It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States and Great Britain Guilty of WWII War Crimes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
1939: Great Britain Created the White Papers which limited emigration into Palestine to 10,000 per year at a time when Auschwitz was killing 10,000 per day.

1939:FDR refused safe harbor to the SS St. Louis; a boat filled with 939 hopeful Jewish immigrants fleeing Nazi occupied Europe. When the SS St. Louis sought safe harbor in Cuba and Canada, FDR threatened to impose trade sanctions thus forcing the SS St. Louis to return to Europe.

1940: Despite receiving 100s of reports from Auschwitz escapees, the Allies did nothing to stop Auschwitz which was providing cheap labor for US Corporations such as IG Farben which received major funding from JD Rockefeller and was responsible for the manufacture of Zyclon-B.

1942 October 20: After the money trail leading from US businesses to the Nazi was discovered by the US public, FDR finally enforces the Trading with the Enemy Act and among the people affected was Prescott Bush. Despite his Nazi profiteering, all of his assets including the slave profits were returned after the war.

1945: Auschwitz is finally liberated but not by Great Britain or the United States, but rather the Soviet Red Army. The United States had made many bombing raids across Poland destroying war production facilities, but didn't even so much as drop a bomb on a railroad track let alone make any attempts to shut down the Nazi's largest slave camp and most "productive" killing facility.

1948 January 15: the day the British signed a treaty with Iraq, British Ambassador Ernest Bevin reached a secret agreement with the Iraqi leaders whereby the British agreed to speed up the supply of weapons and ammunition for 50,000 "Palestinian policemen." Of course, these "policemen" were Palestinian Arab fighters the British armed to defeat the "Zionist entity" before it could become a reality. He also agreed that Iraqi forces would enter every area evacuated by British troops in Palestine so that a Jewish state would not be formed. He encouraged Trans-Jordan to invade Palestine, which it would do under the command of British officers.

1948:The Arab League (of which Transjordan was a member) declared war on Israel, the Arab Legion led by British commander John Bagot Glubb spearheaded the attack.

Based on the actions and inactions of the United States government and the government of Great Britain, there is no reason why they too should not be prosecuted for crimes against humanity.

Adam L Tucker
just3ants.com

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The allies didn't make any attempt to attack or close down places like Auschwitz because they didn't know they were death camps. And if the British didn't want an Jewish state why did they give them the area that is now Israel?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Where's your post detailing what Japan, Germany, China, Russia, Cuba, Cambodia, Viet Nam, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey, Thailand, almost every country in Africa did to it's prisoners, lets see, Serbia, Bosnia, etc?

Ask John McCain whether his captors adhered to the Geneva convention? Ask any surviving WWII vet that was held in a Japanese concentration camp whether they think Gitmo is being fair to terrorists?

Tell our U.S. Marines that were beheaded, burned and dragged through the streets of Iran, whether or not they care if we water board?

Ask Saddam Hussein's mistress whether or not he masturbated to the sounds of audio tape of his own people being tortured?

Ask France what was done to their people in WWI and WWII? Ask what the Afghanistan people went through when the Taliban invaded and took over?

Ask the Vietnamese and the Cambodian people what happened when Pol Pot went through their country?

Why don't you fly into the Darfur region and see what the Millitants-turned-Muslim war lords are doing to every single village they come to?

Why don't you ask Venezuelan citizens what it's like to be free, then one day have every single government owned station shut down but one? Thousands slaughtered at the border....labeled "gorillas".....

Every time I hit send or "edit post" I think of more.....

Where's your outrage at the what I have mentioned?

Where's your outrage at Iran? %97 of the population is voting for democracy, but the 3% of the extremeist Muslim religious leaders have a chokehold on the whole country?

Where's your outrage at what Kim is doing to North Korea and it's people?

[edit on 28-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Dude, my thinking exactly..you beat me to it so I just starred you.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Good post

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Good post

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Mad Hatter’s statement is Seconded. Sadly another Holocaust Only Boo Hoo Thread. I’m sure all the major countries involved in WWII committed war crimes in one form or another. Japan is at the top of list but always seems to skate by all the pointing fingers. With that aside its history, done, over with, and finished. Regardless I’m grateful that the allies won WWII.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamLTucker
1939: Great Britain Created the White Papers which limited emigration into Palestine to 10,000 per year at a time when Auschwitz was killing 10,000 per day.

Auschwitz-Birkenau, which was what killed 10,000 a day wasn't built until mid-1942, and there wasn't the kind of 'intake' which led to the deaths of 10,000 per day until mid-1944, when the Hungarian Jews started being shipped there.

The White Papers were also written and published before the horrors of the Einsatzgruppen had begun in Poland, and provided an extra allowance of 25,000 more refugees into the Mandate of Palestine in the period of 1940-1944 were it necessary, and didn't stop any further immigration, it just put it into the hands of the majority Arab population of the area, which is unsurprising seeing as we were having problems with rebellions from the Palestinians at the time.

So I'm not entirely sure that you're thinking about this fairly, although I'd agree that the British could have done more.

new topics

top topics

join