It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Ok Paul Richard could write a book and you could write a book but I reckon Paul's would be the best seller.

I wouldn't doubt it, the truth is hard to sell.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Thanks...

It just is, man, you can't come here and just take what you want and offer nothing back...

and I am certain they do eat humans, I always felt this from the first time I saw a picture of a Grey, there is nothing good about them...

It's time the people with the happy experience go into serious therapy and mediation and work through what they really saw, probably much of it is simply removed from the brain, but there are surely lingering impressions in there... parts of the mind beyond ordinary memory... some people come back remembering, sooo the technique isn't "perfect"

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I think many people think that because they are technologically so advanced that anything they do must be for the greater good, its what I used to think but Im glad I know different. The one thing that I was helped to learn was Just because they have advanced technologically does not mean they are evolved spiritually.

If they were spiritually evolved or in tune than they would have morals and by their intrusive nature the chances of that are slim at best. They only have their agenda at interest and nothing else really matters to them.

Regarding the goo I think near the pancreas of the human body there is a black fluid that is made. maybe this is what that Grey rubbed over him. If it is than it may be a strong possibility that this goo was from human organs in which case they are using people for food.

The one thing I do have to state is that so many people think that this cant happen but that is the case with anything new. We both find it more interesting to explore the possibilities than to doubt the probabilities as I hope more people on this thread do

The only good thing about ET is that he went back home never to be seen again

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

The thing is there are three issues that can interfere with abductees in sorting their life out.

Screen memories: Sorting the real from the implanted is hell.

No memories: Some abductees can live their whole lives not even knowing they were taken in the first place.

Installed beliefs: This is a product of no memories because they are deceived two fold. First they believe the Greys are for the good and their high tech is justification for what they do this can be from installed beleifs. Secondly if they have no memory or knowledge of being taken than as far as the adbductee is concerned their beleifs are their own.

If anything after abduction the beliefs or thought process will be completely opposite of what they were before. Heres the catch:

Even if the abductee remembers being taken or not their beliefs are installed, and the victim remains none the wiser to this deception

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Thanks...

It just is, man, you can't come here and just take what you want and offer nothing back...

and I am certain they do eat humans, I always felt this from the first time I saw a picture of a Grey, there is nothing good about them...

It's time the people with the happy experience go into serious therapy and mediation and work through what they really saw, probably much of it is simply removed from the brain, but there are surely lingering impressions in there... parts of the mind beyond ordinary memory... some people come back remembering, sooo the technique isn't "perfect"

You are absolutely right.

The Reticulan memory erasing process and implantation of screen memories is not 100% effective. It may take months, even years, but eventually trace memories start to emerge in the awareness of an abductee.

Abductee Brainwashing

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
I think many people think that because they are technologically so advanced that anything they do must be for the greater good, its what I used to think but Im glad I know different. The one thing that I was helped to learn was just because they have advanced technologically does not mean they are evolved spiritually.

That is a very important truth that escapes most who investigate this.

The path of intellect and technology is not the same as the path of spiritual evolution.

If they were spiritually evolved or in tune than they would have morals and by their intrusive nature the chances of that are slim at best. They only have their agenda at interest and nothing else really matters to them.

Reticulans are parasitic, self-serving, and spiritually retarded.

Their actions in how they treat us (and others) provides ample evidence of this conclusion.

Regarding the goo I think near the pancreas of the human body there is a black fluid that is made. maybe this is what that Grey rubbed over him. If it is than it may be a strong possibility that this goo was from human organs in which case they are using people for food.

YUCHHH!!

(Where's the nauseated smiley?)

The one thing I do have to state is that so many people think that this cant happen but that is the case with anything new. We both find it more interesting to explore the possibilities than to doubt the probabilities as I hope more people on this thread do

The only good thing about ET is that he went back home never to be seen again

They are dug in deep in the Moon and in various underground and underwater bases around the world.

