It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

What I have been trying to show is our POTENTIAL AS A WHOLE can seal worlds up and create new ones. That is our potential. But we must focalise this energy into a beam and get rid of OLD THOUGHTFORMS.

The power of manifestation is a very powerful tool, what we are doing is INFILTRATING, NEUTRALIZING AND ASSIMULATING.

"The Battle is within"

What they can do is create upheavels into your personal life through energy attacks.

-HOLD YOUR FREQUENCY-

[edit on 17-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I'm a little behind on the beam-em-up stuff. I agree
that we shouldn't break ranks, my pa always said if
they can split you up, then you're already beaten.

I agree with you about hiding in the spaces, some of
these guys work in stores and schools... I mean, think
about it!! teachin' kids to like goggly-eyed aliens!

We're goin' to hell in a hand-basket.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
What you are looking at is a civilisation that is much older then we are, but not as volatile as the human spirit that opens channels into other regions of space.

They have us outgunned from a physical means, we have them outgunned by SPIRITUAL MEANS. By attacking by non attack, but with light.

I would like to see if they can hold up against a mankind that is ALL TOGETHER, THEY CAN'T HOLD UP AGAINST THAT WILL OR INTENT FROM SPIRIT.

That is why we have been divided from race, culture, language, etc.. There was once a Universal Language and it came from light.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If we are going to consider vinegar and other substances against hostile aliens, we might as well just get ourselves some mace.

A good firearm, for those who can legally have one, afford it, and know how to use it, is probably one of the better choices for defense against Reticulans.

But even a good knife and a baseball bat would be helpful too.

Originally posted by IronMan
This vibrational thing... Ramius has warned me off it.
I dunno what it's all about, but anything about vibrations
is a little off-putting and certainly shouldn't be discussed if
there's ladies present.

I don't put that much faith in vibrational defenses through traditional means.

I may be a little old-fashioned, so please forgive me.
The same goes for the cult idea. I dunno if folk should
be recruitin' here, we're just people who've seen lights
in the sky and YouTube.

There is no "recruiting" in here. Never was.

This idea of "recruitment" is furthered by certain psychopathic elements who have failed to spiritually progress due to their egotism, general depravity, and inability to overcome the telepathic influence of inferior spirits -- usually in the form of lower discarnate communities or Group Entities

It's like when mass murderers and rapists claim that they were just listening to the voices in their heads. Those voices represent spiritually retarded discarnates.

The people in here who try and bash Solist Mystics are of the same ilk. They are too weak emotionally to overcome the influence of the spiritually retarded on the Other Side -- who work through them.

It takes a very strong person to live a conscientious life in service to The Light and very few are up to the task.

My main spiritual advice that I offer to those who are strong enough, is to use Heart Chakra Radiance daily. In many instances, people have done just that and have found personal validation that it is indeed unparalleled in cultivating the essence of soul evolution: the ability to love genuinely and deeply.

That ability doesn't seem like much on This Side.

But on the Other Side and in The Light...it makes ALL the difference

Thanks for the Zeta location, it's just gonna be a while
before any rockets are made to go there.

Quite true.

They have us out-gunned and out-resourced.

So the only thing we can do is concentrate on the short term and short range defense while striving to avoid Reticulan abductions.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It seems by your postings that this is a serious
pedicament we're in. All I can suggest is when the
darkness comes, sneak out to the highways and
grab as much road-salt gravel and start drinking
as much fluid as possible.

I can only hope that we're all go aimers!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

The darkness is all around you but you have to see it to isolate it, other then that it is another program into the computer mainframe.

Things are only in dire straights if humankind doesn't unite their ENERGY PROJECTION, into a new day.

"Change is the only freedom we have"

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You are all full of # ! Katie and Dylan if this is you in with all this # you are really going insane!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I am even WEARY of using this three dimensional tool called the internet because it is a program of artificial use, but we can upload these circuits with plenty of LIGHT AND THAT'S FINE BY ME.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

Agreed! But the problem is they live here so Nukes are out, we have to fight it's going to come down to going down into the Earth and dealing with it...

Even though we develop these "bunker busting" bombs we are developing in these fake wars... they barely will scratch the genuine surface of the colonies, and then we'd have to clear the rubble to get in the tunnels.

It will be tough we are going to have to go in and get through corridors where we will be bottlenecked

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

The problem once again with our technology verses theirs is that We Got It From Them.

So do you think we got the -ultimate weapon- or just a watered down version, they don't want to erase Earth from the programming, that would create a glitch into the -computer mainframe- in space.

Order is there.

Vibration will set the planet free.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The best weapon we have is martial arts... probably sounds crazy inregards to fighting aliens, but meditation and martail arts are the tools to keep yourself awake, resist mental attacks, devlop your senses, fight in darkness when need be, control entrance to your mind...

we can go underground, they can't do anything much on the ground up here so despite the hell of going into the tunnels we still have an edge...

