It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a question to all about NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
In my opinion there is such a thing as the "new world order" its been talked about much by many politicians and people of power for many years, what i think its clear meaning is a one world government or at least a single forum where all world decisions are made. The question becomes is "what does the new world order mean for everyday people?", everyone will give you a different story (even two people who think they agree with each other on the subject), the majority of people who talk about it openly will describe it as a bad thing, they may perhaps say it will be a totalitarian police state or perhaps a communist type system or even outright slavery. On the flip side people who promote it i think generally believe it to be "star trekesque" style future i.e no money, no religion, peace, betterment of human kind etc.. Who is correct? We will have to wait and see.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If you look back through history you will see that we were forewarned of all that we see today. Most of the new world order plans have been in the works for many years.

Look back and see what was said about the value of the dollar twenty years ago. Look and see what people were warning us about with our dependency on foreign oil twenty or so years back. Go back in history and see what was said about major financial institution mergers along with the major corporations.
These are just some of the signs that seem normal as the world grows. But they are also a part of the grand scheme of the new world order.

<< 1   >>

join