It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by mopusvindictus

An analogy could be if you live in a rich suburban neighborhood, you might be able to say "I've never seen anyone car jacked" but that doesn't mean those things don't exist does it? Some of us choose to jump into adventure there which always entails some kind of struggle between "good" & "evil", "light" & "dark" but it's all subjective, it's all filtered through the projection of symbols in your mind, and it all can be wicked fun

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Shakesbeer]

Fair enough,

but lol what makes my corner of the astral plane so campy and secure?

Hahahahahaha... next time I say "I am successful" and my ex wife responds with "in your dreams"... I'm just going to sit back with a knowing smile!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Your own mind and sense of center and balance make your dream land a happy place vs. a nightmare-ish realm. Anyone can do that really no matter how they are "aligned" as in our own heads we'll create the situation as we see it, it's when interacting with outside influences do we get an idea of what we are truly projecting & receiving. That doesn't mean that's "good" or "bad" as "judgment" there is almost all but non-existent other then our own judgment, and that which is projected upon us by others like I said... Not sure if that made any sense but feel free to ask me to speak English

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You obviously think quite deeply on this subject and are quite passionate about it.
You base your approach on knowing the perceived enemy in relation to the discovery of the Americas.
The natives being vanquished at different levels by the Spanish warlords and scientists.
The prize for all this plunder gold land etc.
I still dont agree its the same scenario the brutality dished out on record was horrific.
Most land grabs in history result in a lot of loss sometimes on both sides.
With the grey question I dont see the similarity all Information in the public domain is channeled or abductee evidence or hypnotic regression.
This information would not stand up and is not good enough to let humans
build up a resentment or hate fixation,
As they are ahead of us in the mind games until we know without any doubts at all their agenda we should hold back.
I believe that evolution for us is speeding up and probably some at the top know more than they are letting on.
You might enjoy this literature as you seem the offensive not passive type. link below

books.google.co.uk... H-4i3Mc&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result#PPR13,M1

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hi Green,

You seem to need some assistance here. Maybe I can help you out.

First off, you need to remember that the best of us get flamed. Clifford Stone gets flamed. John Lear not only got flamed but banned as well. It's kind of like when Saturday Night Live (SNL) makes fun of someone. It often means that that person "has arrived" in the public eye
Same idea in here. If you get repeatedly flamed and not banned in the process, it means you are probably ticking off someone for the right reasons.

I'm not sure exactly who you're addressing that statement to, but it almost sounded like a flame. He talks about "astral travel" and I know first hand the extent of his skill, and if he or you care to test me on that one, by all means, I can't wait

If that is a challenge to me personally, then I accept.

Whenever you and the Group Entities you channel and are aligned with can muster enough energy or Chi to make what you think is a significant astral attack to prove your point, then by all means, GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT.

I rank such amateurish challenges right down there with the "aliens can read minds, teleport, and walk through walls” propaganda. We all know that you and your friends in here can rattle your sabers, but can any of you deliver? That’s the question

So yeah, sometimes one can claim to be "better" then someone else in relation to direct skill, and lucid dreaming and astral travel (or astral attack -ahem-) are in fact, a skill...and yeah I'm better then both of you. So what?
I've offered to help you and you know that, I offered Paul insight to, both you react the same way, rejection and attack. It's cute really.

Green is in the process of developing a garbage detector, just as other HCR practitioners have.

I find it funny that I just got done agreeing on the Chi energy thing, and yes I am very well aware that we are all capable of it, but I get some kind of confrontational reply? . We all use "chi" in our own way to varying degrees, I never assumed "supremacy" in that. So I really don't appreciate your confrontational tone at all....especially after agreeing with you both in application of deterrent to astral-ET-encounters(possibly physical too, who knows?)..hmmm

You are clueless as to how Chi operates and what it is capable of doing.

Yeah exactly, and apparently the guy who digs on the topless astral weddings in leather pants and "Home-Depot-Dead-Bolt-Zetan Security Systems" has got it together on the "spiritual" & ET level...okay fine
Have fun at the orgy!

I'd like to address these constant insults regarding the sexuality of Solist Mystics.

Firstly, we are all sexual beings. Those who say otherwise are denying reality. Secondly, when one spiritually progresses to a certain degree through HCR (with an emphasis on the Heart Chakra -- as is the proper technique), one becomes desirable to discarnate Saints.

