It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gumby51

Wrong, close-mindedness is being stuck in your own way, and not choosing to accept other possibilities, thats close mindedness and is a perfect description for you.

You are so stuck in your beliefs that you point blank refuse to even consider others. They are too outrageous or too unbelievable well that was the same when people thought the earth was flat, look what happened there.

You are actually trying to put a positive spin on being close minded. Well you have failed because you are talking to someone who is open to opportunity, not closed minded from arrogance.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by gumby51

Wrong, close-mindedness is being stuck in your own way, and not choosing to accept other possibilities, thats close mindedness and is a perfect description for you.

You are so stuck in your beliefs that you point blank refuse to even consider others. They are too outrageous or too unbelievable well that was the same when people thought the earth was flat, look what happened there.

You are actually trying to put a positive spin on being close minded. Well you have failed because you are talking to someone who is open to opportunity, not closed minded from arrogance.

No, I accept all possibilities. But I don't blindly accept them as the truth because they fit into what I want to be true. It's possible that I can fly and shoot lazer beams from my eyes, but it's not true.

I have an open mind, I'm here aren't I? There's having an open mind, and then there's having too much of an open mind.
Being unable to distinguish between what is possible and what is over the top and somebody's fantasy world is what I call "closed minded from arrogance".

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gumby51

No, I accept all possibilities. But I don't blindly accept them as the truth because they fit into what I want to be true.

I never said to blindly believe them, all I meant was be open to the possibility that these things could be true or their is a high chance of it.

Thats no excuse to denigrate Paul after all the work he has put into providing some insight, maybe I should denigrate you and you can reply and tell me how it feels.

Does that sound ok to you

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

reply to post by BlindWatcher1

Ok so you think its all garbage, so I tell you what when you can come back with unshakable proof that what Paul Richards is saying is completely false then I will be prepared to listen.

Paul is a Ufologist and that means he researches things like these events and would take no interest in making them up, just as I or I hope anyone else wouldnt. So how about you go back to your close minded ways and find some evidence.

A Ufologist. Is that some kind of joke?

Ufologist dosn't mean a damn thing. If he's a Ufologist then so am I, having spent about 15 years "researching" as well. If by researching you mean reading magazines, searching for pictures and videos and reading stories about UFO encounters.

Now tell me what does it matter if the one doing the research has no common sense and believes just about anything they see?
I wonder what degrees in physics and astrophysics your average expert Ufologist has? Could they even research the dirt in their own backyard?
Seriously...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gumby51

Ufologist dosn't mean a damn thing. If he's a Ufologist then so am I, having spent about 15 years "researching" as well. If by researching you mean reading magazines, searching for pictures and videos and reading stories about UFO encounters.

Ufologist doesn't mean a thing, really so are you prepared to tell all the Ufologists out there that it doesn't mean a damn thing, they would put YOU down as a joke.
Now tell me what does it matter if the one doing the research has no common sense and believes just about anything they see?

I wonder what degrees in physics and astrophysics your average expert Ufologist has? Could they even research the dirt in their own backyard?

Yeah okay, the one doing the research has no common sense because it doesnt fit with your beliefs, or even being reasonable enough to see it as a strong possibility

Tell me right now what the mineral content of the soil is in your backyard, believe me anyone can figure that one out, no Ufologist or rocket science degree for that one.

Now, now, now don't tiptoe around the question where is your unshakable proof to say that Paul is wrong

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Tell me right now what the mineral content of the soil is in your backyard, believe me anyone can figure that one out, no Ufologist or rocket science degree for that one.

That's just an example, might make more sense if I asked, are they even qualified to research known craft and species?

Now, now, now don't tiptoe around the question where is your unshakable proof to say that Paul is wrong

Wrong about there being ancient nuclear wars on Earth and Reptilians (from Zeta Reticuli) visiting us? That's like trying to prove that the Easter Bunny isn't real. People with sense just know these things.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gumby51

Wrong about there being ancient nuclear wars on Earth and Reptilians (from Zeta Reticuli) visiting us? That's like trying to prove that the Easter Bunny isn't real. People with sense just know these things.

People with sense just know these things, is that even an excuse!?

Sounds like a scapegoat reason for people like yourself who denigrate and make a claim that what Paul is letting people know according to you, is all garbage.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

reply to post by gumby51

Ufologist doesn't mean a thing, really so are you prepared to tell all the Ufologists out there that it doesn't mean a damn thing, they would put YOU down as a joke.

Yeah okay, the one doing the research has no common sense because it doesnt fit with your beliefs, or even being reasonable enough to see it as a strong possibility

BUT you know what he does bring up a good point lol...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

People with sense just know these things, is that even an excuse!?

Sounds like a scapegoat reason for people like yourself who denigrate and make a claim that what Paul is letting people know according to you, is all garbage.

It is garbage. It's people that carry on with these delusional fantasies that keep followers of the ufo/alien phenomena under a stigma. You do a great disservice to yourself and your peers by encouraging these fantasies.

