Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I had to laugh but I shouldn't.

ATS this is a very serious matter and people are getting sucked into this cult. I have spoken to people who have been emotionally hurt after going through the whole TSOL thing. At least have the decency to hear me out and look over what I have been saying. I don’t judge Paul personally, I just think what he is doing is wrong “As do many others”

Anyway I stop here on the Paul matter, I do take it you have taken some action. If so many thanks, it will save a lot of people getting hurt mentaly.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This thread actually got me thinking about this...that and the July and August 2008 issues of National Geographic...
hmmmm...
This may be a bit GRAPHIC... but it's something I think mosta of us can agree on...

uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-7-2008 by djerwulfe]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
reply to post by ofhumandescent

We must understand there at least 57 Extraterrestrial Species visiting planet earth some of these groups live here, some could even walk and live among us as they look about identical to us. ET's have been here for thousands of years, if there was an ET agenda to take over the world or poison humanity it would have been done a long long time ago!

It sounds more like an illuminati agenda not an ET one!

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

I agree, I really believe there is two types of phenomenon going on here. Though I'm not saying that all agendas may be positive, I think many are at least neutral from a galactic point of view. Disclosure is something that they have demanded from our PTB and a lot sooner than is happening.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Wow...it really took a L-O-N-G time to read all the posts here and get to the end page. You know I don't post here much lately...but this particular thread encouraged me to do so.

In the full spectrum of belief, there is the crowd that works at their job 9-5, 5 days a week and parties hardy on weekends not giving a thought to anything spiritual, extraterrestrial, prophetic, political or even social . Then on the other end of the "spectrum" there are those who immerse themselves in reams of information about the forces "unknown" albeit poltergeist activity, orbs, ets, or other worldly phenomenon.

I feel that TRUTH is somewhere in the middle...just waiting to be found by all who seek truth.

I myself have been a seeker of truth for the last at least 30 years of my life. I consider myself a spiritual person, not a religious one. I have delved into many aspects of other dimensions, including reading about entities from other realms. I really am an open minded person. I don't believe everything I read or hear but I research and listen....and when everything comes together... I BELIEVE!

This is where I am having a problem.
1) If we (our Gov't) has been guilty of a "mass cover-up" don't you think that we would have thousands of people willing to testify of this fact. The military only has sway for so many years...then they can talk. It would have to be such a huge cover-up that would include thousands and thousands of people....it staggers the mind that EVERYONE (except a very few stragglers-some of which don't meet my criteria for credibility) would not speak out about this massive invasion.

2) Wouldn't there be more "physical" evidence to support these claims?
I know that mutilations occur...but since the pictures are after the fact, it is difficult to prove the source.

3) I DO KNOW that fear is an active verb. The very thing that we fear will come upon us. Jesus spoke a lot about fear. He continually said. "Fear not!" and spoke about the peace He gives. So anything that brings fear...like the subject of this thread is to be avoided.

I do not listen to the mass media because of the fear and misinformation they promulgate. Our eyes and ears are gates through which information and "spiritual things" or "entities" can enter. We must be careful not to glibly accept things that don't sit right in our soul. Everyone has an inner voice. It is important to exercise it and listen.

Somehow being on a buffet for these "ravenous greys" does not compute with my spirit.

Just like the child predators go for the weak and meek....they will not get me or those who have a strong conviction in their inner most being.

Take heart and stand strong. Don't get me wrong. I believe that the coming days hold some terrifying events, but being eaten by an alien creature is not one of them.

This post is not meant to put anyone down or trash anyone's ideas. I simply must state my feelings and hope you will accept that fact. I truly appreciate all of you that take the time to research and post. Anyone seeking to ascend to a higher plane...above the mundane gross world must be encouraged.

Sorry for the many words here. I actually get perturbed when someone's post seems lengthy. I understand now.

I bless you all.
~Paula

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sweet Paula

Hi there very interesting views and I think you are right about a lot of things, people tend to judge things e.g. Aliens, just by some theory or story flying about the net, this was my point earlier in the post.

I for one don’t claim to know if the beings are good or bad, we will find out one day. Automatically assuming they are bad may be the reason there has been no mass contact. Let’s put it this way, you book a holiday to a place you have never been to. You booked the holiday as somebody you know recommended it, you then tell everyone where you are going with excitement. Next thing you have people saying “Oh don’t go there it’s not a nice place”

So you now have a few options, Go on holiday and step into the unknown without much knowledge about it. Take it the holiday destination is bad due to other peoples judgment and cancel the holiday, “OR” Research the holiday destination and make your own judgment “You may enjoy it” and step into the unknown with “Some Knowledge”

Many people including me sometime tent to judge people/things by other peoples judgment. It’s like when you meet somebody you don’t really know that well, a few people say “Keep away they will become a problem” Do you just take their word for it and judge a person “Who has feelings” on somebody else’s views. To judge somebody or something like that you really need to understand and question “Yourself” as the only problem may be created by you.