What does that mean?

It means that they wish to pursue intimacy in a long-term relationship.

Ever had intimate relations with a discarnate Saint in this life?

Of course you haven’t.

The reason for that is simply because you are not desirable.

And the reason why you are not desirable is because you have not used HCR long enough to become desirable.

Saints want purified love and affection. To them, that is more pleasurable than being in a Homo sapien body and experiencing orgasms via sexual intercourse (sic).

You do know what that is…right?

So you are not even in the running, not by a long shot, for any “astral orgies” with discarnate Saint energies, now or in the foreseeable future.

I have the benefit, as do other Solists, of having first hand information on this issue.

Whenever I hear about people trying to slam the sexuality of Solist Mystics, it serves to remind me that their emotional and sexual satisfaction is, by definition, much less than ours.

If someone wants to feel the purified love of Saints in heaven, they have to earn the right to channel their energies. That is not easily accomplished. But, when successful, it entails the most erotic and sensual feelings currently in existence in the discarnate dimensions

I hope that helps to clear things up on that issue for you Green.

Originally posted by Mr Green
I was pointing out how sick I get of people claiming to know everything about everything. If you re read my post which I have edited to include the following... "If Chi is granted to us by group entities and only people such as Chris Angel have it, this must mean you are part of a group entity, are you?

Of course this is erroneous.

Just because someone understands something does not mean one is part of it.

That's like assuming that all the doctors who understand cancer also have cancer themselves.

If not then you must be using Prana and not Chi was what I was asking here.

Prana, Chi, Ki, The Holy Spirit, the Force, the God Force, all are the same thing, the same energy. They all are terms for the energy of Spirit, The Light on the Other Side.

For anyone to claim they have Chi means this is coming from an external force but you reject all belief in this external force. I can not because I have seen it and experienced it at first hand, they do exist.

Yes, you have experienced it and so have many other people. Those who try and promote the idea that it doesn't exist either are inexperienced themselves, are jealous of those who have it, and/or are simply prejudiced in their perspective.

Too many experts claiming to know too much information, oh and look we now have a new claim from an unknown poster. The greys are our friends and they just need us to give their bodies souls again as the reptiles took this and their planet away from them. Well I thought Id heard all these theories on the greys but this is a new one.... more confusion to add to the massive pot of confusion.

That opinion you relayed sounds like either New Age channeled distortion or Reticulan propaganda.

We cannot give another person a soul. All beings that express emotion have souls. Those who destroy their god spark through unethical activities, face eventual oblivion after they leave their body, whereby their soul is destroyed. But that is their path to take and our destiny is the culmination of all our choices.

I have no intention of joining an astral orgy in black pants with a dead bolt security system for protection from the evil reticulum attack

Those who promote that idea to you sound like they can't get enough, or any at all for that matter.

If you really want to understand this ask Paul as I have no idea what its about.

No need, as I just explained it.

Do not ever post my name and orgies again, I am sick of this its nothing to do with me. I havent been and I whont be going but I really dont think this will be a problem because its not happening anyway.
You seem to be unable to accept that I practise HCR and have discussions on Pauls theories.

They can't control you Green and it really bothers them.

Ive said before I find them interesting and yes some of it is true, some of course can not be proved and some probably could be proved wrong. Its just a discussion.

Nothing wrong with a civil discussion.

Im through with this astral discussion now, astral projection seems to be a personal learning curve, we can not learn how to do it from others. I went three times by complete chance, no idea how I did it and would not be able to do it again. As for astral attacks , yes I had some massive energy force thrown at me in the shape of a black saturn but who or what did this I have no idea. I survived it though so maybe astral attacks cant actually kill us or hurt us. I was also attacked by some black entity , I was unable to get it off me but someone else there took it off me. I do wonder what would have happened if they hadn't, but I dont think we can get harmed physically on the astral plane.

You have some direct experience with astral projection and astral attack.

In so doing, you have learned from it and it has been validated to you as having been a real experience.

Go back and read the post again, you have over reacted.

Hey headlightone was this post dramatic enough for you, yes it may be full of emotion but I will not have anyone saying Im off to astral orgies, its wrong and personally damaging.

They are frustrated by that which they cannot have because they don't deserve it, and don't want you to experience that purified love for yourself.