Nothing short of a large-scale and highly effective Rebellion will stop them from their continued subjugation and harvesting of the people here. In which case we will face -- as did the Atalans/Atlanteans -- their antimatter weapons that caused not only Atlantis/Atala to fall, but global earthquakes, The Great Flood (documented in various ancient cultures), and the tilting of the world on its axis, all of which occurred approximately 13 thousand years ago.

I think facets of the US and various other governmental agencies know this fact. It is one of those BIG SECRETS that they don't want the general populace to learn about -- much less believe

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

reply to post by mopusvindictus

The thing is there are three issues that can interfere with abductees in sorting their life out.

Screen memories: Sorting the real from the implanted is hell.

No memories: Some abductees can live their whole lives not even knowing they were taken in the first place.

Installed beliefs: This is a product of no memories because they are deceived two fold. First they believe the Greys are for the good and their high tech is justification for what they do this can be from installed beleifs. Secondly if they have no memory or knowledge of being taken than as far as the adbductee is concerned their beleifs are their own.

If anything after abduction the beliefs or thought process will be completely opposite of what they were before. Heres the catch:

Even if the abductee remembers being taken or not their beliefs are installed, and the victim remains none the wiser to this deception

I agree with everything you have written in these last 2 posts it's great insight for people and true.

Most people that are being abducted do not even remember a thing other than a few flash back memories or dreams from time to time.

Good point greys can install artificial thoughts/memories on those they take and the abductees religious beliefs and the way they look at the world around them can be greatly affected by it. I see this happen alot with abductees not mentioning my own past experience. They attempt to change someone's personality but in the long run the spirit of a person cannot be altered by equipment. But it can destroy people's lives.

We all hope the greys get out of dodge and leave.

Were on the same page.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Than again fiction is easier to sell and accept than the truth

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Good point greys can install artificial thoughts/memories on those they take and the abductees religious beliefs and the way they look at the world around them can be greatly affected by it. I see this happen alot with abductees not mentioning my own past experience. They attempt to change someone's personality but in the long run the spirit of a person cannot be altered by equipment. But it can destroy people's lives.

Yep and all this distortion created by the Greys and other intrusive beings can do exactly that, destroy lives and create allot of mental disorders. What makes it worse is that when people have odd memories of events that they know no one will believe thats when the victim is suddenly alone.

Mental anguish, stress, trauma, nightmares these can all be causes inflicted upon victims that were taken by these invaders. Your life can literally be flipped upside down and unfortunately most people have no memory of what caused their life to become so topsy turvy in the first place.

I feel bad for them and psychologists dont necessarily help either with medication or some new name for their problems. I cases like these the victims need understanding not another name for their so called condition prescribing drugs to the victim which I think is a major problem today.

The only resolution that abductees and contactees can find is to talk with people that have been through or have knowledge of relevant information for the victims case. Remember I used to once think the greys were good, I used to think that their technology was justification for what they did but Paul helped me see different.

If anyone is to thank for waking me it is him and I am happy to see other people on this thread are questioning the greys intentions. Finally this thread is back on track so good work to all who have positively contributed

Maybe we should hound the Mods to keep detractors like two specific antagonists Psycho and Shakesbear from derailing the threads with insults and threats and old rehashing as I for one have had enough of.

Thats why I like the ignore button

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Nothing short of a large-scale and highly effective Rebellion will stop them from their continued subjugation and harvesting of the people here. In which case we will face -- as did the Atalans/Atlanteans -- their antimatter weapons that caused not only Atlantis/Atala to fall, but global earthquakes, The Great Flood (documented in various ancient cultures), and the tilting of the world on its axis, all of which occurred approximately 13 thousand years ago.

I think facets of the US and various other governmental agencies know this fact. It is one of those BIG SECRETS that they don't want the general populace to learn about -- much less believe.

