It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yougoslavian president Tito burried 12 aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Dear friends,

I live in the city Strumica in R. of Macedonia.
Near my city is the mountain called Belasica.

Have you ever heard about that Tito (old Yougoslavian president) burried 12 aliens at Belasica?

Those 12 bodies have been found by five people from Strumica, in the time of Yougoslavia.

Those 12 bodies had astronauts wear (cosmic suits). After finding them, the legal institutions were informed by those 5 people.

They try to cut the astronauts wear with simple knife tools but not success.
Than try with oxigen tools. After starting with this, from the astronauts wears started to show up some silver fog.

Than a DIRECT ORDER from Belgrade arrived ( from Tito), those 12 bodies to be burried under 2 meters of concrete.

Those five people who found the bodies have died.
They died of RADIATION!
The last before his death, told to his daughter that bodies must be excavate again and to see what is there.

Since i have been born, i listen from older people that this mountain Belasica is Radioactive, also listen that Tito burried 12 aliens on that mountain.

The grave of Alexander The Great is suposed to be on that mountain also.

But everything is secret now. No one doesn't know if the bodies are excavated. The place is also secret.

7-8 years ago in my city was the German contingent of NATO soldiers.
There was one day when a little city called DOJRAN (also near to Belasica and greek border) was blocked and there was some action with many helicopters flying over the mountain. From Greece, joined one blue-light Mercedess with agents of FBI (this told me a person of the border police who is my friend that let them pass trough the border).

1. What were they searching for?
2. What do you think about those 12 bodies with strange cosmic suits never seen before?
3. What do you think about the famous story of Alexander and the aliens who helped him?

If i found more stories i will write here again!

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Macedonia]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Cool story. Never heard of anything like that. Can you do your own investigation? Any pictures of the mountain? Location on map.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I have never heard a story about Alexander the Great having aliens help him......
...you should tell it as I may not be alone in never hearing of this before....

So far your story is VERY interesting! Good post!
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
iv seen a few documentarys on ancient alien encountes i belive on history channel that in passing mentions that alexander the great was aided in raiding a city by " large silver shields flying in the sky and shooting fire on to the city". but now that i look for info on it online i cant find a telling of the account.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Maybe the actions you witnessed with the NATO soldiers and the FBI (leadership/consultants? lol FBI its like xfiles....), maybe this was because they dug up the bodies and transported them somewhere. I would imagine if it is common knowledge that there is a possibility of alien bodies there, they (the government or NATO or some large organisation like that) they would not want to leave them there too long. So to stop people like YOU digging them up, I think maybe they took the bodies via helicopter and now they are gone? It is worth a try to dig there though! You should have a try and let us know. Why not?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
ok after some more looking around i did find accounts of alexander the greats encounters with ufos on more then one ocasion.

ufo.whipnet.org...

www.ufoevidence.org...

there ya go seems my memorys not as faulty as i thought

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Please visit www.envsec.org...
This is the mountain Belasica.
I can not do any investigation because i realy dont have time, but i think there will be some research from few independent persons soon and if any news i will inform you.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by chris_stibrany

There is another opinion for this NATO action at this mountain.
Some older people said that Hitler burried a treasure there and the german NATO contingent now excavate the treasure.
They got the Hitler's maps.

No one will know the truth about this.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by krill

This battle is also famous about Alexander's "laser sword".
There is a legend that tells Alexander used his laser sword to win this battle.
"Fire from the sky crush the wall of the fortness".

Also there was a TV show where one macedonian historian which speciality is Alexander, told that he in his battles had help from aliens, and also those 12 bodies are "the keepers of his grave" on the mountain Belasica.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Macedonia

Macedonia can you be more specific as to the date of this alleged incident? Sounds very interesting.

thank you for any assistance

Albert

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Macedonia

Greetings from Croatia, Macedonia! Well, my country was a federal republic in former Yugoslavia (as you know), but this is the first time I hear anything concerning Tito, Yugoslavia and ETs (in same context)! Interesting story!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
HI MACEDONIA im from strumica to.
I heard some strange stories from some friends who are going to belasica on regular basis and they say there is a mountain that has some writings on it and when you press some symbols strange noises can be heard.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I want to form ufo society in strumica and gather some information if its possible. Never mind that the people in strumica are very close minded.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by defiler]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This is interesting. Let me see if i can find some articles for you on this.

^_^.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there is a past topic on another ufo incident in your area, have a look.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this past topic is about alexander the great and the help from aliens.

well, that is all for now, if i find anything else ill let u know.

Great post ^_^

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I need some members from Greece to confirm with me.

Are there any greek people who died in accident to the mountain Belasica trying to excavate some area?

My info is that 8 greeks died there!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is the "cooper book" and there are written many many words on diferent pra historic, ancient and other languages AROUND the WHOLE world.

[IMG]http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/8438/26ffb565225349738829f38.th.jpg[ /IMG]

This book is in the hands of private person in Macedonia and there are written words like Alexander and his treasure, Roxana his wife, Macedonia etc...

I have to wait international experts to give their opinion.Experts are: Harald Haarman
Joan Marler
Marco Merlini
Majeed Khan

VIDEO: www.youtube.com...

Most interesting for me is that there are written words with UNKNOWN language and there are UNKNOWN letters for modern history and science.
Maybe there are some relations with Alexander, potencial aliens etc.

Who knows, but my moral obligation is to inform you for everything that i will hear.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macedonia
This is the "cooper book" and there are written many many words on diferent pra historic, ancient and other languages AROUND the WHOLE world.

[IMG]http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/8438/26ffb565225349738829f38.th.jpg[ /IMG]

This book is in the hands of private person in Macedonia and there are written words like Alexander and his treasure, Roxana his wife, Macedonia etc...

I have to wait international experts to give their opinion.Experts are: Harald Haarman
Joan Marler
Marco Merlini
Majeed Khan

VIDEO: www.youtube.com...

Most interesting for me is that there are written words with UNKNOWN language and there are UNKNOWN letters for modern history and science.
Maybe there are some relations with Alexander, potencial aliens etc.

Who knows, but my moral obligation is to inform you for everything that i will hear.

Thanks.

That looks like a truly awesome artefact! Certainly looks like someone wanted to preserve some message for a long time. The shapes and designs look a bit occultic to me. Is there any high Res pictures of the book around?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Are people able to go to the mountain?
Or is it sealed off like a military base?
Is it easy to get to?Or is it bad weather?
What about in summer?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Dear friend i can not find better resolution but i will try.

This is for now.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

You can go free

But i think there is nothing you can find now

Better read this book:

There are some interesting things that have happened in near past on that mountain.

This is not advertisement for the book!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join