But you are your own person. You don't need them and frankly, you don't need me either. You know through experience that HCR raises your consciousness, increases your ability to love genuinely and deeply, and that it indirectly aligns you with highest and most genuine spiritual sources currently available.

This is your path and one that you need to walk alone, without the constant hounding of the dogs who cannot get there themselves.

Feel free to continue to U2U me as you deem it necessary for further spiritual and metaphysical counsel.

Sorry to get off topic but I needed to address these issues.

As to the poster who says that we should kill all aliens that invade our planet, I completely agree. The "alien huggers" are indeed misled, with many of them being brainwashed with Reticulan propaganda, e.g., most abductees.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Alien don't eat humans... but it seems here, Humans
treat Humans as meat.
Me? Grey or whatever color, I'll dowse any undesirable.

Urine is the stuff you'll find the truth in... Trust me sir.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

I've searched other threads where Paul Richard has posted about some of what he is saying and he changes his mind alot.

There are so many inconsistancies, first he posted that he doesn't believe there are more than a few alien species out there than suddenly he believes there are 40+.

Then he claims the Pleadians are spiritual beings with no physical body when THEY ARE NOT. lol

Then he claims greys broke into his house and tried to paralyze everyone with laser beams but couldn't overpower him so got away. LOL

Then he claims David Blaine and Chris Angel have extraordinary powers even after they openly admitted that they are just magicians and everything they did was an illusion. Even after showing how they did it Paul Richard still believes that they are supernatural. lol

Now the funny thing is how can Paul Richard believe that someone like us human Chris Angel for instance has supernatural powers when someone like the greys do not? Ridiculous. LMAO

Paul Richard's explanation is that the greys are of the dark side and don't seek spiritual light that is why they have no mental capabilities. What a load.
Sounds like you have been watching star wars too much but the funny thing is remember Darth Vader he had powers of the dark-side then Luke had powers of the force or the light. LOL

Don't you think even the dark or more malevolent beings have powers as well as far as mental capacity goes? You say it's only technology but your so mistaken I can't figure your reasoning. They have technology but they also have a brain and much more access to theirs than we do ours, plus without them having much use of their brain in the first place how would they invent all that great technology WAKE UP Pauly boy.

GREYS DO communicate telepathically (Just look at their mouths for crying out loud that should give you enough evidence that they don't do much talking.). LOL

GREYS DO have abilities and technology to WALK through objects
De-materialize and Materialize.

GREYS DO have power to float or levitate and it's also technology it's done by disabling a gravity field. (Later explained.)

You mentioned Bob Lazar as one of your sources.
Have you heard what he has to say about this?

I HAVE, he says that greys can do all of the above!
Telepathy,
Dematerialize going through objects,
Rematerialization,
Floating or flying from disabling gravity.

I have listened to him speak before in Las Vegas at a MUFON event about 3 years ago.

Did you know he has seen and had contact with an alien grey working for the military? Probably not right, I'm sure you haven't been researching the subject for very long, there are 100's of other sources out there from credible testimony.

Unlike your made up story of encounering an alien grey with a laser beam that drags you out of bed in the middle of the night. LOL

I have cases in our files of people that weigh over 300lbs that have been abducted can you imagine a little alien grey dragging that person out of bed?LOL

Have you ever read the account of someone named Adimral Byrd who talks about his plane turning off in flight, something directly taking over the airplane and pulling the plane in from miles away near the north pole?
Do you believe that story? This is similar to the technology the greys use.

Any object we have whether it be human, a car, a plane regarldess of the weight of that object can be lifted and directed up into the air with no gravity present. This to us would be called floating or flying and is OLD SCHOOL NEWS technology to the greys.

I think you just can't grasp the concept of floating or flying or comprehend someone de-materializing then re-materializing, its to far above your brain.

Telepathy is a too far advanced concept for you to understand.lol

I can see Paul Richard, that you are a shallow thinker. You need to open your mind and think for a moment, quit living like the rest of the sheep in the world.

The funny thing about all of this is that you have been proven wrong time and time again by others on this thread but you won't accept it. YOU WON'T accept YOUR WRONG even if Chris Angel said you were.
You have been caught in a lie you can't explain already.
Your debunked.

