It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Eating Humans, Invasion DANGER...

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Thomas Edwin Castello who worked at Base Dulce, someone who sacrificed his own family and died to get this information out the best way he knew how. I think it’s time for people to start listening to what is really going on with the alien agenda. It’s time for people to wake up and realize that a planned invasion could be just around the corner.

IMPORTANT THREAD,,, READ IT…

Questions and Answers from the last interview before he was found and killed:

A -- Where do the little gray Aliens fit in?

Q -- They work for, and are controlled by the Draco. There are other gray skinned beings that are not in league with the Draco. The Dracos have absolute and complete control of the Dulce base.

Q -- Can greys read your intentions if you came up behind one?

A -- Yes. They read your INTENT, because they use your body's frequency. The human race broadcasts a frequency, that they recognize as an electromagnetic impulse. Each person has a slightly different frequency, that difference is what we call 'personality'. When a human thinks, they broadcast strong impulses, in the case of 'fear' the frequency is 'loud' and easy to recognize (by the same right, a calm and composed mind-set should be far more difficult to 'recognize)

-Q What do the greys do with humans and cows and other parts from mutilations? Do they need these fluids for research or survival?

A -- The aliens use the blood and body parts for formula to keep them alive [their food and for use in the growing vats, and for the artificial wombs. Plasma and amniotic fluid are the two most vital ingredients for their lives.
The grays make the attempt not to 'eat' around the humans, because the odor of it is VERY unpleasant to ANY human. They can spend days or even weeks between feedings. They need amniotic water, plasma and several other body parts raw from humans and cows through secretions. The Reptillians and Dracos at Dulce eat much differently and will never eat in front of us, they will proceed to lower levels and must eat something that is still alive, I prefer not to give further details than I already have on this subject.

Q -- You say this all takes place in Nightmare Hall, but surely there was a 'regular' name, what was it called in the manuals?

A -- In the manuals it was called "The Vivarium". It describes Dulce Base as a "secured facility for tending bio-forms of all types." In their report it is retold as "a private subterranean bio-terminal park, with accommodations for animals, fish, fowl, reptile, and mankind." After SEEING this 'park' the name Nightmare Hall is far more accurate than the manual. The 'accommodations' for the humans at Nightmare Hall fall short of the pretty picture the manual describes.

Q -- Are there other sites tied-in to the 'shuttle network' other than those which you mentioned, and if so, where are the entrances?
A -- WHERE!?! EVERYWHERE! THEY CRISS CROSS THE WORLD AS AN ENDLESS SUBTERRANEAN HIGHWAY. LIKE A FREEWAY, EXCEPT THIS ONE IS UNDERGROUND... The subterranean highway in America is like a freeway except it's underground. That highway depends on electric motors [for trucks, cars and buses] for the paved roads, and it is for limited travel. There is another style of transit for freight and for passengers that is for rapid travel. That world wide network is called the "Sub-Global System." It has "check points" at each country entry. There ARE shuttle tubes that 'shoot' the trains at incredible speeds using a mag-lev and vacuum method. They travel at a speed that excels the speed of sound. Part of your question involves the location of entrances to that base. The easiest way to answer is to say every state in the U.S.A. has them.

Source

Mod Note:

Ex Tags Needed

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Alien_Question]

[edit on 29-6-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This is called fear mongering. There are beings out there who will not let this slide much longer, its just that simple.

And for your information, there are a group of human's who basically sell out the rest of humanity and we are the ones who are being brainwashed. um.. just for your information

How do I know? Its my secret

Once you fear these types of things, the brainwashing has allready taken place and you lost.
stop and think...

peace

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Alien invasion is one of the last things that comes up when I think of other life. I would like to think that not everything in this dam life is out to get us. A advanced super alien race just might be beyond invading and destroying us. And besides what are they waiting for if they have these intentions? Maybe i'm getting my hopes up, but I would like to think that aliens like us!

There is virtually nothing you could do if they decide to destroy our race anyways. Well, besides going down in a hail of whatever the hell they kill you with, or even worst, CAPTURE. I could stand that though, the hail of death I mean. How many people get to fight for the very survival of their race! Yep, that's my perspective if the aliens decide to invade. Better then turning into a useless pile of meat. Better yet! I'll just hope it doesn't happen, mmkay?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Here is the rest of the questions and answers -------www.conspiration.cc...

