It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Project Patches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Ok people i was reading FHM Magazine the other day and saw a thing by a guy named Trevor he has a book called "I could tell you but then you would have to be destroyed by me" you can see it at www.mhpbooks.com...

The brief artical in FHM shows some pictures of Military Patches and i will describe them to you and what the text reads for each one of them i would upload them but unless some one can provide me some info on how to rather then using a hyper link then i will:

First one is a black patch with DONT ASK! at the top and NOYFB at the bottom with a moon and a question mark on it in silver: The text reads Patch worn by the 22nd Military Squadron who conducted late night operations picking up classified aircraft, apparently NOYFB means None of your f*king business true or not i dont know ?

The second patch : is a blue patch that has a dragon coming through grey clouds with lightning bolts and has Pruck este Profani Special projects : from the 416th test squadrons special projects working on advanced project's the phrase Procul Este Profani translates as Keep your distance you are uninitiated

the third one has a green background with a alien and what appears to be horizontal line behind it with a cactus on the left and one on the right with a yellow X on top of it and the alien is pearing over a stealth bomber underneath it has 509 the text reads Classified Flight Test "Gustatus Similis Pullus which oddly translates as a Latin phrase "Taste like Chicken" The alien is a reference to when the 509th Bomb wing was based at Roswell New Mexico in 1947 the site of a purported UFO Crash

The forth one is a blue rimed patch with the inner area of the patch featuring a black back ground and has 6 stars on the left and a red triangle in the middle and a wizard in front of it holding a flame torch and a bizzar inverted Q just imagine the Q's tail is at the top right which has also appeared on the 509th Squads patch with the Alien, it also features underneath the wizard a blue large triangle that is over lapped with the red triangle with a zig zag pattern between them and in the blue pattern there is a satellite a sword and a space shuttle and at the top right hand side of the wizard has a commet
Info states: Worn by the special Projects Flight Squadron who test prototype aircraft, The stars Five plus one which are the six stars Denote the units location: Nevada base as AREA 51 The globe symbolizes the spheres dropped from the sky to calibrate radars while the lightning bolt refers to electronic warfare.

the second last patch has a yellow outer circle and in the middle has a naked woman riding a killer whale and she is holding lightning bolts which are shooting into the whales eyes and has a red text above her reading "Rodeo GAL" and on the yellow rim the numbers 716 and 526", The text states: Worn by DC-130 Flight crews responsible for testing a cruise missile known as the killer whale the number 716 and 526 refer to a pair of DC-130s used as control aircraft.

The final patch is a yellow smiley face with black glasses and a zipper for his smile which reads "Project zipper We make threats not promises" the info states:The zipper on the 413th flight test Squadron's Patch means the project cant be discussed" We make threats referring to making Electronic "Threats" Against Aircraft.

This very well could open up a new path of investigation into these patches so feel free to post me a reply or thread reply to these items the author is Trevor Paglen and his book is called I could tel you but then you would have to be destroyed by me: Emblems of the Pentagons Black World.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by juggaloco]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Can you scan and upload them ?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
One of my favorites....

Described at www.kk.org...
as

This was the original version of a patch commemorating a flight test series involving a B-2 "Spirit" stealth bomber. The lower case Greek sigma symbol on the test shape's outline signifies the unknown RCS value. The number "509" refers to the 509th Bomb Wing, which operates the United States' stealth bombers from Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri. The alien is a reference to the 509th's lineage. In 1947, the 509th was based at Roswell, New Mexico, home of the infamous "Roswell incident," which ensued after the 509th's commander, Col. William Blanchard, issued a press release whose headline stated "Roswell Army Airfield Captures Flying Saucer on Ranch in Roswell Region." The dog-Latin phrase "Gustasus Similis Pullus" translates as "Tastes Like Chicken." Note the knife and fork. This patch was eventually modified when Air Force officials insisted that the phrase "Classified Flight Test" could not appear on the design. In an updated version of the patch, "Classified Flight Test" has been replaced with the words "To Serve Man," referencing a classic episode of "The Twilight Zone."

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by metamagic

Thats exactly the patch i saw if i cud show u the others i would cuz i wana know more about them how did u upload that picture?

top topics

join