It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
We fatten animals before we bring them to market... oINK...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Your inner light is ALL that matters, forget everything else it serves you nothing but pain.

So does forsaking the ones who love & care for you for an ideal that is not practical and is self-serving in the respect it diminishes the choices & views of others in a judgmental way? What we speak in generalities it is like communicating "What you say does not matter in relation to what I view the 'light' is"

Inner peace and tranquility are all you need, not power or greed. Ignore that constant chatter in your mind telling you to do this and that it is decieving you, YOU have all you need inside, you are the light. STOP searching for it and it will find you, it has already found you ,you just need to listen.

So what does that mean? Does it not take effort and discipline to quiet one's mind sometimes enough to sit and meditate per-say? Is not searching one's self a form of "searching" (seeing how that is the verb I used in that above sentence as well)? Once again, you cannot live a balanced life perpetuated by glimmering generalities, it just isn't practical.

Originally posted by Mr GreenTo leave your body in OBE s is not the answer as you always have to return to that body, seek peace within your body.

We all do it naturally anyways, as part of our lives carnally and spiritually in order to grow on this wacky little ride we're on here. I have a feeling you are pushing your own judgment, ideals, and perceptions on others by stating something like that. And I am sorry to inform you of this, but it's just not true. It sometimes IS the answer and sometimes it's not, that is up to the individual to find out, not you to dictate.

Originally posted by Mr GreenDo not attack other people for what they follow, its nothing to do with your search, each search is as individual as the next. I am sorry if certain members have got banned , this is not right we all should be able to speak our mind without being banned.

Speaking your mind is one thing, imposing your beliefs and perceptions is quiet the other. PR, Drak, & the merry bunch seem to take solace in condemning others' beliefs as "lower". They perpetuate fear with their form of racism. I hear the same perceptions about blacks and mexicans all the time a long the same lines that PR spouts. "Oh I've heard a few stories(or had a bad experience once) of a-hole greys so ALL greys are horrible entities!" There's that generality again, and there is that lack of compassion again, but he's a spiritual "authority" somehow? Hah yeah, so is Jerry Falwell...

Originally posted by Mr GreenI am truely sorry for this turn of events, you must experience all to truely understand all. I am on no ones side except truth. Truth and light will always return whatever.

I hope these banned members will be allowed back in time, no one is forced to do anything here ever. I was never forced to do a thing and never ever would tolerate such behaviour.

Yeah exactly, you where never forced into anything, and neither where they into saying & doing whatever they have. It appears they aren't even banned, like Psycho said, usually it says "banned" in red underneath if they are correct? So if he told you that, it might just be a lie until we hear otherwise from a mod. If he is, he made the choice to do what he did to warrant it, not the rest of us.

Originally posted by Mr GreenLove and light to all, this is all that matters, not greys, reptiles or who ever, just inner light and peace. Man must change and he must change now. seek your inner light, feel it before its too late.

Too late? So does that mean "repent and be saved or perish!"? We've heard that before, isn't that a good example of judgment? If you believe in an afterlife free of judgment, is it ever "too late"? Yes love is all, yes we choose to live in love or fear. I know I choose love, and I choose not to judge how one finds that either. Especially if that means being part of a group as a "soloist" (in a group? hmm
) involves killing anything (including Grey aliens) due to perceptions that may or may not even be true.

I'm not attacking you, just being honest, like a true friend will do for you even if it hurts.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Very good post Shakesbeer, you are right perceptions play a huge part of our spiritual growth. Because this is what this is about growth humans are at a point where growth means very little. You can either align yourself with the positive or the negative, negative means your whole being changes into protection mode, stopping growth.

I would recommend people (Who have not already) to look up some of Bruce Lipton’s work. I highly recommend the Bruce Lipton Biology of Perception lecture.