An Alien/Black Ops Officer Speaks Out
What is Really Going On Underground?

tiré du site: www.geocities.com...

Compiled by Agent ArmorLux

The following is a list of questions that were directed to former Dulce Base Security Officer Thomas Edwin Castello approximately a year before his disappearance. They are followed by his responses:

QUESTION - When exactly was the Archuleta installation constructed?

ANSWER - I heard Dulce was started in 1937-38 by the Army engineers, enlarged over the years, most recent work was completed 1965-66 to connect tunnels to the Page [Arizona] Base, site of one of the older underground facilities. The four corners base is called PERICA. Most of the Native Americans living in that area are aware of that base, and could tell us about the underground life forms that frequently are spotted near those communities, Bigfoot, etc.

Q -- By what means was the installation constructed? Are you familiar with the alleged developments made by the Rand Corporation of a highly-efficient bore or mole machine capable of melting rock using nuclear powered wolfram-graphite tipped 'drill-cones'?

A -- According to several senior maintenance workers, part of it was blasted by nuclear devices in the sixties. There are sections, like the shuttle tunnels, that were formed by an advanced tunneling machine that leaves the tunnel walls smooth. The finished walls in those tubes resemble polished black glass.

Mod Note:
Large Quotes

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

Here we go!!!

I am sorry but *SNIP*!

Mod Note:

Civility and Decorum Are Expected

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

"Once you fear these types of things, the brainwashing has allready taken place and you lost. stop and think..."

You lost already if you do not even consider there is an evil agenda taking place, you will be the next eventual victim whether through abduction or when your sitting on your asss and the invasion happens which will come in the form of a WWIII---NWO depopulation type scenario. They also have equipment that can alter weather, cause earthquakes, floods and other natural disasters to occur.

FEMA camps are all around the US ready and waiting for the time!
It will happen, it's just a matter of when?

This could very well happen to you as well.
Take a look:
Human Mutilation.
think-aboutit.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

"Here we go!!!

I am sorry but *SNIP*!! "

Do you have evidence of that?
Can you prove what this person has died for and said is false?

There are many else who beg to differ and many scared to come forward, many who have lost their lives to get similar information out.
Phil Shneider is among one of the brave who talked about it only to be soon executed! Alex Collier opened his mouth to be quickly shut up. I have a long list of info on this. I suggest you do your own research if you are a skeptic and you will learn many talk about humans being used in a secretive way not just for experimentation but for food.

Is that so hard to believe? Are we supposed to be at the top of the food chain? How naive we are to think that in this infinite universe. And yes the aliens could have destroyed our race anytime they wanted with the technology they possess but they prefer to keep us, use us, harvest us but #1 control us through education, religions and belief systems keeping truths from us and keeping us blind in the dark ages with what little technology we possess compared to them. This enables them to have absolute power and control over us the same way we have power over animals. They have genetically altered the humans DNA for thousands of years intentionally. (They are far more advanced than anyone can ever imagine.)

They have done a very good job keeping us all blind and watching Sci-fi movies to make it all look silly, just look the majority of everyone reading would never believe some of the stuff that goes on underground unless they of course experience it themeslves. Close blind minded people. Come on at least consider it, the truth can be hard to accept sometimes I know but at least think about it.

We should listen to these people because the others in these black opps are hoping we will, if they were to come forward as well they know their entire family would turn up missing along with their death sentence.

Many are praying that people will wake up and see the light and realize what is really happening, it's been going on for a very long time now and they have the majority under control.

I think you are so closed minded that it will take a nice abduction to open your eyes. Perhaps a nice probing!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by timoothy

READ... - Humans in cages here, usually drugged or dazed, sometimes crying out for help. Level 7 is the worst. "Row after row of 1,000's of humans & human-mixture remains in cold storage. Here too are embryos of humanoids in various stages of development. Also, many human children's' remains in storage vats. Who are (were) these people?"

Sad isn't it.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
i heard that thousands of people go missing each year without a trace, are they taken underground and probed or have these people just decided to change their lifes and move to another country for a fresh start

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien dood

"i heard that thousands of people go missing each year without a trace"

100's of thousands!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

watch this video and the next one # 9 i think ----he talks about the missing children

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Right..... errmm..... errrrmmm..... I think I'm going stand over there and look that way...