The few things I mentioned about what the greys can do are the basics of what technology they possess and yet you still can't grasp the concept and understand. LOL

I am guessing in the near future you will suddenly change your mind and we will read a new post of you claiming that the greys can indeed use telepathy and walk through walls. LOL

Well thanks for the COMEDY Pauly Boy.
It's been FUN reading your nonsense. LMAO

Ahhhh I can't stop laughing, I love a good FLAMME

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Whenever you and the Group Entities you channel and are aligned with can muster enough energy or Chi to make what you think is a significant astral attack to prove your point, then by all means, GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT.

I rank such amateurish challenges right down there with the "aliens can read minds, teleport, and walk through walls” propaganda. We all know that you and your friends in here can rattle your sabers, but can any of you deliver? That’s the question

Yeah man, sure. You where afraid of me before, and you still are. Just like the time I was looking down on you holding in position so you couldn't attack another unsuspecting victim. I hovered above you in your attack on me while your punk ass didn't even realize you where still dreaming. I clowned you then and I'll clown you again. I'm not doing any attacking, but if you choose to do so again, I'll teach you a lesson you won't forget.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
Me? Grey or whatever color, I'll dowse any undesirable.

Urine is the stuff you'll find the truth in... Trust me sir.

It is good to see a number of people in here who are willing to fight for their homes and their freedom against obviously hostile aliens.

As to the abundant saber rattling and empty, pathetic threats leveled at me...

...still nothing.

Just more hot air than anything else.

Guess they couldn't get their Chi up after all

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It is becoming rather obvious that some people on this thread may actually
be astral projecting up their own a*****ss

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I tell you what then Paul, (If I am on ignore can somebody quote me) I want to clear this up.

Why don't I round up all the Ex-TSOL members and let them share their views on their experiences. Let’s show ATS what Paul is really about, I do not blame ATS as they can't see what's going on behind the scenes.

Once the Ex-Members come forward you will see that what I say is the truth. I don't have time to be playing childish games Paul, My reason for this is to stop people getting brainwashed by you. During my time with TSOL there were times when I didn't really know who I was no more. This put me through difficult times and with things going on in my life "I felt like ending it"

So this is not some childish argument about who is right and wrong. You are playing with people’s lives here; you say they have a choice “Yes they do” but if they question “TSOL” while still a member they lose their power in the light. They lose their master points and feel they are going down the wrong path; it can get very depressing when one does not know if he is doing the right or wrong thing.

So this is not only about MG Paul like you said she has her own choices, You are making out as though it’s me who is trying to control her and I am not going to sit here and let you get away with that. If she has the same opinion then what can I say, you are once again putting words into her mouth. I was there when MG was going through difficult times; I was there to help her. I never told her what was right and wrong I just gave her advice and most of all support. You on the other hand just took you members Drakiir and Darcon and run away, you took away her friends because you knew the feeling of not having control over the situation would really hurt her. Then you and drakiir come back and you play the whole Drakiir running away thing all over again. I know your game Paul and I know how you tactics work, pumping fear and loss of control into people so they feel they have nowhere to turn but TSOL.

You pick on venerable people who are looking for answers on ET’s, You go on to tell these people what they have seen are evil and that they may have some kind of control over them. Then you come out with the whole TSOL will protect you “HRC will keep them at bay” I don’t need to prove this though just read some of Paul’s post.

So this is not about MG Paul in fact I do not care what choices she makes, I can only hope she makes the right ones. This is between me you and the other Ex-Members of TSOL, some who I am in contact with and have the same opinion as me. In fact they came to me to let me know I wasn’t going crazy

Bottom line “People fear being eaten by ET’s because of people like you and the BS that is on your glossary”

[edit on 14-7-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Trembles shudders and reaches for more chockies.
blows nose and sips cocoa.
shudders again and stares at monitor.

All the cards are now being put on the table.
Green has left the scene?
Will PR respond where are his team.
Dry throat slight tremble.
Where is this heading.
Gosh I need toilet but I might miss something.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I have a hunch a rather good one actually.
1 Their is no such thing as ex TSOL members.

2 This is a recruiting site as the WEB can be for cults mind control ETC..

3 TSOL Members were recruited on certain threads.

4 TSOL members must fit certain criteria

5 Perhaps they should be rhesus negative or have abduction experiences.

6 They need to be open to suggestion and feel they are differant.

7 They need to be made to open their chakras or be introduced to meditation or other spiritual regimes.

8 Once the human energy points are open post suggestive words may be planted by the use of forums.

9 INTERNET MIND CONTROL colours strange Avatars with strobing lights
signals built into the colours and words and emf forces.

10 The member starts to become moulded into whatever the controller wants.

11 A member gets jumpy and leaves but not really once they see certain words or Avatars they get drawn back you have this nagging feeling that you should never leave.

What I cant work out is what is the final objective.
I am working on that

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone

You obviously think quite deeply on this subject and are quite passionate about it.
You base your approach on knowing the perceived enemy in relation to the discovery of the Americas.
The natives being vanquished at different levels by the Spanish warlords and scientists.
The prize for all this plunder gold land etc.
I still dont agree its the same scenario the brutality dished out on record was horrific.
Most land grabs in history result in a lot of loss sometimes on both sides.
With the grey question I dont see the similarity all Information in the public domain is channeled or abductee evidence or hypnotic regression.
This information would not stand up and is not good enough to let humans
build up a resentment or hate fixation,
As they are ahead of us in the mind games until we know without any doubts at all their agenda we should hold back.
I believe that evolution for us is speeding up and probably some at the top know more than they are letting on.
You might enjoy this literature as you seem the offensive not passive type. link below

I see the Greys as being "up thier game, from such a time period in human history, more, as you are, aware of loss potential, more capable of carrying out the agenda in silence

But what I am saying is a human tagging a crocodile is the same as a grey tagging a human, the Grey just has to wipe the huimans memory, but it's the same thing.

Like wise and invasion, would be aware to protect it's own life, smallpox on blankets is attack one, not a measure of desperation

(I have read sun tsu before bw but thank you, always pays to reread as well)

In reference to all this talk of dematerialization and psychic attacks and my own dream states... I should say that in the earlier days of my life and honestly once in awhile still, I have had moments since childhood where I encountered the nightmare end, I however have always had the ability to fight back, as young as 8 if I encountered something in my dreams I didn't like I would revisit it until I dispatched it, ight after night if need be, I have always been a lucid dreamer...

perhaps this is why the greys don't scare em, nothing or rarely anything will accost me in my sleep state, I always awnser the call...

The last sleep disturbance I had was from an entity caled Lix Tetrax... you probably think I am nuts but the first time it scared the crap out of me... it was following my divorce... and no matter what I did I couldn't hurt it (I ahte that) the next time it cornered me in what appeared to be a prison or institution and I summouned numerous gaurds to assault it and that time it was a draw before I fled to wakefulness, the third time I was fully prpared I summoned the gaurds again but also was armed myself and I cut it through it's heart during the fight and it never came back

Yes i think these are potentially real encounters

But greys have never disturbed me, so long as I am of sound mind I have no doubts that I can affect the intangible, resist being put to sleep and control my thoughts under duress...

I have mediated for years including Tantric, Buddhist/Tibetan, Kabbalic and Pagan methods, took 12 years of martial arts and intentionally have worked on my third eye my whole life...

For me, I truely doubt the Greys could use these abilities, I am certain it would come down to a physical fight and I can grasp them at which point I would be compared to thier frality a one man army

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

OMG thank you! You pretty much nailed it buddy. But there definitely can be ex-TSOL, make no mistake about that. And when everyone's laughing, just remember a real human being with a real job, family, love ones, is going through real drama now because of PR and his TSOL.

But: Go! Go! Go! I'm rooting for you on the objective, I want to see how this drama ends too.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
[But greys have never disturbed me, so long as I am of sound mind I have no doubts that I can affect the intangible, resist being put to sleep and control my thoughts under duress...

I have mediated for years including Tantric, Buddhist/Tibetan, Kabbalic and Pagan methods, took 12 years of martial arts and intentionally have worked on my third eye my whole life...

For me, I truely doubt the Greys could use these abilities, I am certain it would come down to a physical fight and I can grasp them at which point I would be compared to thier frality a one man army

Its only in recent years that I have become aware of so called nightmares not actually being normal in the sense that they are being manipulated.
After some experiences involving non human beings, lucid dreams which
I know now involved being on another plain, body experiences not of the normal type.seeing UFO craft more than once .
I had to take stock and try to reason what was going on.
Their is a theory of an evolution jump ,change or ascension which may or may not happen in the future .It seemed to tick all the boxes anyway I digress
Perhaps their is a link with the greys and whats coming I know that I am becoming more aware and I can sense when a night situtation is starting to develop sinister overtones. I am starting to be proactive and stop it before it starts.
I dont attack the entity which normaly is dark and feline which now I know is a grey,sometimes their are three of them I rid them by a form of protection which is within myself.
What they are after I am still working on that .
I will add here that their are races out their who have humanitys well being
at the top of their agenda.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