So don’t just follow the crowd, be unique like you are “Equal yet unique” and question the situation and make your own judgment.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Blimey a lot going on here then .
I have not got too much too say at the moment.
I think things worldwide are starting too move forward spiritually at a
slow rate.prices will have to be paid by such as TSOL, world leaders especialy those on world watch at the time of the great human race betrayal.All those movements cults organizations who took advantage at the human races spiritual infancy.
Anyway enough for now.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Has Paul Richard and Drakiir been banned?
Or are they just embarrassed to show back up after the letters came forward?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

I would say the second one but who knows, maybe he has seen sense and taken the TSOL to another forum. I have seen the same TSOL stuff on other forums and he got pretty much the same respons there.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

There is a reported 300,000 missing people a year in the United States alone. And it’s probably higher than that. And if the truth was known, most all are probably victims of abductions that were never returned. In an electronic age how long can you disappear and not be found? Over 20 years that is millions of people. And this has been going on for much longer than 20 years.

Abductions have become a big business worldwide. The question is, is it all from aliens or do our own governments have a hand in it?

For what purpose? Food, cloning, crossbreeding, genetic experiments, child slavery to work in underground bases, the development of diseases and cancers to destroy and weaken mankind, and probably things we don’t even know about. We know the above from what victims have seen, or experienced, or from the testimonies of former workers of these underground bases where these things take place.

But they are also selling people into sex slave rings and child labor rings, both of which have the hand of government and United Nations involvement. The United Nations is nothing but a divider of nations and America has become the land of the free (to be experimented on and killed) and home of the brave in this day and age to those who have actually lived or live here and haven’t been harassed or become a victim of this New World Order that will ultimately be run by the United Nations and enforced upon the entire world.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ST SIR 86

No something to do with dimensional shifting / Quantum physics I think.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SRTkid86

I'm reading a book, Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot. made many references to the work of David Bohm and Karl Pribram in this book, one of which was according to Bohm, the apparent faster-than-light connection between subatomic particles is really telling us that there is a deeper level of reality we are not privy to, a more complex dimension beyond our own that is analogous to the aquarium. And, he adds, we view objects such as subatomic particles as separate from one another because we are seeing only a portion of their reality.

Such particles are not separate "parts", but facets of a deeper and more underlying unity that is ultimately as holographic and indivisible as the previously mentioned rose. And since everything in physical reality is comprised of these "eidolons", the universe is itself a projection, a hologram.

In addition to its phantomlike nature, such a universe would possess other rather startling features. If the apparent separateness of subatomic particles is illusory, it means that at a deeper level of reality all things in the universe are infinitely interconnected.

The electrons in a carbon atom in the human brain are connected to the subatomic particles that comprise every salmon that swims, every heart that beats, and every star that shimmers in the sky.

Everything interpenetrates everything, and although human nature may seek to categorize and pigeonhole and subdivide, the various phenomena of the universe, all apportionments are of necessity artificial and all of nature is ultimately a seamless web.

In a holographic universe, even time and space could no longer be viewed as fundamentals. Because concepts such as location break down in a universe in which nothing is truly separate from anything else, time and three-dimensional space, like the images of the fish on the TV monitors, would also have to be viewed as projections of this deeper order.

At its deeper level reality is a sort of superhologram in which the past, present, and future all exist simultaneously. This suggests that given the proper tools it might even be possible to someday reach into the superholographic level of reality and pluck out scenes from the long-forgotten past.

What else the superhologram contains is an open-ended question. Allowing, for the sake of argument, that the superhologram is the matrix that has given birth to everything in our universe, at the very least it contains every subatomic particle that has been or will be -- every configuration of matter and energy that is possible, from snowflakes to quasars, from bluü whales to gamma rays. It must be seen as a sort of cosmic storehouse of "All That Is."

This book is going to take me awhile to absorb, for me it's pretty heady stuff and even though it's a older book and I'm sure more updated theories are now out there, it's still a interesting read.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SRTkid86

Yeah after watching the video a couple times, it's a "parlor trick" of some kind.