MrGreen

Remember this though MG, this is your journey “You do not need to be a part of some group”

Shakesbeer has helped me a lot more than Paul could ever help me. Why? because this is about me when he helps me it’s “Not about him” This is about connecting to your inner self, it is also about living in the real world. He has helped me realize this, even if he didn't back up what he says with facts "I would still trust him" We can’t hide away from the real world we still have to deal with that too. We can make that journey easier by learning both in the physical world and in Astral Projection or Lucid Dreaming. Shakesbeer has helped me find the Facts behind this, and taught me to understand myself more “Not just in this dimension”

So you can sit around and do your meditations in protective mode, rejecting any negative feelings “Brush them aside” and forget about them. However I like to deal with them to learn and grow from them. So you keep rejecting them GE, did you ever think they may of been trying to tell you something. Maybe the Aliens you saw were telling you where you need to look, How did this all start.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I just want to reaffirm, I'm still here for you no matter what. I'm not going to retract my hand just because we disagree. I love dynamics
No one person knows all, and together we create reality....'cause we're all one and all that good stuff, Greys and Reptillians included

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
People see the movie Fire In The Sky...For ones who don't know base on true story.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer and psycho 81

On the path to enligtenment/awakening total acceptance of what is must be realized.

Total surrender and acceptance to all that is within ones self.

To accept this fully without judgement or fear, to let it be, feel it but not become consumed by it, give it no form of energy to manifest into human fear thought forms, and then let it pass through you. Pass through like it was never there, now allow light into the place this fear once dwelled.

Total acceptance and total responsability will set you on the path to awakening and the ultimate goal of enligtenment.

I am your friend, I have no quarrel with either of you, or anyone else. For to allow a quarrel would give space for fear and ego to dwell. To loose fear and negativity creates space for love and light. When oneness is full of light, negativity has no space in which to survive.

There is no anger here, I have nothing but peace to offer the both of you.

Much love and light to you both.

I remain as I was, in service only to light and love. I have found my personal portal I wish you luck in finding yours.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Shakesbeer and psycho 81

I remain as I was, in service only to light and love. I have found my personal portal I wish you luck in finding yours.

Good I'm happy to hear that...but who says I have not found my own personal spiritual portal?...

Oh yeah, everyone, head's up on a fake alien invasion as a false flag. I figured since everyone else throws wild predictions and assertions here (and I want to stay somewhat on topic) I'd do one of my own
. I had seen visions of "fake aliens" before I started coming to ATS and didn't know what to make of them. I called them "fake aliens" because they where not like the EBE's and Grey's I came into contact with on the AP before and where "obviously" fake to me as they where blatant symbols of sorts mixed into "time/space". I remember having another "vision" of sorts seeing blue "USA" ufo's fighting Orange ufo's with a symbol that was a triangle and some circles. I encountered others at that events but one man in particular seemed like he knew what was going on, he was a white guy, with a white beard and mustache and he said "They're always doing that!" angrily as I telepathically asked him if he saw what I was seeing too. So now knowing what I know, I think that man was Richard Hoagland (didn't know who he was at the time). Mr. Hoagland just got done talking to Kerry at Project Camelot about this very subject, a false flag alien invasion(click here for blurb on PC).

I want to start getting this possibility out there which can very well be pulled off with the technology we have these days so that if there is an "invasion", make sure the enemies are actually extra terrestrial before you jump to any conclusions. Likewise if that did actually happen, I'm sure we actually would see some real fighting between ET's and humans as I'm sure the ET's out there don't want to be blamed for us being stupid. That would also give them a great reason for "disclosure" so to speak. Not to mention the rumor is that they(the powers that be) will try to introduce their "new" religion to all of us too.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Hi Miss Green,

I wish you the best and hope you don't quickly involve yourself with Pauls TSOL group before further investigating it. Please at least keep an open mind and make sure you know what your getting into. I don't know you personally but you seem like a good person so I hope your not getting manipulated. I'm just concerned after reading Pauls letters that it might not be the best thing for you. Well either way I wish you the best, always stay in the light and follow what you know is right inside of you. Remember if something doesn't feel right then it's not right so follow that inner feeling that you know is right and truth. That is the true light!

Best Wishes!
Colleen

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

MMMMMMMM I feel sick too many choccies and all that talk of bleach and Man fluid.
Blimey what a carry on

Green back on the scene flooding the site with light and love

Trembles sips cocoa trembles again

Is a new love triangle developing between EX TSOL members

Green Shakesbeer Psycho 81 Too much HCR and Kundilini me thinks

Will all this Kundilini HCR rival Darcon Drakir Green love triangle

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

I would want someone to try as hard to get to me too if it was me being manipulated. No love triangle, but definitely love involved.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens

Hi Miss Green,

I wish you the best and hope you don't quickly involve yourself with Pauls TSOL group before further investigating it. Please at least keep an open mind and make sure you know what your getting into. I don't know you personally but you seem like a good person so I hope your not getting manipulated. I'm just concerned after reading Pauls letters that it might not be the best thing for you. Well either way I wish you the best, always stay in the light and follow what you know is right inside of you. Remember if something doesn't feel right then it's not right so follow that inner feeling that you know is right and truth. That is the true light!

Best Wishes!
Colleen

Thank you for your post. You seem to have had , like Drakiir some first hand experience of the greys. I have been abducted but I didnt see what did it, however I did see some 6 months later a green (hence my name) hybrid type creature that to me looked like a mix of human, grey and reptile. He/she was non threatening totally to me.

I have now had time to read through this thread, and there are many comments on who or what the greys are, and many opinions too. I really dont follow anyones theory on the greys, as none of us can really truely understand these aliens can we? Not until one actually sits down and gives the truth to us straight. So no I dont follow anyones theories at all.

I have known Paul on and off now for 6 months, so no quick decisions have been made. It is my understanding that while I was away all mention of TSOL and HCR has been censored but no bans have been made. With this in mind I will now choose my words carefully.

Pauls form of meditation to me is the radiating of pure unconditional love from the heart chakra. No mind control involved. I admit when you first open this chakra strange things can happen to you as it is the first connection to the universal source, it is for this reason that some Ex / existing members can feel overpowered especially if theyve never meditated before.

I feel no manipulation what so ever, if I did Id be the first to admit it. Paul has never asked me to do a thing against my own judgement.

There are several members on here that know I do follow the light, and any light that appears false or created Id see immediately. I remain true to my inner self always, I could do nothing else but. False light is easy to see as you dont feel it within your being. As you say it just does not feel right.

I will miss Pauls posts as Im sure many will. However I am still in contact with him and will remain so. Whatever you say about his theories on the greys, his spiritual teachings to me have been excellent. He remains in my eyes a very enligtened man, who at times is miss understood.

Just as I believe you on your abductions, I also believe Drakiir on his. It is very hard to talk about these things in an open forum and all credit should be given to those that attempt it.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Damn it Green, you ARE turning into Paul, self-righteous ramblings and belittling statements and all. You ARE being manipulated into thinking you're radiating pure love to the universe. Unfortunately, with the integration of his ideals(you must have a million spirit points, a spirit name, etc), fear(greys gonna git ya!), and imagery(TSOL, Theta Organia, Leather pants, celebrities), all you are doing is feeding Paul's power-lust. Here's a clip from a man who speaks with knowledge, deep experience, wisdom, understanding, & compassion talking SPECIFICALLY ABOUT WHAT PAUL EXPLOITS: David Wilcock on Myth Or Logic Radio : Specific 4th dimension or "heart radiance" people comment here

Not really much more to say...especially if you listen to the entire interview where he is talking about how fields work from a base physiological level that any true scientist would enjoy too.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Energy cannot die. The higher a frequency of energy, the less physical it becomes. Eg. It starts to pass through walls and bilocate, trilocate ect.(on very high frequencies)

God, who created us, is of the highest energetic frequency in exsitance. It is an energy that is mostly unkown to the people on earth. It is pure light and pure love. I do not mean light or love as human beings would understand it in our existance now. Most could not see this light and most could not feel this love. It is there and alot of people experience it without even knowing. All of existance started with this god energy and physical reality came after.(much after) God created us by shooting sparks of his own energy out thus, creating our individual souls. Are souls are exact replica's of god, they are one in the same and together as one. Our souls are and will allways be connected to god because, it is god. Our souls are connected to other souls through the connection to source god. Think of god as a giant switchboard connecting everything that ever existed(including your thoughts) Everything is connected. Everything we create, so then he is creating. Everything we experience, so then he experiences. The trees, planets, animals, humans, solor systems, galaxies, the entire universe is connected to the same source as one. Everything is one. To witness all of creation in complete joy, to solemnly stand quiet and watch the beauty radiate from all of the world. That is to see and experience light and love. Since we are on a very physical plane, it can be very hard to see this. Some ET species call god "Source". Becuase god is the source of everything that ever is or ever will be or ever was.

Evil is a behavioral expression of ignorance.

Now I cant prove this nor can you disprove this, therfore; breaking down eachother's post would only prove to be hardheaded and ignorant.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus

Energy cannot die. The higher a frequency of energy, the less physical it becomes.

Now I cant prove this nor can you disprove this, therfore; breaking down eachother's post would only prove to be hardheaded and ignorant.

Thank you for such a good post. I agree with much of what you are saying here. The light I speak of as you say is not physical, yet it resides in our physical bodies. Truely enligtened people can access it but these a very few, as we awaken we do see short glimses of it.

To loose fear and ego can help greatly. To totally accept all there is and take responsability for your inner reactions and choices will reveal the light.

You do not need to prove it or disprove it, for it just simply is and needs no proof to those that seek it. To seek it means deep within you you know it is there.

Shakesbeer how can I become someone else, I am and always will be. When I say I am I mean my inner self, my being and this as Darkcyrus says is connected to everything, so to become someone else is impossible as we are already all we ever will be.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus

That depends on what is being said doesn't it? I also agree with the information you are trying to communicate, so what if I broke it down in agreement, would that still be "hardheaded" & "ignorant"? That sounds a lot like judgment & assumptions to me. I don't think anyone was arguing against the point you've made either, but thank you for sharing it.

MG - You're kidding yourself if you think someone cannot assimilate someone else's habits & behavior. So in that respect, yes you can become "someone else".

Actually both of you, there IS proof for what both of you are trying to communicate, but for some reason most people don't bother to research our energetic physical reality, and what it means on this frequency. "Spiritual" people here tend to look down on anyone who can scientifically break down what those fields actually are for some reason, even though we're trying to prove you right....but alright, I guess I'm the bad guy now. Sweet

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

The grays are almost our descendants come back from the future, by coming back they've created a new time line. They're from the distant future, the sun has reddened, bloated, and they've moved farther out to survive but have reached a point where they can no longer evolve to a dying sun.

They are maladapted to present conditions thus the hybrid program. The hybrid program is only possible because they are our distant descendants and thus genetically related. Because they've created a new timeline by coming back, they will not in fact alter their own past and thus they only need us until they're through with us genetically.

They provide us visions of environmental disasters because they don't want us to ruin the planet before they have a chance to take it from us.

However, there are other races who do not wish them to eliminate us and are interfering.

The whole alien foodstuff's thing makes no sense; how could a race evolve to be dependent upon life forms light years away for their sustenance? That doesn't even make good sci-fi, it makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Them pesky alien invaders .
Now they making cakes out of us.

Whats wrong with them

See what I mean link below.

i100.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
Them pesky alien invaders .
Now they making cakes out of us.

Whats wrong with them

See what I mean link below.

i100.photobucket.com...

Oh man thats awful, real awful. I feel sick

If thats the state of aliens today, bring on the reptiles I say.

Horrible image, warning only view if your not eating!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I wonder if reptilians & draconians are where we get our dragon myths from? Alex collier does say in his video that the Draco's with small winged appendages are of high rank? Just a thought

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

it's cheaper and you just went on some insane rant but cloning wouldn't be the same as processing meat with additives. there would chemically be no difference between cloned and wild human. in fact, cloned human would be genetically engineered to be more nutrtitious and better tasting.

are you on drugs or something? lol you rant like it

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join