The new thermobaric weapons hold alot of promise, the air suction is amazing and unlike gen 1 which was the bunker buster we were developing they won't close out the tunnels so greatly.

But on a personal level nothing will help more than discipline of body and mind, preperation to fight in tunnels among creatures that live in the remains of 60,000 childrens bodies a year all around them... that takes mental discipline...

and for combat, they have very odd organs, good medical technology, I think the old ways we used to get them work best...armor and sword... samurai/knight

I'd take a good kendo sword over a gun anyday, and the govt wants our guns anyway... so a bow a good bow is your best bet, it's silent, no one will hear where you fire from, the right arrows and the right pull bow is as deadly as all but the best guns and you have the option to reammo supply yourself...

if lets say we determine that the greys have an issue with "vinigar" it would take minutes to encapsulate some and attach it to arrows...arrows of course being endless in supply, you can make them yourself...

what can you add to a bullet yourself? Not much... so a good Bow offers you the ability to adapt your armament right in the field on the fly as we discover what hurts them...

also thwarts any regeberative medicine, you could heal with a bullet in you but removing a well hooked arrow requires a medic, maybe a couple of medics....

you can tie a small gps tracker right on to a bow to, try doing that with a slug...

and for close combat... Kendo sword, sever parts entirely, particularly the head, you need a very powerful round to seperate body parts so the creature can't be repaired, a good kendo sword means if it does get away nothing gets reattached... I don't think anything can heal if you keep it's head and burn it lol...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I tend to agree with Morpusvindictus, it's gonna
be hand-to-hand. Get to the tunnels where their
doing their dirty work, roll a couple of pineapples
in there and follow in two-by-two.

I suppose the policy of John Carpenter's Vampire
movie is a good start, find 'em, hurt 'em and drag
'em into the daylight.

We're humans, the daytime is our time. We scared
all the other animals that inhabit our planet, I think
it's time we get these b*stards on our turf and show
'em who's boss.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by mopusvindictus

The problem once again with our technology verses theirs is that We Got It From Them.

So do you think we got the -ultimate weapon- or just a watered down version, they don't want to erase Earth from the programming, that would create a glitch into the -computer mainframe- in space.

Order is there.

Vibration will set the planet free.

read the above

all fights come down to mano y mano

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

Good luck fighting ghosts, that is what you will be up against, so I hope you got your chi touch down.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

If they were ghosts, then they wouldn't be rammin' stuff
up our back-ends and stealin man's... you know, stuff.

Also, if I ever caught 'em messin' with a lady like I've read
here..., I tell ya, the sword that was spoken of, would come
in handy.
I think that when God made us all, these lil' critters must of
missed the decency boat.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

If you want why don't you go outside your body, and fight on fair grounds.

Not all fights will be in physical form, perhaps, some spiritual warfare, shall we.

Remember were just ghosts inside bodies, so they might want to remember that.

We can manipulate fire, we can manipulate water, we can manipulate many things while outside body. Try some -Meditation-
that will help strengthen the electrical field around the body.

That or you learn to hold the THETA FREQUENCY.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by IronMan

If you want why don't you go outside your body, and fight on fair grounds.

Not all fights will be in physical form, perhaps, some spiritual warfare, shall we.

Remember were just ghosts inside bodies, so they might want to remember that.

We can manipulate fire, we can manipulate water, we can manipulate many things while outside body. Try some -Meditation-
that will help strengthen the electrical field around the body.

That or you learn to hold the THETA FREQUENCY.

Medication isn't my 'cup-of-Java'. I understand that folk
are into that and I've heard it gives a guy a feeling of
peace.
But my ghost is damaged by these guys, my marriage went
and to some folk here, I act a little oddly. Vance has an electrical
-like radar in his head, so I dunno if they'll mess with that.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

I am afraid the program has already ran its course, people are scared now to connect to that inner being, that inner beings holds a charge.

There is a program out there to scare anybody from reaching the spirit inside our bodies, that is a travesty.

I will tell you this, I once came out of ten minute meditation and was staring right at a coffee table and listening to it bend and crunch just from me looking at it. There is something to it.

There is a force that was exerted from me, being -my will- exerted on the table.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Whooah... a coffee table huh? that IS weird.
I dunno about a program, but I can understand it when
you say some of us don't look into ourselves more.

I figured that we are who we are and let the cards fall
where they may.
I sometimes look up at the sky at night and wonder why,
in all the vastness out there, God made a little thing like
me. But like pa used to say, there's always a plan.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

All those stars and planets and galaxies are for our spirits to dip into, nothing like a good vibration to jump into.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join