No dimensional shifts here.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Your inner light is ALL that matters, forget everything else it serves you nothing but pain. Inner peace and tranquility are all you need, not power or greed. Ignore that constant chatter in your mind telling you to do this and that it is decieving you, YOU have all you need inside, you are the light. STOP searching for it and it will find you, it has already found you ,you just need to listen. To leave your body in OBE s is not the answer as you always have to return to that body, seek peace within your body.

Do not attack other people for what they follow, its nothing to do with your search, each search is as individual as the next. I am sorry if certain members have got banned , this is not right we all should be able to speak our mind without being banned. I am truely sorry for this turn of events, you must experience all to truely understand all. I am on no ones side except truth. Truth and light will always return whatever.

I hope these banned members will be allowed back in time, no one is forced to do anything here ever. I was never forced to do a thing and never ever would tolerate such behaviour.

Love and light to all, this is all that matters, not greys, reptiles or who ever, just inner light and peace. Man must change and he must change now. seek your inner light, feel it before its too late.

Miss Green .

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

There is a reported 300,000 missing people a year in the United States alone.

Where does that number come from? That's over 800 people every day.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I cannot fault you there MG

I agree with what you are saying, too many people look for answers in the outside world. Any answers will do as long as it’s some content to feed their sense of self. The truth really is on the inside, connecting to the oneness of life. We all search for answers in life; we all take on our own paths.

Sometimes on the path of life we get to a “Crossroads”, we are alone when we get to this point. Deep down we are alone, sometimes you may have to make choices that may hurt the odd person: then on the other hand help a whole lot more.

I hope they have not been banned, as I sad it’s nothing personal. I think before people start to believe what Paul says, they should at least have to opportunity to hear the other side. To do that you need to prove it to them that you are not crazy, so that’s why I posted the email, to back up what I have been saying all along.

Once again it’s nothing personal, you are still a good friend MG and you always will be. So I am just letting you know that I was at one of these “Crossroad” moments and I had to sit back and go over a few things. I think I would have been doing more wrong if I just sit back and let this happen, knowing what this can put you through. People have the right to hear the truth, I’m sick of people tiptoeing around on some BS scaremongering. The only thing to fear, is the fear it’s self

I am now at a point where I will just accept what’s going on, so I hold nothing against you being a “Solist” I am also back to looking for answers about the beings that started all of this “My search for the truth” That’s why I changed my Avatar, I see you have changed yours too.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

I would say the second one but who knows, maybe he has seen sense and taken the TSOL to another forum. I have seen the same TSOL stuff on other forums and he got pretty much the same respons there.

Well it appears at least Paul has been banned not sure about Drakiir, if they are truly sincere and genuine people trying to help others with no deception involved then I would also hope they are given a fair chance and re-instated.

Perhaps I was too hard on Paul but thought it was all part of the game at the time as he contacted me through U2U and had me marked as his Foe was expecting his approval of a little flame war for the fun of it. Hope he comes back so the games can begin, I miss Drakiir and Paul already.lol

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
---Double Post Error---

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Love and light to all, this is all that matters, just inner light and peace.

Hi Miss Green, I agree with you love and light is all that matters.

Sharing that love and light with others which brings us continual peace in our lives.

I truly believe this is the most important thing in life!

Cheers,

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

There is nothing wrong with giving an opinion, I don’t think they are banned as it normally says banned where is says member. Please don’t feel you have done anything wrong, you told him straight about your opinion. If he don’t like that opinion he should not be on a public forum doing what he is doing, in my opinion the only person in the wrong is Paul.

I like the ATS forums and spend most days on it, however I don’t like the scaremongering “Without Facts or proof. Remember I was in the TSOL and there is a lot more that goes on behind the scenes. If the mods have had words with Paul then I think they are doing a very good job in listening to what their members have to say.

So back to the question I asked, Who does not fear Aliens?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by timoothy

The second series of questions an answers seem more plousible than the first which may or maynot be his accual truthful responses. The information on the Grays seemed to expain alot. the answer although regarding the network of tunnels and how they were produced and used is clearly on target. Our goverment black work is constantly operating in plain site all around us. Hide in plain site is what is commonly used. We are all so involved in our everyday routines that so much passes us by and we never know about it. It is only those who have courage at any cost to expose the truth that are modern day heros. When your on the inside it's hard to imagine, and encased in fear of consiquences,you ever contemplate the thought of leaking out the truth. When it's over you realized that you were always expendable.

new topics
top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum