, print and just about any digital design... Including video game production and special effects when the opportunity arises...

But In school, which I spent about 6 years bouncing majors, I had an extensive first 3-4 years in Bio, starting out I was initially going to be a psychopharmacologist, (study the effects of drugs on the human mind) so up until Organic Chem I was heavy into Psychology and history too... I got out of Bio after gross anatomy (which I took undergrad as part of a program) just didn't want to deal with bodies, wanted to pursue art...

But yeah lol, I always kept an interst in psychology and biology, I still take classes and study all the time 10 years later, sex science is on the list of daily mental exercise, I am a bit ritualistic in my work day (work from home) the latest science is 3-4 hrs every day with hardly ever an exception I am close to ocd with it...

[edit on 28-6-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

well you avatar is cool, was wondering where you got it.I am pre med myself(anesthesiology)

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

that's cool... have you gotten past organic chem yet? Tougher than allot of physics classes... Got out of med also because of money, insurance is a real B876h.

But anyway. If you have a background in med and psych you can probably see where I am coming from, anything that eats meat... enjoys it, has a drive and instinctsaround the subject, it's "hunger" and "pleasure" would be connected to "live food" more intimately than a Humans which is only omnivorous...

This sort of behavior if you take reptillian genetuics at face value... well, it would be expected and it does make sense of the kind of rituals you here about some humans engaging in when dealing with these creatures...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The Graze, er... Grays, are said to be rather tasty. I'm sure they would go well with some Pétrus 1947.

Seriously though, do people not realize that they feed off the negative emotions of others? The actual energy transfer may not be seen with the eyes. But the effects are there if you look.

We are trained by society with egotistical thought patterns that seek the very result of negative energy transfer. Why do so many think only in terms of the physical?

E=MC²

Mass is condensed energy. We are matter and energy. It's not some ridiculous leap of logic. It's science.

Why do seemingly rational people refuse to accept the scientific underpinnings of our existential station?

Even the most saintly among us have felt the energy transfer when making fun of someone. To the good at heart it immediately turns their stomach. But those still mesmerized by the darker realms seek ever darker transfers of energy. Sexual violence against the youngest is the height of this. That is why so many kids go missing. That is the drug they seek.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
this is like a tale from Stargate Command.

i cant, in my mind, get to thinking, that this could be true.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
this is like a tale from Stargate Command.

i cant, in my mind, get to thinking, that this could be true.

Because it isn't.

Best Regards,

Richie

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
well, fake or dis info or simple fear mongering aside...

He seems to have been correct about the sunspots...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Cons Piracy

Oh....a wine conniseur!!! Connisuer.....just how DO you spell that word, anyway!!!

Oh, was that a reference to a movie??? Sorry if I missed it....was it that cannabilistic thing with Jodie Foster as the FBI Agent??? Oh, what was the Title.....hmmm....escapes me.....I'm sure I'll think of it......thinking, thinking....I KNOW it will come to me.........I know it was a big hit, don't tell me!!!! I can guess..........'Eating Rauol'? No.....'What's Eating Gilbert Grape?.....no.....sheesh, I am so close, I know I can do this.........

Did anyone see 'Sordid Lives'??? Brilliantly funny....they eat, in the film, but mostly fried chicken legs and potato salad, and such....rent it!!!

(No humans were injured in the making of this motion picture) Adding, and no humans were eaten in the making of the motion picture.......

A little joke......

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Im on the first page of this thread.....

I am posting asap to tell you all to READ THE TERRA PAPERS!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
They explain the WHY of all of this.......the hidden history of planet Earth, and who mankind truly IS.....only about 40 pages to read, so its not an overwhelming undertaking....

You need to read it through to the end however, as each piece of info will build on the last and at the end it all comes together in new way to understand things.....don't quit after 15 pages and say its all crap......

[edit on 29-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

That could be due to the fact that Stargate(my favorte show) is given help by the USAF and DoD.It is possible that it is a kind of disclosure 'pre disclosure'.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

No I haven't yet.But I do know what your talking about.I have added you as a friend by the way.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Im on the first page of this thread.....

I am posting asap to tell you all to READ THE TERRA PAPERS!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
They explain the WHY of all of this.......the hidden history of planet Earth, and who mankind truly IS.....only about 40 pages to read, so its not an overwhelming undertaking....

You need to read it through to the end however, as each piece of info will build on the last and at the end it all comes together in new way to understand things.....don't quit after 15 pages and say its all crap......

[edit on 29-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

I'll take a look at it, thanks.

Best Regards,

Richie

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I WANT to believe that I'm going to be eaten by aliens!! BUT, only after Im dead, and only after my Holiday to the Baltic!!!

I thought I'd be cremated, when I die.....but if they eat me, it saves money.

My Dad wished to be buried, and he was, as a Korean Vet, with full Honors. I just want to fade away.........I'm not an old soldier, like Patton...

(for the youngsters, it was a quote, attributed to Patton....look it up, or just continue to be ignorant, your choice).

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
There will not be a single living alien on this planet by the end of this summer. Humans will have full reign over every cubic inch from the core to the moon. I guarantee it. I'll add that this contact was mostly imagined.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join