For once I have nothing to dis-agree with you about other than add that the governments (NOT ALL) mainly Russia and the US are aware of why the greys are here. The greys are not the only ET's around and believe me the greys could never get away with hi-jacking this planet and they know it. There is no fear about the greys taking over this planet or they would have done it thousands of years ago, when it comes to the greys the only thing anyone needs to fear is a possible abduction.

Overall, there are other various much more advanced groups than the greys here and among us watching over the planet. They have a different agenda at hand and they will not allow an invasion or take over from any extraterrestrial race to ever happen.
(They won't allow it and they have the power to stop it.)

If we as humans destroyed each other through wars that is our own doing and they won't stop us and some have warned us and even tried to help us in various ways without interacting directly. They won't allow a full scale nuclear war to ever happen. It's possible a few could go off but never a full scale nuclear war. (They monitor all weapons of destruction and what happens on this world effects everything beyond this world thus the reason why some are baby-sitting us with the little amount of technology we were allowed to have.)

There is some light at the end of the tunnel afterall.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Drakiir, have you ever gone through hypnotic regression?

If you don't mind me asking maybe you can share with us your experience but don't feel like you have to.

Best Wishes.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

If anyone hasn't seen this video yet it's worth a look.

There are 2 videos about 2hrs long but there is good info being revealed here about MJ-12 and the treaty made with greys and Orion groups . Alot of stuff you won't find anywhere else. If your only interested in just the greys and want to hear what this person has to say about them and why they are really here then play Video 2 and watch the last half of it.

VIDEO,
www.projectcamelot.net...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I did look for avenues of help especially with councilors but all they could really do was listen and not help as they had not been through anything remotely similar to me.

Familiarity is the key when dealing with abductions because anyone who hasn't been through it wont understand or believe what is being told. Its not their fault because all things have to be experienced to comprehend and simply telling it is not enough in most cases.

I spent pages in a thread ages ago telling people my experiences and admittedly I didn't expect them to believe them. Once however someone shares those experiences thats when things link up like what Paul has detailed.

He had the advantage of avoiding being taken so he could research all the info that he has spent time learning. I on the other had couldn't afford that opportunity as I was scared they would come for me if I doubted them.

Paul knows more about the greys than me simply because he was afforded the opportunity to elude capture, I wasn't so fortunate. I spent a long time with them but I was scared to question, scared to research their agenda, Paul didnt have them looking over his shoulder like I did.

In summary I was always in the greys cage Paul hasnt been so he has the advantage however now that I know the truth I have the same freedom as him.

I can provide you with a link to what I went through but the post is old, I was under their influence. It goes for around seventy pages so its a biggie and its locked so here is the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Hi Drakiir,

I've been through what you've been through and all of my family members went through this together. We lived in a very rural area I had posted my experience on here a while back, it's been over 22yrs now. I know what you mean when it comes to nobody really understanding unless they experience it for themselves. It's hard to relate to anyone giving you council when they have no idea what you have really been through.

I have devoted my life and work since 1986 to other abductees and cases and we have several web-sites. We probably receive 3 legitimate new abduction cases on a weekly basis. Most of them lost and confused as to what happened. I have flown to various different countries to meet some certain individuals who have on-going abductions and spent my own time doing alot of extra research.

The only thing I do not agree with when it comes to Paul's research is the capabilities of the greys. I have gone over 100's to 1000's of cases not just those reported within the US but all over. We have a network now where we are receiving all cases from every country in the world, anybody who reports an abduction to us or the other groups we work with gets investigated and we are documenting and researching every specific abduction case. Not all abduction cases are from greys and we have some really strange one's on record but the majority seem to be coming from them.

We try to make sure every abductee gets hypnotic regression and counciling from our group and closely review what they know and remember to make sure it has not been implanted and or their memories manipulated or altered in anyway. Most cases take time for the abductee to really remember what took place but there are rare instances where a person will remember everything that happened to them, that is 4 out of every 100 or 4% from what cases we have recorded.

I did notice Paul stating in this thread that the greys came into his house and were using laser beams on everyone but they managed to avoid being captured, well that has never happened before and I don't think it's possible. Abductions just don't happen that way. I just find that story hard to believe, it's possible he saw the greys outside of his home or in his area but they most likely were not coming for him or he would have been taken.

In your case if they suddenly stopped they probably had no more reasons to take you, I'm guessing you had implants of some kind. Did you ever get those located and/or removed? I had implants taken out myself about 19yrs ago along with my 2 brothers. The hardest part is locating them and it's possible until now we still have other implants that were never found.

Anything is possible after multiple abductions with the greys. Thanks for taking the time and sharing your story. I will review your thread on that and perhaps ask you a few more questions if you don't mind.

Thanks,
Colleen

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

In your case if they suddenly stopped they probably had no more reasons to take you, I'm guessing you had implants of some kind. Did you ever get those located and/or removed? I had implants taken out myself about 19yrs ago along with my 2 brothers. The hardest part is locating them and it's possible until now we still have other implants that were never found.

I had an implant that was active in my left temple around six months ago and I felt a release when the greys decided that I knew of their deception. See the thing is that when greys take people they condition them to beleive certain things and alter their memories to help the whole illusion continue. When the victim finds the culprits responsible for taking them than the whole charade is revealed and the Greys are found out.

This impedes their plans because thats when people start to figure out all the implanted memories and unusual events that happened in their life. It all leads back to the Greys and when the puppet masters are found out any events that are altered or memories that dont make sense lead back to them, essentially the Greys are found out. They have no surprise and their victim is fully aware of how they are being decieved.

When I figured this out I felt what I could describe as a release, I heard in my left temple 'let him go' and I felt a surge through my body cut off. I then felt like wheights had been lifted off my shoulders and felt free. When you conduct investigations into cases with abductees they will always mention a hesitation to say anything or they feel guilty making any reference to greys.

I used to get this all the time but now I don't and secondly the implant has been deactivated as I no longer get painful signals in my temple. I know Im free because I feel it and I can say anything that I know about them where I couldnt before, the same as the freedom Paul has to detail what he knows. Now that I have that and feel actually compelled to let people know that is my reassurance that Im free.

I now walk the hallways in my house at night with no fear, my room is my room not a place to hide and fear the greys I could never do that before. These and other things are signs that luckily I was set free and as to people close to me they went through the same as what I did.

The greys can get nasty if they want and if people question them and dont comply with their agenda they can use your family against you if they are unfortunate enough to also have an encounter. This is what the greys are truly capable of and as to Pauls account of a beam I had the same thing happen to me but it was a red beam.

I was not lucky enough to escape it though and was with the greys as a contactee for 26 years. In one circumstance I had 3 years of unaccounted memories that no one else new about and I thought they happened, it turns out they didnt. I mean thats three years of fake memories, it can really flip you around when that happens.

The greys are not to be trusted and with all the people showing clear concern to you and new cases coming up everyday I think they are anything but friendly and peaceful as some proclaim.

Also I would like to give you some advice on how to help out your cases based on what I went through. If you have an interview of sorts with the people who are reporting their cases, get them to write down all the unusual events and the versions they remember. What I mean by this is in my case I could have up to 4 versions of the one event and I had to disect the decoy version from the real version this really helps reduce the confusion.

When they start to see that different versions of events done match up they will realize that the Greys who took them are accountable for it. It helps to have family members their with them to clarify the events as it can further narrow down the possiblities and bring out the decoy memories from the real ones.

Just want to offer a helping hand towards the work your doing

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Yep thats right the 'decoy memories' as I call them seem permanent but its only because future visitations by the greys are wiped clean to keep the memories dormant. As you say at a point the memories do come out and the best part is confirming it with people close to you can confirm any oddities.

Psychologist tend not to be able to help in these areas unless they have been through the same situation themselves. I think its further proof to say that the only person to understand and abductee or contactee is a person who has experienced the same or similar experience.

The main objective to the greys plan is to reform the victim by continuing to put decoy memories into the abductee. The Greys wipe clean any evidence and alter the victims beliefs and thoughts and the Greys psychologically have won. Its only when the victims start talking to other people with similar accounts that they see that someone has manipulated them.

Generally if people feel something is out of order they will always seek answers and thats where the Greys plan falls apart, we have curiosity and they underestimate how far curiosity can get people.

The idea that the victims will remain under their control without question is what the Greys think people are like but luckily many people wont tolerate being a slave to anyone.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

I think facets of the US and various other governmental agencies know this fact. It is one of those BIG SECRETS that they don't want the general populace to learn about -- much less believe.

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
For once I have nothing to dis-agree with you about other than add that the governments (NOT ALL) mainly Russia and the US are aware of why the greys are here. The greys are not the only ET's around and believe me the greys could never get away with hi-jacking this planet and they know it. There is no fear about the greys taking over this planet or they would have done it thousands of years ago, when it comes to the greys the only thing anyone needs to fear is a possible abduction.

I look at this situation slightly differently than you do.

I agree that facets of the Russian and American governments are very aware of the Greys, as well as other federal agencies around the world -- like in the UK, Israel, and Communist China.

However, the Greys, both the short and tall variety, serve their Reptilian and Preying Mantis masters. They are not an independent force but serve The Reticulan Empire.

As far as taking over the planet in the official sense, that is likely to be done by the Hybrids, as they are better acclimated to this environment and more formidable physically then the Greys.

The earliest depictions of aliens on this planet are not Greys but Reptilians

First came the Reptilians to this planet, the Anunnaki. I am not sure when the Praying Mantises came into the picture but the Grey races appear to be a genetic blend between the two other species, and came about after the Anunnaki started colonizing here, hundreds of thousands of years ago.

Overall, there are other various much more advanced groups than the greys here and among us watching over the planet. They have a different agenda at hand and they will not allow an invasion or take over from any extraterrestrial race to ever happen.
(They won't allow it and they have the power to stop it.)

I have to disagree with you on this point, as I have seen no evidence of a benign space race that is protecting this world from the Reticulans. The space race empire that has annexed this planet wishes to keep this farm healthy and productive for as long as possible. In that regard then, yes, it is protected from major disruptive events like asteroid collisions. On the other hand, non-allied explorers from outside the empire are also prevented from landing here.

In contrast to the Service To Self (STS) Reticulans, are there benign, Service To Others (STS) humanoid aliens out there somewhere?

Absolutely.

But they will not be found in interstellar spacecraft.

Instead, they will be found in systems that still embrace medieval technology. Whereby the culture has not been perverted through the tunnel vision of technology -- as with the Reticulans and many Terrans - to value Science as God.

If we as humans destroyed each other through wars that is our own doing and they won't stop us and some have warned us and even tried to help us in various ways without interacting directly.

Abductees who have communicated with their captors have relayed the awareness as to why the aliens are interested: this planet is abundant in raw genetic material. The Reticulans do not want us to develop nuclear weapons.

They do not want their big farm damaged.

They won't allow a full scale nuclear war to ever happen.

They couldn't stop the atomic bombs from being dropped on Japan in 1945. But there was a large UFO flap over applicable US military installations right after that happened, confirming their awareness and concern.

However, and this is important: there was a full-scale nuclear war with the Reticulans about 13 thousand years ago

In ancient India, during the Rama Empire, it was documented that Atlantis (Atala) had weapons that could level an entire city. Atala/Atlantis was considered to be the most formidable nation at that time on the planet.

Atala/Atlantis attempted their own "War of Independence" against the Anunnaki -- and lost. The Reticulans retaliated with a nuclear barrage of antimatter missiles that devastated this planet, ending Atlantis, causing global earthquakes, the tilting of the planetary axis, and The Great Flood.

The Reticulans do not want another "Atlantis" to emerge to damage their big farm

I have various references about Atala and ancient atomic wars. Just go to my signature and click on Great Reference Links.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I did notice Paul stating in this thread that the greys came into his house and were using laser beams on everyone but they managed to avoid being captured, well that has never happened before and I don't think it's possible. Abductions just don't happen that way. I just find that story hard to believe, it's possible he saw the greys outside of his home or in his area but they most likely were not coming for him or he would have been taken.

You misread what I stated.

Late at night in the winter, an intense white floodlight paralysis beam from our backyard (completely silently), entered our second story bathroom window and also illuminated the adjoining master bedroom. However, the beams were avoided, no paralysis or unconsciousness occurred, and no one entered our house.

If you can avoid the paralysis beams, they will not enter your vehicle or home because they do not want you to put up a fight

You should teach that in your counseling sessions.

I have managed to elude capture because the little guys have not been able to hit me straight on with a paralysis beam...yet.

However, through a crack in my bedroom shade and for a split second, I did have a beam ricochet off of a large mirror into my face. It was the brightest light I had ever seen, even with my eyes closed.

I woke up and was slightly dazed, but not paralyzed or knocked out.

No post-traumatic stress disorder, no implants, no missing time, and no surgical scars or radiation-related illness.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Hi Drakiir,

I read your experience, thanks for the link. There were quite a few things you mentioned in your thread about the greys that contradicts anything Paul has ever said about them. Here is an example of one.

If someone gains information they aren’t supposed to and isn’t a contact then that persons memory will be wiped as if it never happened.

Its their way of covering it up without a trace. Even I don't see them do it, they can "jump in change things jump out" in as fast as a minute. By the time I realize its happened the other person has no clue who i am its too late.

Finding someone, entering their home and altering their memory in less than a minute is believable for me and other abductees and avid researchers who know the capability of the greys but for someone like Paul he has already said this is not possible so I’m trying to figure out why you accept Paul to know more about the greys than you do? (He has had zero experience with the greys other than maybe seeing them outside of his house one time.)

You also mentioned in your thread they communicate by telepathy which is correct along with many other things you mentioned but Paul dis-agrees and claims they do not have that capability? So I’m trying to find your reasoning as to why you think Paul is the master of knowledge when it comes to the greys? He clearly doesn’t know much about them and many of the things he has mentioned about them are in fact wrong. Well I understand he is your close friend and mentor so I leave that up to you but as I pointed out what he preaches goes against everything you already stated about the greys in your thread. So I find it hard to understand how you believe Paul who has never had contact with greys over your own personal stories and experiences with them???

I will add from my own personal experiences along with my life studies in working closely with abductees Paul is flat out wrong when it comes to what the greys can do and I can respect his mis-understanding because he doesn’t have first hand experience and knowledge of what they can do so it’s expected he would think like anyone else out there would. It’s easier for him to rationalize that the greys are just like humans that need to pick locks of doors, drug people, drag them out of bed but for people like me and other abductees in the thousands and those who really know about the greys even those who have long term researched abduction cases know much better.

It’s irrational reasoning if you ask me, an extraterrestrial race that comes from across the galaxy and can travel throughout the universe yet must break into people’s homes by picking their locks, drug them and drag them out of bed? It works for Hollywood perhaps but I leave that up to the viewer to decide I just suggest anyone reading this who wants the truth go look at ALL the cases everyone one of them you can do a google or yahoo search on it just type in alien abductions and read up on them they will confirm to you that what information Paul has provided about the greys is in-inaccurate. What he says goes against 99% of all cases and against every out there who has ever had experiences with greys and thoroughly researched it. Yet Paul himself has never had contact with the greys other than his claim of seeing them one time.

(Drakirr, I would hope you agree with me on at least a few points when it comes to what the greys can do and what they can’t do or I find it hard to believe you were ever taken by the greys .)

"Condemnation, without investigation is the HIGHEST form of Ignorance"- Albert Einstein

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join