It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6/23/08 Cattle Mutilation *Warning Graphic*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
A cattle Mutilation reported to MUFON:

"I went for a motorcycle ride headed towards Hot Sulpher Springs near Winterpark, CO. To avoid the rain I took a county road 55 or Cottonwood pass. I noticed a dead cow and decided to investigate. What I found seems to be a classical mutilation case with anus cored, utters clipped, jaw portion removed and looks like it was cauterized. I should mention that the farmer thought that the cow had been dead no more than 48 hours or less, she didn't know how the 2 triangle marks could have been made in front of the utter. She also thought that the cow was pregnant and was puzzled that the animal had not been scavenged much.

I took some pics, left the site, then came back and took more pics when the sheriff showed up to make a report. After I was leaving about 8pm went by the animal again. I was looking at the sky as it was raining in the direction I was heading. Then I saw a shooting star, very bright, very close and with an explosion at the end... Very strange night. "

Video 1

Video 2

I have not been much into the whole aliens mutilating cattle, so I have this question. Does this look to be similar to other cattle mutilations? Kind of looks like the cow might have died giving birth.

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Can you provide a still shot? I don't usually open files that are not in an embedded player on the site. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Yeah, I will see what I can do. My photo editing software is "GIMP" so it has a hard time exporting it to jpeg. I will try another format though.

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

I took some pics, left the site, then came back and took more pics when the sheriff showed up to make a report.
-Kdial1

So. Went on a motorcycle ride and had a video camera? Oh! But they took some "pics". But they provided VIDEO. Which is it?

Also, ythey said this in the beginning:

What I found seems to be a classical mutilation case with anus cored, utters clipped, jaw portion removed and looks like it was cauterized.
-Kdial1

Then went on to ask THIS:

I have not been much into the whole aliens mutilating cattle, so I have this question. Does this look to be similar to other cattle mutilations?
-Kdial1

My point is self explanatory.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

So I take it you didn't watch the videos. Come on, come up with something better than that
This video does not look like a classic mutilation. Looks more like a Heifer that gave birth and died in the process. You are taking what the author concluded and linking it to my question.

So after doing some research I found that classic mutilations have the udder completely removed and all of the skin on the Jaw removed, nothing like the video. Watch the video, then comment.

-Kdial1

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

I took some pics, left the site, then came back and took more pics when the sheriff showed up to make a report.
-Kdial1

So. Went on a motorcycle ride and had a video camera? Oh! But they took some "pics". But they provided VIDEO. Which is it?

Also, ythey said this in the beginning:

What I found seems to be a classical mutilation case with anus cored, utters clipped, jaw portion removed and looks like it was cauterized.
-Kdial1

Then went on to ask THIS:

I have not been much into the whole aliens mutilating cattle, so I have this question. Does this look to be similar to other cattle mutilations?
-Kdial1

My point is self explanatory.

That is a bit of a strange way of responding, isn't. He forgot the word "to you too" or something.
This guy posts some interesting slightly mysterious video's and then you respond with all this police talk: "You say this and you do that mister. explain yourself." Just watch at the video's. They are self explanatory.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

A cattle Mutilation reported to MUFON:

I have not been much into the whole aliens mutilating cattle, so I have this question. Does this look to be similar to other cattle mutilations? Kind of looks like the cow might have died giving birth.

-Kdial1

Good post! Thanks. Interesting and clear video. In my opinion it is pregnant cow which had trouble with a delivery and maybe she trashed all the bushes in the process. I don't see cuttin wounds. Maybe some bit marks at the mouth, but that is all.
Good post anyway.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

what is your point ?

as i rationalise it - i guy goes out with a vid camera [ note on other threads - people routinely complain ` why didnt any witnesses have a camera ` - now you are finding it suspicious that he did have a cam - its a loose loose situation - sheesh ]

guy seeks a dead cow by the side of the road - stops films it and notices some unusual injury patterns

now the speculation - guess what happens if he came home and typed " mutiliated cow " into google

whats the no 1 indexed page - youp - wikipedia ` cattle mutilation page `

where is the mystery ??

[edit on 28-6-2008 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
why is always cattle mutilations, what there no other animals on this planet?
why cattle why not sheep,dogs cats, chickens, geese etc etc.....

