It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earths Ambassador Speaks About Alien Visitors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
OK, I know some of you have heard of this man. His name is Steven Greer and he is working on "The Disclosure Project" of Alien visitations here on earth. He claims to have had visits with the Aliens many many times and in the video I post below he speaks about it.

Now I am not going to say if it is happened or not, but there are a couple things I question.

Why if this has been going on for years, and in many countries, why haven't we heard about this a long time ago?

He claims that 1000's of people have been involved, yet not a single person over the years has said any thing, how is that?

And he is financed by Rockefeller, and supposedly met with the top officials of the military and a lot of governments. Yet no one has heard about any of this, why is that?

Is this guy part of another, or continuing, game that the government is playing with us?

He gives a ton of information on this video if anyone wants to dig around and see what else they can find. I found this on a project blue beam site.

I really don't know what to make of it. This video is a long one. It is one hour and forty minutes long, and I listened to the whole thing. I believe either he is speaking the truth, OR he is the best actor in the whole world. He is not stressed and he is totally relaxed and your would think he was sitting in your livingroom talking to you.

I am counting on all you to help me out on this one, and I really value your opinions

Thanks...

Google Video Link

[edit on 05/27/2007 by Zaimless]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Its always a pleasure to watch one of his videos, and this one was new. Thank you. He is a genuine experiencer, and his positive viewpoint is helps me to see this from different angles. I wasn't aware a Rockefeller funded his project,and am going to search for which one.

join