It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Very Scary, Very Disturbing Blog Post About The Coming 2008 Economic Crash

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The site with the coins is a joke, I could throw up a website like that in minutes.. here is a little proof that the site is a joke.

reply to post by alienj

The actual design of the currency is really not that significant. If you say it's fake I'm not going to argue. That point is not the important one. The point is the monetary system in North america is a fractional debt based system (our money was destroyed long ago).My point or beleif is that there will be a new central bank emerging.
Many beleive a cashless soceity may be where we're headed. The negitives associated with that system I will not address here. Maybe you should get a couple of those coins you displayed made up just to have somthing to jinggle in your pocket

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If a crash does occur it will be by Design, nothing much in this world happens without a reason behind it, 9/11 led to the Iraq war and this designed crash will lead to the North American Union.

It will be a ugly road to follow.

And for the dissenters they will have their camps. The militant police will follow orders or they will lose their pensions and maybe their very lives.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

The end of the world is always a possibility and everyone should be prepared for the end. The end is inevitable. On a small scale ,we are all gonna die. Only God lasts forever.

As for America, no corrupt country has ever stood the test of time. I believe that the FEMA camps exist and they should be closed and the land sold. In cases of emergency churches and charitable organizations always shine.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Ive heard of the concentration camps and seen videos in regard of actual rail stations and actual closed off facilitations. Thing is, people wont believe a word people say these days because theyre so washed up with the dillusional propaganda.

I hope people on this board will open up to their friends and families about such a topic, its too important to be shrouded in disregard.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
There is likley going to be a problem reaction solution method used. These camps are going to be for those that reject the solution. Which would make up a large amount of people on this site. Many will be want a little of what they had pre crash and being willing to do anything for it ,cause mommy and daddy know best, they will take the solution.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
You guys are nuts -- I have seen one of these facilities outside of bakersfield Ca 2 -3 years back, so denying the existence is just stupid. A gas station attendant 20 or so miles away claimed it was trucked in at night, built in three months-----

All I no is they are letting convicts out of Ca prisons because there are so packed. Why not use the new facilities?

Arguing the intent is the only logical coarse of this board go research and take a drive ! Inform your minds and see with your eyes!

or

Maybe we will imprison a bunch of terrorist howler monkeys who need to be guarded with m-16's and electrified fences!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Most of the people are brainwashed to fail. Here's one for you. I just went out to the grocery store and bought 28 cans of Chef Boyardee at $1 each, just like I said I would. They were on sale, and tonight was the last night of the sale with one hour before close.

When I bought all of the cans to the cashier, she was shocked by the amount. She said half-jokingly "They are on sale, but not if you are going to buy that much." She is probably about 8 1/2 months pregnant. She added "My husband would be really happy if I bought home all of that food."

I told her why I thought it was important to buy food now. I didn't tell her everything. I just told her that I was concerned about food prices and the availability of food because of current events. She looked at me with a blank stare. I told her that she should consider buying up canned foods to, just to be safe, and she blew me off...like I was some kind of nut-job.

I guess I am a nutjob. But in only an hour I have 28 cans of food that will be edible for at least a year and a half, and three gallons of Poland Spring. I live with really stupid people, and I'm more worried about being shot by one of them for the food that I have, than I am of starving...But you have to do what you have to do.

Maybe the people of America have been "dumbed down" so that all that is happening or about to happen can go smoothly without protest or opposition.

I'm going to buy more food later, late tonight at Pathmark when most of the people are asleep. This way they wont see me bringing bags of bottled water into my apartment over and over and get suspicious.

You know, they don't ask questions when they see this. They just think that you are a nutjob, and they resent you...Resent you for not being "normal" like them.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Its all about probability. Is it "possible" that for once (finally) the doom and gloomers on ATS will be right and the end is nigh? Sure. Is it likely? No. The odds of the 0.000000000000000000000000000001% chance of the doom and gloomers being right on this, when there is no evidence and all signs point to sheeple just wanting to be "believers" of doom are pretty good in my favor. If we were in Vegas, I'd be all in on this being wrong and wouldn't blink.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Thats just stupid. Everyone is going bankrupt but i'm sure RBS, Fortis and whoever else is spreading these rumors will be just fine. What a bunch of bunk.

More likely these guys are going busts because of poorly managed derivatives and the market going down briskly is there only hope to remain solvent.