Oh look! Crisps!

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I've heard of this concept of aliens feeding on humans for sometime now.

My questions are:

1. How could these superior beings have evolved this far without sucking plasma and amniotic fluids from us? If they've been here for only thousands of years, what about the previous hundreds of millions of years that they did fine without us? Why would they all of a sudden be dependent on us for their survival?

2. Human and animal plasma is essentially [water + proteins + sugar+ nitrogen waste + lipids+ electrolytes like sodium, chloride, potassium,calcium,magnesium etc.] and amniotic fluid is essentially the urine of the unborn fetus--baby pee. An advanced civilization like the greys could undoubtedly be able to synthesize such simple mixtures, why would they have to travel millions of light years to get something they could probably make in the comfort of their home?

[edit on 28/6/2008 by mandrake]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'm sorry, although i believe that there is some truth behind the existence of Dulce base, what that web site is telling us does not fit with everything i have read and researched about Dulce.

There is no evidence whatsoever that Castello is dead, the guy vanished as did his family, but no proof he died at all.

The questions and answer report, to me seems to have been taken from Castello's story and that of certain witnesses all mixed together to try and make the story even more out there than it originally was, if there are more Dulce researchers out there i'm certain they will back this up.

I agree there are other bases out there, and i do believe there is something to the underground tube system for travel and moving things about, i did a thread on ATS ages ago about the possibility of a base in Northern AZ, didn't seem to peek much interest, even though i walked the area and got warned away by private security, here is a link to the AZ base thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The AZ base that is rumored to be out there is supposed to be a lot smaller than other bases which left some people thinking it was maybe a stop over for different destinations along the tunnel system, the reason i went looking was simply because of local stories and fear of going near the place, and as i was living in the Area i went to go see, and it does appear to be active, eyes watching and folly roads leading you nowhere.

Back to the topic, Castello reported that he only went to the lower levels briefly, because of his fear of being caught, so he didn't go anywhere near the lower levels to see what was down there, he took a few pictures and just enough information so he thought to try and support his story, its sad that the Dulce papers where taken from the people meant to keep them safe, all we where left with was a few drawings and a photograph, a Japanese TV show went to Dulce to film they got little scared because of being watched, they also produced a video supposed to be the cloning station at Dulce, but they admitted it was fake, even today some people still post it on ATS convinced it was real.

Where does that leave us? well it leaves us with more questions than answers, do they really eat people? do they kidnap people and experiment on them? where is Castello and his family? and is the base really controlled by Aliens?

Until there is definite proof of this then nobody can answer, i will say though, the only way to start answering these questions is to fill in the spaces around Dulce, find the other bases, find the underground transit sysstem, or loistical documentation pointing to personnel assignments, food and stores, any logistic receipt pointing towards there being a base out there, because you wont find the entrances, they know we are coming thats why its so well hidden.

One of the above posters is right however , this is bordering on scare mongering, and i do believe we are going to see something happen, and soon.

[edit on 28/6/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Sorry I had two forum windows open and posted the wrong op reply.

I do appologise deeply

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Sorry read my last post

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mandrake

Thomas Catello, really didn't go into detail about why?

All we have heard is they are, they have other reasons which has not all been spoken about here. How long this has been going on for we can only guess, some say ever since we existed as a species. Some even say we were created by them and for there very own purpose! Created by who they say the Draconians that came from another star system. They control the greys and use them for their own higher purposes. When I say some have said they created us I mean they have altered our genetics and DNA broken us down and limited our brain capacity to 10% so they can use us for their own higher selfish purposes. The same way we use cattle and animals for food and labor. So this doesn't mean we didn't exist at some point in time as a species before they got here and did that to us. So technically they didn't really create us but created what we have become as a human race!

Again nobody can really say 100% the full reason why?
It's easy to reason and say well if they are so far advanced why don't they just create their own fluids or even create their own human race on another planet and leave us alone well it appears that we are that human race they are using and they have no intentions of going anywhere. Most Nordics are a slave race to them and have been controlled by them so in a sense they have created another slave race and I'm sure the rabbit hole goes very deep more than anyone could ever know or say! I'm sure they have taken us and placed us on other off planet bases and used us in many other various ways, they continue using us and feel they own us!