There's some really good cases out there and unfortunately with all this Reptilian madness, people contacting Light Beings, ancient nuclear wars and other fairy tales polluting the "evidence" pool, your average Joe is turned off the subject for fear of being labeled a wierdo.

I know I'm not the only one that's sick of hearing about fantasy sci-fi trash ... it's an absolute disgrace.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
]reply to post by gumby51

I know I'm not the only one that's sick of hearing about fantasy sci-fi trash ... it's an absolute disgrace.[/i

Yeah its all trash and you have no proof to prove you point, gee you make so much sense but you know what they say, ignorance is bliss.

Just go back to sleep and pretend nothing was ever said, maybe that will make the issues dissapear, thats it just dismiss it and it will go away

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hi,

Im from the UK and browse this site every now and again and i must admit i do like some of the stories but i have a question of my own when it comes to "aliens taking over"

Baiscally, if aliens have "supposedly" being visiting us since the 50's, and are now planning to attack, why the hell didnt they do it in the 50's? i mean, in the 50's they were flying around in their supersonic ships etc when we could hardly get a winged plane across the channel without the roof ripping off.....why wait until we have better technology etc and maybe able to put up a fight?

if your gonna step on a beattle and kill it, you dont wait 500 years for it to evolve, you step on it and kills is coz its defenseless

And be hoenst, if you came across this planet and the state its in, would you bother?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

The reason why the Atlalan/Atlantean refugees constructed the monolithic structures around the world, including the pyramids in the Americas and in Egypt, is because they wanted to offer testament to their defeated and lost civilization. They were defeated in a nuclear war with the Anunnaki who were essentially Zetan-Reptilians.

What a load of crock! Absolutely false.

First you claimed that the Pyramids of Giza were man made then you changed your mind and agreed with me that they were constructed with the help of extraterrestrials.

You seem to change your opinions that you usually state as fact alot!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

Firstly that was Pauls quote not mine.

Secondly I said higher intelligences I never said what type of intelligences and I never ever said that only humans built these structures.

I think humans were able to build the pyramids but from the guidance of much higher intelligences.

In other words humans with the guidance of higher intelligences were able to build these structers, WITH THE HELP OF HIGHER INTELLIGENCE, NOT ALONE.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Firstly that was Pauls quote not mine.

Are you dual personality, Paul and you are one and the same!

Lmao!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

You know for such a non believer in the reptillians than why do you have a pic of it as your Avatar.

I feel sorry for you, it must be hard excepting that your schitzophrenic

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

You know for such a non believer in the reptillians than why do you have a pic of it as your Avatar.

I feel sorry for you, it must be hard excepting that your schitzophrenic

Whoever conjured up the idea that I was a non-believer in reptilians?
Retarded attempt of an insult!

Secondly I said higher intelligences I never said what type of intelligences and I never ever said that only humans built these structures.

I think humans were able to build the pyramids but from the guidance of much higher intelligences.

In other words humans with the guidance of higher intelligences were able to build these structers, WITH THE HELP OF HIGHER INTELLIGENCE, NOT ALONE

Thanks for proving to us all that you are Paul by answering the question exactly the way YOU and HE would!

LOL

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I was reading your post about underground tunnels and bases. I have read other threads about this, and can not help thinking how those places got there, and who keeps them running?? In some cases I have read where there are whole cities under the ground with this fantastic transport vehicle that can cross the entire nation, if any of that was possible , then who maintains it? keeps them supplied? cleans the toilets? scrubs the floors? Do they have some kind of magic ? anythink like that would take thousands, and thousands of people to build and maintain, so its kind of funny that no one knows anyone that had to go down there and work on these things. I think someone has been reading to much sci-fi. Any one with any common sense, knows that something of that kind of undertaking would be talked about in all corners of the nation. And there would be people that worked there, who have brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles, mothers and fathers, friends , acquantances, but who ever dreams this stuff up,, doesnt think about that, they just think there is a whole world of mindless drones out there, that appear out of thin air, and do all this stuff.. it amazes me that people actually believe things like this. Something is not clicking in the brain, if they cant make this connection with reality.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Oh ok so you want it both ways, you want to believe in Reptillians but you dont want to believe that their was an ancient war.

Make up your mind, you cant have it both ways either you believe or you dont.

Their is no such thing as partial belief or do I need to explain the meaning of that also

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Paul Richards provided me with insight that their are really bases underground and the first thing I thought was 'they are right under our noses". I had always had the belief that they were from galaxies far away and had no idea they were under our very feet.

It freaks me out just thinking about it and I cant imagine what the people who work their must feel after coming home everyday from work, its unimaginable. Plus not being able to say anything about it also, it must drive them crazy.

Another example of how our own governments deceive us and when the deception is literally right under our noses. I do believe it is going on but is kept under top secret wraps

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Oh ok so you want it both ways, you want to believe in Reptillians but you dont want to believe that their was an ancient war.

Whoever said I didn't believe there was an ancient war?

Get your facts straight before taking the time to post!

Better yet take your meds, put on a thinking cap and then get back to me!

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Alien_Question]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join