It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Very Scary, Very Disturbing Blog Post About The Coming 2008 Economic Crash

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I just did a Google search regarding the possibility of a global economic collapse this year, and I found the most disturbing and believable post I've ever read about what could or will happen:

Please Read Now !!! September 2008 Economic Crash

Has anyone ever read this blog post before? It's very scary, and I believe every word of it.

Every day I get this sinking feeling that we are all headed for a horrible fate here in the US, one in which there is no escape. I am doing my best to try to protect myself and my family, the very little I can, which involves saving as much money as I can, buying gold and diversifying my money in different currencies, but it all seems futile.

This blog post that I found makes me think we are headed for something even worse than I have ever imagined.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Yes, well, if this is true,

Halliburton's prison camps in America
Kellogg Brown & Root (KBR), a Halliburton subsidiary, has been awarded a $385 million contract to construct a huge facility at an undisclosed location to hold tens of thousands of Bush's "unlawful enemy combatants." Americans are certain to be among them.

Jr. is planning to REMAIN as president- Dictatorship will be the order of the day.

Will he encarcerate the entire nation? Put us to death? Starve us?

Hmmm.... Hitler comes to mind.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It's interesting when you disrupt the "consensus reality" of a group of people. They will attack you like a pack of dogs. Not saying what that guy said was spot on but people are so uninformed.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yes, I researched this claim, and it's actually true. Halliburton has created several mega-prisons for use in different scenarios involving threats to national security:

Emergency detention plan: 'This way to the camps!'

But a prison that holds two million? Why on Earth would you need to build a prison that big, unless you intend to fill it?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

People are truly blind. I was walking through the streets of Times Square this evening, shortly after work. Everyone was sight-seeing and having fun as usual, despite the fact that today was a historic day in our national history, the beginning of the Second Great Depression.

No one seemed to notice that the economic tide had turned for us overnight. As I walked through Times Square I wondered how long the beautiful spectacle in front of me would last.

How long do we really have before Life as we no it changes forever?

I don't want to live in the world that seems to be coming.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I found it amazing that everyone was slamming this guy. Oh well he warned them, thats all he can do.

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
wow
That sits .......wierd in me.
cant say im really suprised, but still I guess i should consider myself privileged to have lived during such an amazing time, the end of the world as we know it. AWSOME!
probability that ill lose my family, 90%, probablitly that ill die 100%.
oh well i guess it dont matter it was mediocre while it lasted.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
This is nothing new that we as ATS'ers haven't already been discussing for years.

The exception here in that this blogger claims to be an ex-LAPD Officer with familial connection to high-placed military. While I can neither confirm nor deny that he's right or wrong, nor the same with whether he's telling the truth or not, there's definately been a trend towards this since September 11th.

No one outside free-thinking, freedom-loving, patriotic American's can see it either. That's the truly sad part. It doesn't matter if you supported getting the current idiot in office, or which of the next two idiots into office next, you speak your mind, Democrat or Republican, if this is true, you will all be shackled together in prison-camps side by side.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Interesting find.
i did a little reasearch based on what i heard on the other forum about a possible prison camp being constructed in beech grove indianapolis.
I found the section that was referred to in google earth by simply searching the general area. However when I googled prison camps for the hell of it it zoomed out and pin pointed one FEMA prison camp.

when I zoomed back in it was the same place I was looking that supposedly was deconstructed several years ago.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
You might take a look at this thred as it has been talked about But the dates are diffrent

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
I just did a Google search regarding the possibility of a global economic collapse this year, and I found the most disturbing and believable post I've ever read about what could or will happen:

Please Read Now !!! September 2008 Economic Crash

Has anyone ever read this blog post before? It's very scary, and I believe every word of it.

Every day I get this sinking feeling that we are all headed for a horrible fate here in the US, one in which there is no escape. I am doing my best to try to protect myself and my family, the very little I can, which involves saving as much money as I can, buying gold and diversifying my money in different currencies, but it all seems futile.

This blog post that I found makes me think we are headed for something even worse than I have ever imagined.

In my part of the world, Southeast Asia, it had already began on the day the oil price doubled.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Why is it that everytime some nutbag posts a prediction/rumor like this there are some people that blindly accept it as truth??

Well its gotta be true he said he was LAPD!! omg!!

Well it gotta be true, his uncle told him not to fly in aug/sept 2001!!! How would he have known??? omg!

Heres what I think- there are enough of you that are hoping for/fantasize about some sort of cataclysmic - end of the world scenario to satisfy some deep down need that you are willing to believe anything that fits that want or fantasy...

How many times have we all heard similar stuff.. the world ends this day... the end is near in .. its not long now till .. and then the date comes and goes and you move on to the next pile of rubbish someone posts on a blog.

I mean really... if I typed out that exact same post here on ATS- without a SHRED of evidence- would you be going nuts about it, and talking about it in threads......? My guess is that some of you would , and its one of the things I find most annoying here at ATS... can we at least get some proof?

Sorry...

/rant off

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xander68
Why is it that everytime some nutbag posts a prediction/rumor like this there are some people that blindly accept it as truth??

It happens all the time. A large part of ATS "Wants to Believe".

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer

Originally posted by xander68

It happens all the time. A large part of ATS "Wants to Believe".

I don't know. I do know I've known how the central banks work for acouple years. The wholoe fractional banking system is quite fraudulant and frightning. This is were my fear comes from. This is a big part of why we will see the Amero become our new north american currency. It will establish a new central bank.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
here is a link to some already minted amero coins.

www.dc-coin.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
mmmmmmmmmm, I don't know, it must be true, I mean, the guy's uncle is a high ranking military official AND he had forewarning of 9/11! How can we ignore this? Run for the hills!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swingarm
here is a link to some already minted amero coins.

www.dc-coin.com...

This thing has been so debunked that its back to being bunked.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mainer

Proof?

Here's what our Canadian government is saying.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
reply to post by Swingarm

No one seemed to notice that the economic tide had turned for us overnight. As I walked through Times Square I wondered how long the beautiful spectacle in front of me would last.

How long do we really have before Life as we no it changes forever?

I don't want to live in the world that seems to be coming.

Relax, know that this is why people like myself and you are gravitating to a site which mission statement is to Deny Ignorance.

You are needed, your insights and sensitivity are needed. As we move up to the next level of our shared evolution, there will have to be many painful realities faced, but together we can face anything that comes our way.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xander68

Hi Xander: I can certainly understand your feelings. I don't usually jump on a band wagon immediately, but this one has the ring of truth to it. The timing is about right for the NAU.

I do think you missed the point about 9/11 warning though. It WAS planned and our govt DID know about it. There were a number of people warned ahead of time, including Willie Brown, mayor of San Francisco. That is documented and verified.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join