The reptilians must consume humans alive, and from what I've heard they do not like aged humans they are after younger, softer, cleaner tissue and fresher. Their immune systems are setup for raw live killings like komodo dragons. This is what I have gotten from the research I have done and many are out there who talk about it but are afraid to go any further than say they are eating us and they prefer children but nothing more than that. Just look at all of the symbols of the reptilian and snake logos, statues etc. etc. etc. that are neverending all around the globe and think for a minute who is really in control. Even the militaries of the world have their symbols and logos!

We take chicken eggs, they take human embryos.
We take little chicks and they take little children.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

It seems the images off that thread have been deleted???? my own private folder and they have been removed? how weird, oh well, if anyone is interested in the area, use google earth, find winslow AZ, and move west along I40 on the northern side of the highway move maybe 10 miles from the town to the west and you will see an off ramp the very first one , look around in the area and you will find the dirt airstrip, and all kinds of anomalies, if you cant find them i will post the co-ordinates when i get home tonight. u2u me if you want to know more.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Some of the q&a have some validity--like this one------

Q -- By what means was the installation constructed? Are you familiar with the alleged developments made by the Rand Corporation of a highly-efficient bore or mole machine capable of melting rock using nuclear powered wolfram-graphite tipped 'drill-cones'?

A -- According to several senior maintenance workers, part of it was blasted by nuclear devices in the sixties. There are sections, like the shuttle tunnels, that were formed by an advanced tunneling machine that leaves the tunnel walls smooth. The finished walls in those tubes resemble polished black glass.

Q -- By WHOM was the Dulce installation originally constructed?

A -- Nature started the caverns. The Draco used the caverns and tunnels for centuries. Later, through RAND Corporation plans, it was enlarged repeatedly. The original caverns included ice caves and sulfur springs that the 'aliens' found perfect for their needs. The Dulce caverns rival Carlsbad caverns in size

and this-------

A Rand corporation physicist has devised a rapid transit system to get you from Los Angeles to NY in half an hour for a $50 fair. He said existing technology made such a system feasible and so does a cost analysis. The essence of the idea is to dig a tunnel more or less along the present routes of U.S. highways 66 and thirty. The tunnel would contain several large tubes for East West travel of trains that float on magnetic fields, moving at top speeds of 10,000 mph. Passengers would faced forwarded during acceleration, backward during deceleration. According to R. M. Salter Jr. head of the physical sciences department at Rand, the idea of high-speed train travel using electromagnetic suspension was first put forward in 1905 and actually patented in 1912. The trains he suggested now would be single cars rather than actual trains, and would be big enough to carry both passengers and freight, including large containers and automobiles

There does seem to be such a device to build these tunnels-----
www.projectcamelot.net...

www.projectcamelot.net...

reptoids.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

"Castello reported that he only went to the lower levels briefly, because of his fear of being caught, so he didn't go anywhere near the lower levels to see what was down there"

The thing about Castello is he left Dulce wen't into hiding risking his family that suddenly disappeared and used his own name to get this information out then went missing and supposedly he is now killed. Now for someone to use his own name and challenge everyone else he knew to come forward about it further only shows this guy is for real. A person who sacrifices his own family for the cause, daughter and wife and himself using his own name in public goes to show how serious he was about it all and how important this information was. (Anyone knows the US government would come after him for such a move) But Costello has risked everything that in itself speaks louder than words!

About him entering the much lower levels or not doesn't make a difference to me the guy worked there and new what was going on for the most part. He mentioned that there could be lower levels that go far beyond anything he could even talk about, this stuff was hidden from him but the humans in cages in 1000's he knew about and what the aliens were doing with them and the childrens bodies he knew about. (Sickening but facts we must face now as a human race)

I think at the very least we should take his case extremely serious as it is backed up by others like Phil Shcneider and Alex Collier among many others.

Costello also met with Draconians and witnessed them, he learned about them and what they do so who are we to say he is wrong when he met with them as part of his job for many years. Nobody here has met a Draco if they have please come forward. The Dracos are the hiearchy of the other alien races and greys. These are the ultimate warriors as the Andromedans put it in words through Alex Collier explaining. They have fixed our DNA, Minds and controlled us on our planet for longer than anybody knows.

TIME TO BREAK FREE!

LET'S KEEP AN OPEN MIND PEOPLE!

Don't let your programmed mind kick in and take you over!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join