It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a question to all about NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Now before you go jumping out of your rocker, understand that i am trying to wrap my head around the complexity of the NWO that im faced with on a daily basis. I am highly skeptical of the NWOs' existance, but am willing to believe that the possibility certainly exists.

after all
all men want power. And the ultimate power is to rule the world.

That being said, here's my dillema.

Every time i see someone talking about the NWO, its always on different circumstances.

Its police brutality
it's politics (mccain, bush, obama, kerry, clinton)
it's business (bilderburger (?) haleburton (?) ) both of whihc i cant spell
it's religion (christianity mostly)

basically - from my perspective, it seems that all facets of modern society seem to be the forefathers to the NWO (depending on who you talk to)

So the hardest part for me to wrap my head around is:
If the NWO is considered to be (in a nutshell) any form of order in society

then isnt the fundamental idea of NWO a sound one?

A complete absence of law and order would not be something i'd like to subject myself to.

Again - leave the flames in the other threads.
I've done a lot of reading on NWO conspiracies, and i can't figure out the overall drive to it....

any suggestions?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I have my own theory from a Chrisitan perspective, but this will come with some hardcore bashing, I can share with you in U2. But, look at the European Union, now we have the South American Union, and next the African Union, that should tell you something right there.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
i'd like to hear your u2u

the one thing that *I* personally see as "nwo" qualified material is all this UK non-sense. There is like....one camera for every 7 people or something like that?

And this bullying garbage with ireland

i dont keep too up to date on it, but these are a few reasons why im open to the possibility

but the term "NWO" like many others, gets over-used so much that you have to scoff at someone when they use it.

Its like saying

"w3 a43|33t d00dz roflmonsters!!111one!!"

it was funny for "elite speak" for about the first 15 seconds. Then it got over used to the point you dont take it seriously anymore, if ever at all.

Now personally - im a christian, and i see no evil doings from the teachings of christ.

Now i do agree that, in certain aspects, MAN has taken advantage of religion to control others, you CERTAINLY see this is Catholisism. A religion that says one man is holier than another.

But i still dont see the granduer that is required to be considered NWO..

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Religion is moot.
Big oil, pharma, auto, wall street controls the buttons of this country.

They would VERY much like you to believe it is a religious thing.

Ask your Dr. if ***** is right for you......

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
so your saying that "NWO" is big buisiness then?

My point is that there are many who make the argument that its religion

as you are making your own argument

im looking for someone to ponit me in the right direction.

Its hard to decipher the 'true' origins of the NWO if everyone and everything is guilty of it.....

[edit] The only time i've ever been prescribed medicine from a doctor was when i was given a pill to treat my anger issues over certain sounds. You see, if i hear certain noises (like someone crunching cereal, liquid being poured into a glass, etc...i loose my mental infrastructure and get really pissed off) though i can control it, the anger that swells on the inside makes me have to get up and leave the room.

That being said - the pills i was prescribed screwed me up worse than no pills at all.

I dont go to doctors

to quote the late and great George Carlin

Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do “practice”?

precisely. They dont know what they're talking about. its all guesswork with a fancy coat and a big paycheck at the expense of your financial freedom.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

remove sovernity , no more war just UN control of the gunless microchipped population. Here's a list to the historic timeline

www.threeworldwars.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
It took bbc to ferret out billions of dollars gone fishing.
Halliburton, black water, big oil....all no bid contracts.

It kills me to know the carnage we have reaped for corporate America.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
i see

so we have

• religion
  • the UK
  • Big buisiness

so far....
ill update this list as we go along.
I've read that article you posted jpm

while i appreciate you giving it to me, it still doesnt answer my underlying question

because anyone can "prove" almost anything through 6 degree's of information...The world is a very tiny place anymore, linking purple with the color of the sun is as easy as linking to web MD articles about color blindness......

im not scoffing NWO
im just saying that so far, i dont see anything but 1/2 concocted opinions about facets of society that have, in some way, offended the person you speak to about NWO

(that is nto aimed at anyone in this thread) its aimed at my overall experiences with this conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I did not post an 'article'. This is how jpm sees it. I can screw up a moist dream.
I guess I need to start a search....

Billions have gone missing.

[edit on 6/28/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
It's the U.N

and

I posted the article.