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ST SIR 86

there's a horse that gets it in "Mystery Stalks The Prairie" the out-of-print book that Linda Moulton Howe has on earthfiles.com
plus there's a whole rash of half-cats...a few extra, I mean, I can picture people cutting cats in half...but there are several, she covers such
and geese are always getting exsanguinated in the chupacabra accounts, maybe even more than the goats, seems like

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
yeah but that still doesn't answer my question there are far more cases of
mutilated cattle than there are other animals
i have a theory: are cattle mutilations another form of insurance jobs by farmers justifying the removal of old or sink animal stock from the farm
without the loss of profit gain for that animal? i mean you read in wiki and other sources and its usually farm stock thats mutilated, you never of people in
other parts of the world coming across a mutilated lion or elephant?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

"why is always cattle mutilations, what there no other animals on this planet?
why cattle why not sheep,dogs cats, chickens, geese etc etc..... "

Aliens use cattle and humans for food among other experimentation and hybridization programs.

That is why other animals are not being mutiliated they don't need them like they need cattle and humans.

Read more about it on this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

"why is always cattle mutilations, what there no other animals on this planet?
why cattle why not sheep,dogs cats, chickens, geese etc etc..... "

Aliens use cattle and humans for food among other experimentation and hybridization programs.

That is why other animals are not being mutiliated they don't need them like they need cattle and humans.

Read more about it on this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
In the UK, there is a gent who is the main researcher on "mutes" and when I was there for a UFO event in Leeds, I met him and asked him this 'cattle only' question at breakfast on day one and he talked about everything BUT cattle mutes. He had major files from all over the UK on every know animal being
messed with in the same way as beef cattle. I was amazed. I also turned the MUFON guy in my town on to "half-cats", which were appearing all around (Vancouver, Canada) and he did a major write up on these variations in a 1990s MUFON journal! So we are all 'Game', so to speak!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
In 1970 my mothers family and families around her lost cattle to this same phenomena. Organs were missing but the thing they found bizarre was that the horns had holes in them as if drilled.

No footprints of large predatorial animals were found near the site whatsoever. To the contrary the only prints that could be found were from those that discovered the cows.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
One quick way I use sometimes to make screen shots is to enlarge the video and pause it, press Shift / Print Screen and then paste it into a JPG editor of some kind.

I don't understand cow mutilations either. Is it a scare tactic to keep people from concentrating from what's really going on?

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Who is behind the Cattle Mutilation? Doubles, Clones & Aliens:
battleforworld.tripod.com...

Main:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
More cattle in isolated areas cause they do not want to get caught.
Tesla saucer hovers over them and makes them sick.
The cattle that had the saucer over it dies in a day or two.
Its picked up to see what the sickness was.
Then dropped back.

There is good Orgone and bad Orgone according to William Reich.
Well he was feeling sick from Tesla saucers hovering over his house.
One day he aimed his blaster on a dark cloud.
A saucer fell to the ground.
The camera man dropped the camera as all ran to the saucer.

There is a song about the purple haze by an artist that made
a couple UFO songs.

Purple haze all in my brain.
Lately things they don't seem the same.
Acting funny but I don't know why.
'Scuse me while I look at the sky.

Imagine how Reich felt.
That song seems to fit him.
And thats exactly what he did.

ED: Possible part of saucer flight school.

[edit on 8/9/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The ones behind some of these cattle mutilations are the same ETs that were videotaped over Kumburgaz, Turkey in the Marmara Sea by Yalcin Yalman over the last three years -- the classic Greys from the Zeta-Reticuli system. They exist. I know I can't prove it (besides anecdotal evidence from people like Dr. Edgar Mitchell and some footage), but I can guarantee you they exist.

The Reptilian ETs re-arranged their DNA -- as they did to us -- and as a result they do not feel emotion. They are cold, uncompassionate beings who don't feel sympathy and don't honor life. They are also completely devoid of a spiritual essence. They've come here (among other planets) to mingle and learn from us, and to use our DNA to somehow try to repair theirs. From what I personally know from very close, inside sources, there are only a few originals left and the rest are clones, since they've almost completely wiped themselves out on their home planet through nuclear war. They are a dieng species.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The so-called aliens doing this are made on the Earth.

Read article at:

Originally posted by hermantinkly
The ones behind some of these cattle mutilations are the same ETs that were videotaped over Kumburgaz, Turkey in the Marmara Sea by Yalcin Yalman over the last three years -- the classic Greys from the Zeta-Reticuli system. They exist. I know I can't prove it (besides anecdotal evidence from people like Dr. Edgar Mitchell and some footage), but I can guarantee you they exist.

The Reptilian ETs re-arranged their DNA -- as they did to us -- and as a result they do not feel emotion. They are cold, uncompassionate beings who don't feel sympathy and don't honor life. They are also completely devoid of a spiritual essence. They've come here (among other planets) to mingle and learn from us, and to use our DNA to somehow try to repair theirs. From what I personally know from very close, inside sources, there are only a few originals left and the rest are clones, since they've almost completely wiped themselves out on their home planet through nuclear war. They are a dieng species.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by hermantinkly]

[edit on 9-8-2009 by tonyz]

top topics

join