I am not trying to lay blame on TSOL members or undermine them its their own free will their own choice.
Its an observation that I had very early on that events seemed to pull in the direction of mind control .We in society are exposed to mind control at differant times all our lives.
It was quite obvious from all the drama and upset that minds were being meddled with.
I think the Rhesus negative blood group is an interesting avenue these people report more alien abduction experiences than any other group.
This group are carriers of a rare blood group and are kept a record of all their medical lives.They also report a high amount of physcic developments.
It would be interesting to see how many TSOL are RH. NEG.
Anyway we shall see how this develops.
By the way are you sure you are EX TSOL ARE YOU REALLY SURE

[edit on 14-7-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

For me, I truely doubt the Greys could use these abilities, I am certain it would come down to a physical fight and I can grasp them at which point I would be compared to thier frality a one man army.

I admire your confidence but when the greys come for you there is nothing you can do about it unless you have intervention. Try listening to Jim Sparks on the subject who tried to stop his abductions for 20+ years.
This is a must listen to that gives accurate details if you haven't listened to it all before. www.youtube.com...

When the greys show up they have absolute and complete control of the situation. There are scores of others out there with similar experiences including my own, strength has nothing to do with stopping a grey. It's fun to imagine kicking the arse out of them and believe me I would do the same thing if I had the chance but dreaming is one thing and reality is another. Everything that Paul Richard says about the greys comes from his pure imagination and artificial dreamsLOL

Jim Sparks, (1 of 12)
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
I have a hunch a rather good one actually.
1 Their is no such thing as ex TSOL members.

2 This is a recruiting site as the WEB can be for cults mind control ETC..

3 TSOL Members were recruited on certain threads.

4 TSOL members must fit certain criteria

5 Perhaps they should be rhesus negative or have abduction experiences.

6 They need to be open to suggestion and feel they are differant.

7 They need to be made to open their chakras or be introduced to meditation or other spiritual regimes.

8 Once the human energy points are open post suggestive words may be planted by the use of forums.

9 INTERNET MIND CONTROL colours strange Avatars with strobing lights
signals built into the colours and words and emf forces.

10 The member starts to become moulded into whatever the controller wants.

11 A member gets jumpy and leaves but not really once they see certain words or Avatars they get drawn back you have this nagging feeling that you should never leave.

Hi headlightone

Id just like to come back on a few of your points here. You've obviously being following this for a while as you well know I was on the rhesus negative thread, so yes I am of this blood group you mention. It is a rare blood group, and many abductees do belong to this group. The thinking behind it is as we are negative for the rhesus antigen our blood can be used in "cloning and creation of hybrids " as no immune response will be seen . Youd have to ask other members for their response on this.

Is there such thing as an Ex TSOL member? Well shakesbeer seems to give a good case for this. To become an ex member means you never really got it in the first place though.

Is the web a recruitment for cults through mind control? No because there is no cult here and there is no mind control. I am of sound mind..look its still me talking to you
I am under NO control what so ever. We control our own minds, we create our own problems and it is our selves which can send us mad not outside forces. I did go slightly "coo coo" shall we say when I joined TSOL earlier this year, this was all due to my way of coping with new psychic energies I had NEVER experienced before, nothing at all to do with TSOL and mind control. When we first open our chakras, some of us are very sensitive, I was one of these people.

Avatars controlling us, very interesting! Yes Pauls avatar is very colourful and has a lot going on but no it cant control minds, it does not send out any frequencies or pulses does it. Yes it flashes but so do a lot of avatars on here. Its merely an illustration of HCR.

Yes you can get a feeling "should I have left", this is because HCR is totally different with TSOL to when you do it on your own. This difference if you have felt it , which Im sure some members may not have experienced can call you back. It calls you back because it is unconditional love, it does not seek to name call or blame you for what you've done it merely wishes to be.

So Id really like to say that despite rumours of me going mad at home with my family carting me off to the nut house, totally in tears and beside myself, I am actually fine. I have not lost my mind I have infact found it again. My mind and heart are exactly where I want them to be, chosen by me, no mind control involved.