Seems to me you beleive somthing other than what is being proposed. If your own research points in the direction of what you beleive then hey, who am I to change your mind. There is a definate religious component to the issue too, no denying that. You might like to read curse of canaan for that part.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Swingarm]

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Certainly many would like to believe all 'them muslims' are out to kill us all.

We are overdue for 911 part 2.

The saudis are very fond of their tall structures.......................

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This was posted on my other thread by _______ it's agood list of quotes.

www.freerepublic.com...

Read post # 75

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
My opinion of NWO is that it doesnt exist in the context that most people use it in.

I believe that NWO is a possibility.

I see NWO getting labeled on everything.

Its like the budweiser logo - it smears is corporate feces over anything it can, that after a while you scream JUST GIVE ME WHISKEY (or is that just me?
)

anyways

I dont think big buisiness is NWO
big business is "big" because consumers consume from them.

walmart is walmart becaus they offer great prices for decent merchandise.
If a competitor came along and was able to offer better service/price combos than walmart

then walmart would no longer be #1.
So that being said, to insinuate that 'big business' is behind NWO is to say there is some invisible man behind the scenes of all big business (the...3 (?) jews of the world) conspiracy....and that this invisible man will use any big business to take over the world.

But what trumps big business from ruling the world is that somewhere, somehow, and some time, there will be another business that comes along to put the current business into less business, or out of business, all together

Look what Microsoft did to IBM
look what google/yahoo/linux are doing to microsoft

look what sony did to nintendo

etc

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
the nwo is alive, and in control if you let it [them] if every one called their bluf they would shrivle-up and starve to death.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
there's a conspiricy happening, because if there wasn't ,the govt's of this planet would be able to put the breaks on the coming world famine,oil,economic meltdown by putting a stop to rampant oil grain speculation.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
there's alwasy been a famine, there's always been an oil shortage, or always been an economic slump at some point in time

the reason it seems so big today is because of MSM and the internet

back in the "old days" when the only source you had to the outside world was your news paper

these issues didnt seem to big because you didnt hear about them every time you turned around.

Tommy Lee Jones says it best (in relation to the point of my post here)

There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy lives is that they Do... Not... Know about it!

so either the NWO has always existed in some form

or we're all just conjuring images out of the clouds in the sky

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
have any of your fundimental rights been obliterated lately? ie. habeus corpus, if you arn't sure check out the noahide law's land confiscation in acted into law,[who does this benifit?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
nope, has not violated me one bit.
I dont insitgate law enforcement by 'dressing the part'
i dont hang out wiht 'shady looking people'

you have the right to do anything you want to do
but you also have the priviledge (sp?) of dealing with the consequences.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

But you do understand that the current legislation is already in place for a scenario where you do NOT need to instigate anything. Authorities can just claim something such as you being an "enemy combatant" and legally lock you up and throw away the key.

The days of being legally safe by "not instigating" anything are over. While the laws are not taken full advantage yet, they're already there. Thus, the only way to make sure they don't infringe with your life is to take measures to actively avoid such an situation.

The fact that it hasn't happened to you yet is irrelevant. Patriot Act is not there just for the fun of it. It will eventually be employed in full effect. Everyone who says something to the extent of "None of my rights have been taken or violated." is either in denial or just naïve. Every US citizen has had part of his constitutional rights stripped. That is a simple fact. Whether or not it affects your daily life right now is another issue.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CTrider

well, as valuable as your opinion is to this discussion, along with everyone else, i still look at my 'rights' as something all together different.

I see 'rights' as some people choose to use them, as a sort of facade for lawlessness.

"dont arrest me for saying that, i have freedom of speech"

true - you are free to speak. But if you yell bomb on an airplane, you've violated someone else's rights, and now you must face the consequences.

Nobody in this country has ever been persecuted to death (that i know of) by our government for something they SAID.

Death is the ultimate price for anything. It is abosolute. You don't die and come back to life after 32 years of good behavior.

I do agree, that, to an extent, there are those in power who would use new laws to violate our rights. Its a natural thing for one human to yearn control over another.

But most things you hear about today from people who are saying

"the police beat me, boo whoo" are usually leaving out key pieces to the puzzle to make themselves look like the victim.

That is my biggest beef.

It does happen, violation of our rights. I'd be a fool to say it has never, and will never happen. But i am saying that i dont see it happening in the sense that we'll be all living in a 'slave state' where we can't piss without permission.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join