Stay in your house, put off the lenders, if the collapse is so bad then all the money will become worthless as well. Pretty easy to pay off your house using worthless money, because once it becomes worthles it will become plentiful. People will be pushing wheelbarrows of cash to the bank to pay off their loans.

Thiss cenario benefits about 90% of the people but they just don't realize it yet. The financial system going bust puts everyone on an equal footing again. Goverments will confiscate all precious metals, so even that is not a viable alternative. Maybe everyone should just assume as much debt as they can before it all blows. if this is what happens then you won't have to pay it back either. We need this and NESARA in conjunction. I am an investment advisor, so i will be needing a new line of work. It would all be worth it in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Well, if you are a moderate, and position yourself between total optimism and gloom and doom, you will be well off. The future lies somewhere between these two viewpoints.

I am protecting my money so that it is around for me to invest when everything goes to crap, because I know the global economy will grow stronger than ever sooner or later, so I am an optimist. But I am also stocking up on food and water because I know how stupid and corrupt humankind is...That's the doom and gloom side of me.

Hedge your bets.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Are you serious? Do you know how the federal reserve system works and where we presently are sitting within it?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
i posted about this in the other thread a couple of weeks ago. i have heard the same thing from a diffrent source. i heard the date as either tuesday sept 16th or thursday the 18th.

i understand rumors float around all the time and to take them with grains of salt. but hear this:

anyone with the most basic fundamental understanding of economics can see we are in uncharted waters.
headed twords a giant iceberg.
rearranging deck chairs.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

Yep, quite aware of it. I've also seen all the made-up popular youtube videos about it. Just because you want to believe it doesn't make it true. Its a classic example of conspiracy theorists taking a complex topic and running wild with it - they start out on solid ground, and end up in woo-woo land.

Sorry, no disaster. Keep on praying though. Anyone with Economics 101 knows the end is not nigh.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gigantopithecus

This is proof then, isn't it? What would make Americans immune to a similar fate?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Yep, quite aware of it. I've also seen all the made-up popular youtube videos about it

OK Now I see were your coming from.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

What is the current status with the federal reserve?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Anyone with Economics 101 knows the end is not nigh.

When you start saying everyone knows and anyone with blah blah. I start calling disinfo

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
I would hate to think that I would have to guard my home all of the time to keep from having what food I have stolen or at gun point by roving bands.

I used to know a guy in Wisconsin that buried his weapons, ammo and food. He built a kitchen table that could be used as a baracade to shoot from. I'm fairly certain the government shot him,...unintentionally of course. His father was a white supremist that was filled with so much hate; just listening to the guy could give you cancer.

I have debated about cashing in my 401k but the thought of giving the government a 'stimulus check' through the taxes on it stops me. I've lost what I gained over the past 5 years already. I thought about rolling it over into an IRA and taking enough out for an electric scooter. But, I'm also guessing I'll lose money rolling it over now also. I'm soooo confused.

I guess I'll just procrastinate as usual and watch the news until I can't anymore.

If they let you roll it over to an IRA, do it!

You will greatly increase your spectrum of available investment options, and it shouldn't cost you anymore than a token fee to do so. Then you would be free to invest in all the other stuff the end of the worlders like to invest in. not that I would, but moving your 401k to an IRA makes sense. This severs any relationship that your employer has to your retirement money.

link   
reply to post by Swingarm

That would be the same status they always have. Taking directions from their Board of Governors on what percent interest rate to loan money out. Which, by the way, the Fed decided could be cut no more - so much for the fantasies of hyperinflation and the amero. We'd need to cut it to pretty close to 0% to get some of these delusions close to reality...

link   
reply to post by windwaker

You know, Im being reminded of the spring of '99 when there were people stockpiling food and money to prepare for the inevitable end when 2000 rang in and our computers would shut down the world... planes were going to fall from the sky, and the collapse of life as we knew it would end... I lived my life as normal that year.. and I had a wonderful New Years Eve with friends..

This is much the same as that.. Im not going to run around hoarding food and money... preparing my armored panic room and learning to use a weapon to fight off the swarms of starving people that will envy me for my foresight while I sit huddled inside.........because its not gonna happen

In the VERY VERY VERY VERY small chance that anything even close to resembling what you are waiting and hoping for happens, your 28 cans of Chef Boyardee will eventually run out and you'll be as dead as the rest of us... Enjoy life Wind... dont waste it being scared.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join