I do not think I am different or indeed want to be different, I am very happy as I am thank you. Nice interesting post though, you have put that together well and yes some is correct (blood group) but the mind control through threads and avatars...no.

MG

Oh and just to mention the alien connection, yes Ive been involved with "alien visitations and suspected abductions" but speaking to Paul about aliens is really secondary to me, I dont seek protection from aliens one bit, Im not scared and terrified that if I stop talking to him an alien is going to come and eat me right away. Ive dealt with fear of aliens for nearly 10 years now so I dont think I need advise in that area . The best way to loose your fear of aliens is just that, loose the fear. They feed off our fear so dont give them it. Even if they paralyse you still dont let them see your fear. Be the complete boss of your own mind, dont allow them any space here, how do you understand your own mind more? By looking inwards, use meditation be it HCR or chakra meditation to seek out your inner self and then you will slowly understand your own mind.

I truely believe over coming our fear of aliens is a massive step in the right direction.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

I was never a part of TSOL. He(PR) asked me "maybe you should have a spirit name...or do you mind if we use your last name?" and I agreed because I am accustomed to being called my last name...it is my actual name after all. So there was no new identity assumed. I had my own understanding of subconscious symbols that have served me all my life (I have been a lucid dreamer for as far as I can remember) so I was not looking to assimilate any spiritual or ET meaning, I was purely interested in hearing the perspective of someone who seemed to be able to talk about both in a convergent way. At first this seemed all well and dandy as he was using familiar symbols of "saints" and "discarnate spirits". Fine. We've all heard those before, I'm familiar with the collective unconsciousness' perception of these types of entities and can respect them as such in the very least. However, PR slants various saints and other deities (both terrestrial or non) with his own twist that serves his version of "truth". We have seen that demonstrated numerous times here at ATS, that perception of his varies greatly and is always self serving. Just like his energetic practices as he uses his various subconscious seeding techniques to assimilate truly curious and open minds into his own mode of thought.

I had suspected this to be the case and hung on for 10 days, and in that 10 days I saw his various preachings on ET's that had some root in factual knowledge, but ultimately it was steered towards fears, never hope.

The "final straw" for me was when I saw way too many of his symbols try to impose themselves over my already laid beliefs where I had no conflict in. Such as my day to day replays of residual imagery, where I did not expect to see anything other then my usual symbol the perception of which did not change in my conscious mind, all of sudden takes on PR's symbol? I was like wtf? That is definitely NOT cool. I knew I was playing with proverbial fire a bit but I had had enough, if I was seeing that knowing what my symbols mean, knowing this guy is trying to impose his views and will on me (at first I just figured he was kind of arrogant, fine, so am I. Who am I to judge?) but this was different. It played into the that fear of invasion that I never shared and still don't to this day. I've contemplated the possibility quiet extensively and I think I'm more diabolical then even PR's "scariest" version, so his stuff couldn't work on me from his projected intention/angle of fear...but there was his damn symbol. As one example, I got a lot of his interpretation of auras which I also did not agree with all of the time and had become accustomed to "shewing" away when not delving into his theories objectively.

So I challenged his ideas, like his interpretations of those "paralyzing beams", and that there are more then just the Greys out there, and that his ideals of "saints" & "GE"s do not seemed grounded at all. He countered with pretty much all the same stuff he's always said. Shortly after that I received some harsh "intention" while sleeping via a "dream" that was teeming with PR's influence and I knew it. So much so I thought: "If I'm right, he's going to say these Dinosaurs I fought where "Zetan Reptilian entities" and sure enough he did. I remember even thinking this in my dream because I thought I was in the constructs of my own mind purely dealing with his BS which I had already resigned I'd have to "drill out" and had numerous "safety valves" in place. I have all of this recorded, the dream, the date (with a hand written journal entry), his interpretation, and mine. It's actually pretty damn fascinating psychological research if I do say so myself (some dude in a garage
).

And yeah, MG said it right, I am an example of how one can infiltrate a cult and not get consumed

Oh btw, just for more psychoanalytical information on this "case": All of a sudden MG has decided to cut off ties with her friends so that she can spend more time with little buddies the TSOL. So her comment about being of sound mind that can have a conversation freely...
That would not appear to be the case, and I have those emails as well where if I can clearly read who is being loving and who is being the damn dirty hypocrite.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Post removed by me, not relevent to thread.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Mr Green]

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join